Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
lvxor1681

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

4. Strong potential to develop of Cryptaur Coin

Despite high-value currencies are unstable to invest, low-priced currencies are unlikely to be a good investment. However, the Crytaur is still very confident of itself because we can see it can survive the ICO without collapsing like other digital currencies, thanks to the reputation of the creator. Besides, the Cryptaur project is highly appreciated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, so investors can be completely assured of Cryptaur’s price even though it is not as high as the Bitcoin price at the moment.

Interesting. Is it bait, or is it really true?

This will be huge if it is true.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

4. Strong potential to develop of Cryptaur Coin

Despite high-value currencies are unstable to invest, low-priced currencies are unlikely to be a good investment. However, the Crytaur is still very confident of itself because we can see it can survive the ICO without collapsing like other digital currencies, thanks to the reputation of the creator. Besides, the Cryptaur project is highly appreciated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, so investors can be completely assured of Cryptaur’s price even though it is not as high as the Bitcoin price at the moment.

Interesting. Is it bait, or is it really true?

This will be huge if it is true.
I havent seen this anywhere. If this is true - this is a huge success
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Guys, who knows, did Vladimir Putin really pay attention to this project? Huh
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I think it's a hoax.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

I think it's a hoax.
not necessarily! Dmitriy Buryak, most likely, really familiar with Putin!
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

I think it's a hoax.
Well, quite likely, yes. although I'm not sure that this is so loud project that the president drew attention.
alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

Stage Four of the Cryptaur token sale will start tomorrow - March 5, 2018.

I RECALL TERMS:
Dear Cryptaur Users,

Cryptaur has been facing two challenging tasks over the last several months. First, to raise sufficient funds for the subsequent development of our platform. And second, to invite into the project as many users of our future decentralized economy as possible.

Both these tasks have generally been dealt with quite successfully. The funds raised are now over 70 million US dollars, whereas the number of registered users went over 75 thousand people. And now we are approaching the last stage of our ICO-marathon which will run from March 5 till March 12.

The past months of the ICO gave us invaluable experience that mostly confirmed our initial vision, but also expanded the horizons of our understandings. In particular, our initial plan was to make Stage Four of the token sale primarily aimed at professional crypto investors.

However, today we came to understand that these "external" revenues are not as important to the project. What is much more important now is to welcome as many potential users into Cryptaur as possible so that to expand the demographics of our future macroeconomic system. And our ultimate goal at this stage is to provide you, existing Cryptaur users, with additional economic advantages.

With this in mind, we decided to effect an unprecedented democratization of the rules of Stage Four and to increase manifold the level of rewards for the existing users for their personal contribution into the development of the social base of the project. So, here are the optimized rules of Stage Four of the Cryptaur token sale:

1. Dates of Stage Four remain unchanged: from March 5 till March 12, 2018.

2. Minimum contribution at Stage Four is now $100 in CPT equivalent.

3. Referral programme of rewards at Stage Four will be one-level. The amount of rewards paid from the contributions of users immediately under a given user will be 20%. As before, rewards will be paid to those users who purchased at least 10,000 CPTs at any stage of the token sale. As before, bounties will be paid with the compression procedure applied.

4. Users who got registered with the project before 23:00 GMT, February 28, will be entitled to a 50% discount on tokens if their first-line users collectively make at least $1000 of contributions during Stage Four. Additional tokens resulting from the discount will be awarded to eligible users after completion of Stage Four.

We are convinced that these updated parameters will help Cryptaur reach the level of 100 thousand users and will give all users a additional rewards for their efforts towards further development of our platform.

We wish all Cryptaur users to benefit from this last unique chance to create a solid base for their future financial prosperity!

Sincerely,
Your Cryptaur Team

lvxor1681

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:53:39 AM by lvxor1681

I think it's a hoax.
Well, quite likely, yes. although I'm not sure that this is so loud project that the president drew attention.
Maybe Putin wants after most powerful weapon to have most powerful crypto coin in the world.Smiley
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

I think it's a hoax.
Maybe Putin wants after most powerful weapon to have most powerful crypto coin in the world.Smiley
hahaha, crypto-currency, backed up with weapons. Perfect business ...
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

I think it's a hoax.
hahaha, crypto-currency, backed up with weapons. Perfect business ...
I wouldn’t  be surprised if this kind of activity exists. But, unfortunately, I nowhere found anything about Cryptaur and Putin. So all this is a joke.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I didn't see anything about Putin. Are you sure this is an official website?

This website is obviously a fraud. There is only one official web site of Cryptaur: www.cryptaur.com
I don’t  understand what is the point of this at all?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

This website is obviously a fraud. There is only one official web site of Cryptaur: www.cryptaur.com
Collect money for another wallet and disappear!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

With such large projects, as a rule, it does happen Smiley
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

This is the most common method of fraud. Make an exact copy of the site and people don't knowingly send money straight into the hands of scammers.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

But why such a large project will not block a fraudulent resource?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

I don’t  understand what is the point of this at all?

But how they will do that? It's not in their competence!
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

I don’t  understand what is the point of this at all?

But how they will do that? It's not in their competence!
If only write a complaint to the law enforcement agencies. But this process can be delayed due to inspections. But in any case - at least close this fraudulent resource
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Until now, there are rumors about the fraudulent goal of this project. Why? Guys, show the evidence already, you need it!
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

I agree. after all this rhetoric, there's got to be real evidence. 30 million dollars is not an underestimate.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I agree. after all this rhetoric, there's got to be real evidence. 30 million dollars is not an underestimate.
It's interesting, and those who ask for proof, invest in the project if they are provided, or ask it out of curiosity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: