Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Is it possible to buy tokens on 4th period of sale by bank cards?

Maybe!
BUT I want to remind you that in the 4th stage of sales the minimum investment is $ 1000!
But the more the amount of investment - the more you earn with the referral program, isn't it? Cool
In fact, yes. But people who can invest 1000 bucks are not so many .... Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

Maybe!
BUT I want to remind you that in the 4th stage of sales the minimum investment is $ 1000!
But the more the amount of investment - the more you earn with the referral program, isn't it? Cool
In fact, yes. But people who can invest 1000 bucks are not so many .... Undecided
I think that if you decided to start investing - $ 1000 isn't an issue for you Grin Grin
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Maybe!
Still, there's no support for bank cards yet? Undecided
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Maybe!
Still, there's no support for bank cards yet? Undecided
I follow the news in Telegram. There is no information about the launch of support for the cards.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

What are the fees at the moment? Can be exceeded 40 million?
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

ICO already raised almost $19.000.000 and at PRE-ICO were raised more than $ 30 million. It turns out almost 50.000.000, if I understood correctly.  Grin Cool
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

ICO already raised almost $19.000.000 and at PRE-ICO were raised more than $ 30 million. It turns out almost 50.000.000, if I understood correctly.  Grin Cool
Wow, not weak!) It looks like there is a trade revolution))
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Wow, not weak!) It looks like there is a trade revolution))
This platform is designed to change the world of trade services. I hope it will be available to everyone! And wholesale and retail! It will be very interesting to see the mobile app!
TomHurst

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

If Criptacre will work with other countries - questions about documentation and the transport of goods across the border will be handled by technical support or by the users themselves?
Klennox

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Interestingly, the whole amount will go into the development of the project, or the developers will take 50 percent? Smiley
TomHurst

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

If Criptacre will work with other countries - questions about documentation and the transport of goods across the border will be handled by technical support or by the users themselves?

Criptacre )))
I'm sorry, my mistake. Cryptaur, of course Grin  what about my question?  Smiley
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

Interestingly, the whole amount will go into the development of the project, or the developers will take 50 percent? Smiley
The founders of Cryptaur receive 20%. So everything is ok Smiley
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Of course, users will do everything themselves. All necessary tools for doing business will be available to them. It's enough.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

Of course, users will do everything themselves. All necessary tools for doing business will be available to them. It's enough.
To purchase from abroad a car, for example, in any case have to seek help from special authorities. Perhaps such an opportunity will be introduced into the system later, if Cryptaur "gains momentum"  Wink
Klennox

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

To purchase from abroad a car, for example, in any case have to seek help from special authorities. Perhaps such an opportunity will be introduced into the system later, if Cryptaur "gains momentum"  Wink
it's not a fact)) rather, he should analyze how to do this more competently and then it will be easier for him to apply directly to the plant, via the Cryptaur application)
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

it's not a fact)) rather, he should analyze how to do this more competently and then it will be easier for him to apply directly to the plant, via the Cryptaur application)
Yes, but how would you decide problems with customs and certification?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

I think it’s one of the main problems, which should be decided by developers..
TomHurst

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

I think it will depend on the seller. Whether he will agree to sell abroad or not. If he agrees, it is naturally in his interest to find a solution
Klennox

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I think it will depend on the seller. Whether he will agree to sell abroad or not. If he agrees, it is naturally in his interest to find a solution
Exactly. And if the buyer insists on selling abroad, he solves issues with documents and customs.
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Exactly. And if the buyer insists on selling abroad, he solves issues with documents and customs.
most likely the application itself and will offer a solution to this problem)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: