Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Well, who knows when the token will be released?
The Token has already been published on several review platforms ... but no prices yet
I think the prices of tokens you will not see for another month and a half. This is a very important event and its necessary to prepare for it
Why does no one know about the timing of the release of the token on the exchange? Usually, such things become known already in the end.
Such information is announced by the developers AFTER ICO!
ICO ends in March 12
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

The Token has already been published on several review platforms ... but no prices yet
I think the prices of tokens you will not see for another month and a half. This is a very important event and its necessary to prepare for it
Why does no one know about the timing of the release of the token on the exchange? Usually, such things become known already in the end.
ICO ends in March 12
But this doesn't mean that the results will be announced immediately ...
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

ICO ends in March 12
But this doesn't mean that the results will be announced immediately ...
Information about the collected funds, the number of joined users and the address of the wallet should be almost immediately.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Your project until now has a rather contradictory reputation, why is it connected? Do you somehow struggle with this?
Klennox

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

Your project until now has a rather contradictory reputation, why is it connected? Do you somehow struggle with this?
There are always haters. In truth, the statements of the project are indeed very loud, and the charges are not proven. But maybe people just don't want to believe in the success of the project from Russia ??
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

There are always haters. In truth, the statements of the project are indeed very loud, and the charges are not proven. But maybe people just don't want to believe in the success of the project from Russia ??
I dont think that the nationality of the team plays here. Moreover, the team is multinational Smiley
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

I dont think that the nationality of the team plays here. Moreover, the team is multinational Smiley
It's just that people demand evidence of fees. This is quite natural. And such a loud name of the topic attracts a lot of negative attention)))
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

The team is real and sound. My only issues have been addressed to my satisfaction - the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the team with Greg Bachrach just basically acting as a consultant of sorts.

No qualms with their nationality.
Presario

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Dudes, I've done some major research on Dmity, and the worse I found was https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98. As far as I can see, it's nothing of importance, but take a look yourself to see if I'm mistaken. <not sarcasm>

Bruno

Presario

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Dudes, I've done some major research on Dmity, and the worse I found was https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98. As far as I can see, it's nothing of importance, but take a look yourself to see if I'm mistaken. <not sarcasm>

Bruno
Thank you. However, your link is flagged as unsafe by Chrome. So can not access
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Bruno
Thank you. However, your link is flagged as unsafe by Chrome. So can not access

Try this: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c5yf1g-xEyEJ:https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Presario

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:01:25 PM by Presario

TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 24 HOURS.
Last day, buys within 12 hours ~ 60BTC, 3000ETH. great.........
-----------------------
https://cryptaur.com

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

All the three persons mentioned in this post are no longer part of Cryptaur for a long time. The author of the post is either ignorant or, more likely, a difamer.

Forgive me for not knowing that the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the project, albeit I believe that Greg still is according to their site et al.

Here's my latest post ...

Bruno

alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

All good things come to an end! and ... the BEST begins!

I CONGRATULATE ALL WITH THE END OF ICO CRYPTAUR!

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We invite you to familiarize yourself with the recording of the speech of Cryptaur founder Dmitry Buryak at the crypto conference in Vietnam on March 4, 2018. The recording is on the official Cryptaur channel on YouTube (RUSSIA) at the following link: https://youtu.be/v4lTKXSjcYQ

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

sparkkiller

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

This is a shitcoin, no doubt.

It was created by a group called Vision international people, which operated in CIS and SEA for years. They are a MLM group, they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Most of investors of CPT are old retired people who know nothing about cryptocurrency. They are easy baited by a rich future with lambo dubai and moon. CPT also pay very high bonus in ETH for leader. They said CPT will replace bitcoin very soon lol. Very ridiculous.

At the beginning, I also bought  some CPT but after observing the way they did the ICO, I immediately sold all my token in black market.  It raised more red flag than a worker parade in Soviet union.

Sell all token if you can, trust me. Dont waste your money and time for this shit. If this shitcoin can go to trading platform and price increase, I will cut my dick and post it to facebook.

sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

To do list now : unfriend the people who invited you to buy Cryptaur.
The only reason they are doing it is due to ridiculously high bonus of MLM system.
Mark my word. Thanks me later.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Why should I invest in cryptaur?
sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

This is a shitcoin, no doubt.

they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Any proof?

I can send you ton of local newspaper from my country. It described how this vision group baited and cheated people buying their product for over ten years. Many people went to hospital after using them.

In the past, they was selling shit health care product.
Now they are selling shit coin.

Everything is clear as my ass but there are still many dickhead trying to encourage other people buying this shit.  How stupid and greedy you are.
sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

All the three persons mentioned in this post are no longer part of Cryptaur for a long time. The author of the post is either ignorant or, more likely, a difamer.

Forgive me for not knowing that the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the project, albeit I believe that Greg still is according to their site et al.

Here's my latest post ...

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Bruno

That's an interesting link about Buriak. However, posting this link without any comment sort of implies Buriak is a bad guy. But if you read the document that you posted, it says Buriak was eventually dismissed from the case because the allegations agains him were found inconsistent. As an honest person, you have to admit there is no wrongdoing on the part of Buriak that can possibly be inferred from your post.

If he is a good guy and he always did good thing, why on earth he is sued for doing fraud lol. It must be some kind of connection. Now he is actually cheating people again by creating a shitcoin. I hope some day he goes to jail and can not cheat people anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: