Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

I don’t think that’s is needed to extend the ico, it’s maybe a good idea but if people Want to invest they will be able to do it on exchanges after the end of the ico. Now sphere has already hit the soft cap, so normally they have enough fund to go on.

Normally when a project already hit the softcap, there will be no token sale extend. They can run the platform with the money that have been collected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

I don’t think that’s is needed to extend the ico, it’s maybe a good idea but if people Want to invest they will be able to do it on exchanges after the end of the ico. Now sphere has already hit the soft cap, so normally they have enough fund to go on.

Normally when a project already hit the softcap, there will be no token sale extend. They can run the platform with the money that have been collected.

Or they can wait out until they hit the hard cap or wait until the end of sale date.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

also i believe that there is no need to prolong the ico since the soft cap has been reached and then the project will still go ahead
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

also i believe that there is no need to prolong the ico since the soft cap has been reached and then the project will still go ahead

I agree, even though the market is really tough right now. it may recover , but then again it may not.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

I think they are pretty active on social media. I agree though, it would be much better if they were active here and gave us updates on how much sold, and other real time stats. There is not much time left, so I guess we will just see soon.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I agree, even though the market is really tough right now. it may recover , but then again it may not.

well it seems that this project has not been successful overall - in case it fails, there will be a refund to donors?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Even if new money comes in the number of projects also grows exponentially and if they are all looking for 50 million dollars to start with, well, that won't work out.

It might be easy to enter this market, but a failure rate of projects that have a very average idea and an ambitiously high hardcap should warn new teams off. Investors become more and more picky as well.

Still, if there are tens of thousands of projects that have a good idea they won't start out with $50 million anymore. It just doesn't make any sense to provide so much seed investment for a white paper.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

well it seems that this project has not been successful overall - in case it fails, there will be a refund to donors?

Why you think it wasn't successful? It exceeded the softcap, so the development will continue. It's too early to talk about success or failure, we'll see what the team is going to make out of it.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Yes there is till less than a week to participate in the token sale. Sphere already reached the soft cap as far as I know, so even if they don’t raise more fund, the project will normally go on.
This is certainly good news, but I am sure that we need to hope for more time is still there, I am sure that the market is still recovering and investors continue to invest.

yes the market is slowly recovering, they could perhaps prolong the ico for a week or two to raise some more investments...

While you said it is slowly recovering it took another bump. I hope it will be better some time during the second quarter.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

The project will clearly attract a large community! On which exchanges do you plan to conduct the listing?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
jonnytracker

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

I think they are pretty active on social media. I agree though, it would be much better if they were active here and gave us updates on how much sold, and other real time stats. There is not much time left, so I guess we will just see soon.

Yes it would be good to maintain all of their social channels including this thread, after all it is a social project. They need to hire alot of community manager
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Why you think it wasn't successful? It exceeded the softcap, so the development will continue. It's too early to talk about success or failure, we'll see what the team is going to make out of it.
Yes, if they already reached the softcap, its means they already got enough funds to do the development, so we cant say it fails when this is only the beginning of this project.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Yes, if they already reached the softcap, its means they already got enough funds to do the development, so we cant say it fails when this is only the beginning of this project.
But we need to expect more, I want the hard cap than the soft cap. I want the success of this project because I see how they work hard to make this project in reality. We never knew what will happen in the future folks!
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Still no answer from dev?
I am heavily disappointed in this hot phase of the ICO.
So I will skip this promising project, because it looks like scam for me.

It's not a scam, but they do need to work on their communication

Well, I hope it is not a scam, but we aren't hearing from the devs now for a very long time and that is not a good sign.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Well, I hope it is not a scam, but we aren't hearing from the devs now for a very long time and that is not a good sign.

Don't know if it's scam or not but I understand that people are dissapointed by the team and probably some people didn't invest because of lack of communication.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Don't know if it's scam or not but I understand that people are dissapointed by the team and probably some people didn't invest because of lack of communication.

This is true, if you want someone to let you hold their money. You should communicate well and that's one of the purpose of whitepaper. Explaining things your are planing to do.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

This is true, if you want someone to let you hold their money. You should communicate well and that's one of the purpose of whitepaper. Explaining things your are planing to do.

They didn't put much effort into this thread so it could have kept some people from investing. The Telegram channel is more active.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

They didn't put much effort into this thread so it could have kept some people from investing. The Telegram channel is more active.
And this is quite strange, many people from here may express their opinions somewhere else, thus making bad for the project in the web.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Yes, me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Can you ask them about the cause behind neglecting the community in here, I am very curious about it and hopefully they have something concrete..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: