Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
manox.dave

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

Tell me, what exactly are you currently working on? And will the release of your tokens to the exchange? Smiley
Soon will be the release of certain applications. And they also promise that the token will be released to the exchange. but when - there is still a question. Undecided
When the tokens go to the stock exchange, there will be a completely different conversation and the number of turns, so for now you need to get out of this)))
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manox.dave

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Tell me, what exactly are you currently working on? And will the release of your tokens to the exchange? Smiley
Soon will be the release of certain applications. And they also promise that the token will be released to the exchange. but when - there is still a question. Undecided
And what kind of applications? For what? Huh
I think, that it will be mobile application for online trade
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Good luck in the project, one of the interesting points that I liked and related to the consumer, in other words, does it mean that the products will be cheaper due to the absence of advertising?

OI
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

I hope that you will create a mobile application for android. It would be convenient to work with the tablet Tongue
Now the resolution and size of smartphone screens is quite comparable to the tablet. So the application doesn't have to be adapted to the tablet - it's enough to optimize for work with smartphones.
I think most people will continue to work with a computer - it's more convenient anyway. Therefore, a convenient site with a secure connection is necessary in the first place. Cool
really, for more convenience that work with computer and smartphonepun convenient, maybe update the mobile phone in need for you  Grin
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

Good luck in the project, one of the interesting points that I liked and related to the consumer, in other words, does it mean that the products will be cheaper due to the absence of advertising?
they count on it  Grin
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

I hope that you will create a mobile application for android. It would be convenient to work with the tablet Tongue
Now the resolution and size of smartphone screens is quite comparable to the tablet. So the application doesn't have to be adapted to the tablet - it's enough to optimize for work with smartphones.
I think most people will continue to work with a computer - it's more convenient anyway. Therefore, a convenient site with a secure connection is necessary in the first place. Cool
really, for more convenience that work with computer and smartphonepun convenient, maybe update the mobile phone in need for you  Grin
Even with a tablet sometimes uncomfortable, but you talk about a mobile phone. yes, you can carry it with you, but that doesnt mean that its convenient to do everything else on it.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

they count on it  Grin
Well of course cheaper, because no one will take a percentage of the sale.  Wink
sabahuyuaki

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Congratulations to the creation of the channel on YouTube! I hope now more people will be interested in the project!
I think this channel will not attract much attention without a weekly update of content and interesting interviews.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

I think this channel will not attract much attention without a weekly update of content and interesting interviews.
Yes, I want more interesting content, news and meetings with investors. That's will be cool  Cool
sharkman20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

I think a lot more people would attract advertising. And now, with the appearance of the channel no one knows about it ...
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I think a lot more people would attract advertising. And now, with the appearance of the channel no one knows about it ...
There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Yes! With the release of the CPT to the exchange, you can make good money if it starts to grow! Cool Roll Eyes
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

There are many channels about this project and how to make money with Cryptaur. Try to search for yourself.  Wink
Yes! With the release of the CPT to the exchange, you can make good money if it starts to grow! Cool Roll Eyes
Like any other crypto currency, it will certainly begin to grow, but not immediately. Perhaps to get profit, you'll have to wait a year ...maybe... Grin
Klennox

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Like any other crypto currency, it will certainly begin to grow, but not immediately. Perhaps to get profit, you'll have to wait a year ...maybe... Grin
Trust me - it's worth it. Or is it better to work for a penny without days off?
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

If your token is based on an ethereum - will it grow in value when you enter the stock exchange? And is it necessary at all?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

* BOUNTY:
From Level 1: 3%
From Level 2: 3%
From Level 3: 3%
From Level 4: 3%
From Level 5: 4%
From Level 6: 4%
To receive bounties, a user must have at least 10.000 CPTs in their wallets.

this is the first time i've ever seen a bounty that we must invest first to join.
dunno why for you guys but it's kind of weird even for a begginer at crypto world like me.

Always to get a bonus you need to invest a certain minimum. Here it is approximately $ 100 - not so much as in most other projects, where the amount of investment to receive a bonus is more than $ 1000
jess4ever

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

* BOUNTY:
From Level 1: 3%
From Level 2: 3%
From Level 3: 3%
From Level 4: 3%
From Level 5: 4%
From Level 6: 4%
To receive bounties, a user must have at least 10.000 CPTs in their wallets.

this is the first time i've ever seen a bounty that we must invest first to join.
dunno why for you guys but it's kind of weird even for a begginer at crypto world like me.

Always to get a bonus you need to invest a certain minimum. Here it is approximately $ 100 - not so much as in most other projects, where the amount of investment to receive a bonus is more than $ 1000

Yeah, I saw projects with minimum investments of at least $ 25 thousand dollars ... And some of them weren't the most interesting ...
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

If your token is based on an ethereum - will it grow in value when you enter the stock exchange? And is it necessary at all?
They assure that it will grow about 3-10 times after the release on the exchange
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Some great news for those who want to invest into Cryptaur while having little experience in buying/selling crypto currency. You may now invest using your credit/debit cards to buy Cryptaur tokens. To allow more people to use this new functionalilty, Cryptaur extends the duration of Stage Three of the token sale till February 28. Here is the official news:

Stage Three Period Extension

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Soon after the long-awaited launch of our crypto-fiat bridge, we have been receiving a huge number of messages from you with the same request to reconsider the duration of Stage Three of the token sale in order to give you an opportunity to make the best use of the advantages of the Fintech United Group allowing to purchase Cryptaur tokens with the help of such popular financial instruments as credit and debit cards.

Such messages have been particularly massive from our contributors from Vietnam and other countries that are now being on Chinese New Year holidays that coincided with the last days of Stage Three of our token sale. Natural seasonal decline in business activities during these holidays objectively holds back the flow of new users into our project and thus limits the amount of bounties that you, active Cryptaur participants, could potentially earn.

For sure we could not ignore these numerous and well-justified requests as your interests as contributors are 100% in line with the interests of Cryptaur as a whole. With this in mind, we decided to extend Stage Three of the token sale until February 28 with all other terms of this stage remaining unchanged. Please note that the extension of Stage Three will not affect the starting date of Stage Four.

We thank you very much for your feedback and wish you to make the best use of this additional time as well as of the unique features offered to you by our Fintech United Group crypto-fiat bridge and the generous referral program designed to reward you for building a solid user base of our platform.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

it's pretty prudent, congratulations to launch of the crypto fiat bridge! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: