Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2020, 04:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 8719 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Dudes, I've done some major research on Dmity, and the worse I found was https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98. As far as I can see, it's nothing of importance, but take a look yourself to see if I'm mistaken. <not sarcasm>

Bruno
Thank you. However, your link is flagged as unsafe by Chrome. So can not access

Try this: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c5yf1g-xEyEJ:https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Presario

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:01:25 PM by Presario

TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 24 HOURS.
Last day, buys within 12 hours ~ 60BTC, 3000ETH. great.........
-----------------------
https://cryptaur.com

wilbury

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

X-Game sounds interesting. I would like to see how this will work in conjunction with Cryptaur sooner.
It will be interesting, what kind of virtual world can we create, for what? Smiley
I think it's your own virtual marketplace. That is, people will enter your store on the platform, it will have its own design, its interface.

Oh, letting people get creative is a great idea. It really will be useful, each brand will have its own store design

Follow the link in my sig to learn how we're going to do that for YouTubers and their channels.

Why are you defaming Cryptaur while promoting a project that does not belong to this thread? Also, why are you using so much bad language?
wilbury

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

All the three persons mentioned in this post are no longer part of Cryptaur for a long time. The author of the post is either ignorant or, more likely, a difamer.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 346

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

All the three persons mentioned in this post are no longer part of Cryptaur for a long time. The author of the post is either ignorant or, more likely, a difamer.

Forgive me for not knowing that the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the project, albeit I believe that Greg still is according to their site et al.

Here's my latest post ...

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Dudes, I've done some major research on Dmity, and the worse I found was https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98. As far as I can see, it's nothing of importance, but take a look yourself to see if I'm mistaken. <not sarcasm>

Bruno

alexys2004

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

All good things come to an end! and ... the BEST begins!

I CONGRATULATE ALL WITH THE END OF ICO CRYPTAUR!

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We invite you to familiarize yourself with the recording of the speech of Cryptaur founder Dmitry Buryak at the crypto conference in Vietnam on March 4, 2018. The recording is on the official Cryptaur channel on YouTube (RUSSIA) at the following link: https://youtu.be/v4lTKXSjcYQ

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

sparkkiller

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

This is a shitcoin, no doubt.

It was created by a group called Vision international people, which operated in CIS and SEA for years. They are a MLM group, they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Most of investors of CPT are old retired people who know nothing about cryptocurrency. They are easy baited by a rich future with lambo dubai and moon. CPT also pay very high bonus in ETH for leader. They said CPT will replace bitcoin very soon lol. Very ridiculous.

At the beginning, I also bought  some CPT but after observing the way they did the ICO, I immediately sold all my token in black market.  It raised more red flag than a worker parade in Soviet union.

Sell all token if you can, trust me. Dont waste your money and time for this shit. If this shitcoin can go to trading platform and price increase, I will cut my dick and post it to facebook.

sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

To do list now : unfriend the people who invited you to buy Cryptaur.
The only reason they are doing it is due to ridiculously high bonus of MLM system.
Mark my word. Thanks me later.
Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

Why should I invest in cryptaur?
wilbury

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Forgive me for not knowing that the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the project, albeit I believe that Greg still is according to their site et al.

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Bruno

That's an interesting link about Buriak. However, posting this link without any comment sort of implies Buriak is a bad guy. But if you read the document that you posted, it says Buriak was eventually dismissed from the case because the allegations agains him were found inconsistent. As an honest person, you have to admit there is no wrongdoing on the part of Buriak that can possibly be inferred from your post.
wilbury

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Any proof?
sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Any proof?

I can send you ton of local newspaper from my country. It described how this vision group baited and cheated people buying their product for over ten years. Many people went to hospital after using them.

In the past, they was selling shit health care product.
Now they are selling shit coin.

Everything is clear as my ass but there are still many dickhead trying to encourage other people buying this shit.  How stupid and greedy you are.
sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Bruno

That's an interesting link about Buriak. However, posting this link without any comment sort of implies Buriak is a bad guy. But if you read the document that you posted, it says Buriak was eventually dismissed from the case because the allegations agains him were found inconsistent. As an honest person, you have to admit there is no wrongdoing on the part of Buriak that can possibly be inferred from your post.

If he is a good guy and he always did good thing, why on earth he is sued for doing fraud lol. It must be some kind of connection. Now he is actually cheating people again by creating a shitcoin. I hope some day he goes to jail and can not cheat people anymore.
Presario

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

It was created by a group called Vision international people, which operated in CIS and SEA for years. They are a MLM group, they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Most of investors of CPT are old retired people who know nothing about cryptocurrency. They are easy baited by a rich future with lambo dubai and moon. CPT also pay very high bonus in ETH for leader. They said CPT will replace bitcoin very soon lol. Very ridiculous.

At the beginning, I also bought  some CPT but after observing the way they did the ICO, I immediately sold all my token in black market.  It raised more red flag than a worker parade in Soviet union.

Sell all token if you can, trust me. Dont waste your money and time for this shit. If this shitcoin can go to trading platform and price increase, I will cut my dick and post it to facebook.

I feel strange, only you know it's shitcoin. The remaining 70,000 members do not know. I admire you
sparkkiller

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

I feel strange, only you know it's shitcoin. The remaining 70,000 members do not know. I admire you

Do you know how many people joined bitconnect? Where are they now?
Try to search CPT on etherscan. The ICO is ended, token is distributed. You will see how many CPT token holders. The 70000 is totally faked. Telegram chat english group only has 1000 members lol.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Bruno

Jesus Fuckin Christ, what part of "that's the worse I could find" did you not understand? I inferred that the guy is clean up to this point.

wilbury

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:09:02 AM by wilbury

Bruno

Jesus Fuckin Christ, what part of "that's the worse I could find" did you not understand? I inferred that the guy is clean up to this point.

Ok, then I must have misunderstood you. Apologies.
wilbury

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

sparkkiller

Big public figures do get involved in court cases because they are big. This does not mean they are bad. Do you think Bill Gates has never been sued?

Now, the court declared Buriak was clean, but you claim he is not. How can your judgement be more reliable than that of a court?

Finally, most of your statements about Cryptaur seem totally ungrounded and uninformed to me. Let me give you a few examples:

1. You claim that the announced number of registered users is fake. To prove it, you mention a smaller number of subscribers at Cryptaur's English channel. But you "forget" to count the subscribers from many other Cryptaur channels that exist in different languages, such as Vietnamese, whereas the Vietnamese constitute by far the largest part of the Cryptaur community. To me this claim of yours thus looks unfair.

2. You claim that Buriak was selling products of undue quality at high prices. I did a little research too and found that Vision products are duly registered by local healthcare authorities where Vision is present. Relevant registration certificates are published at their official web page which I don't feel right to advertise here. Also, I found that Vision was listem among top 100 world's largest MLM companies. While some people would always feel bad about MLM, this is a legitimate business around the world, not better and no worse than other businesses. Therefore, I also conclude that your attack on Cryptaur and Buriak here has some vested interests that you conceal from us while disseminating ungrounded and agressive claims.

I'm sorry if you have a good personal reason to dislike Cryptaur. That is your right. But I totally disapprove if you are a paid defamer of the project.
alexys2004

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

So, our CPT token sale campaign has been successfully completed. We are glad to let you know that Stage Four yielded quite notable results. Over a week's time, more than 5 thousand new users joined Cryptaur, whereas the volume of additional contributions made was 194 BTC, 13810 ETH, 267834 XRP and 997 XEM. In terms of US dollars, this makes over 12 million.

And the overall results of the whole ICO campaign are these: the number of registered users is 82505 and the total volume of contributions made is 2209 BTC, 73979 ETH, 2203 XEM and 320053 XRP.

Bounties of Stage Four will be distributed in the next few days. And we would like to remind you that the possibility to reinvest bounties will be available till March 19.

Our congratulations on the successful completion of our ICO! We strongly recommend that you continue making your efforts to invite new people into your referral groups. The more people a user has, the more referral rewards this user will get from Cryptaur in the future. Also, steady expansion of the number of Cryptaur users is an important factor for the expected exchange value of our token. Let's keep on developing Cryptaur together!

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

sparkkiller

Big public figures do get involved in court cases because they are big. This does not mean they are bad. Do you think Bill Gates has never been sued?

Now, the court declared Buriak was clean, but you claim he is not. How can your judgement be more reliable than that of a court?

Finally, most of your statements about Cryptaur seem totally ungrounded and uninformed to me. Let me give you a few examples:

1. You claim that the announced number of registered users is fake. To prove it, you mention a smaller number of subscribers at Cryptaur's English channel. But you "forget" to count the subscribers from many other Cryptaur channels that exist in different languages, such as Vietnamese, whereas the Vietnamese constitute by far the largest part of the Cryptaur community. To me this claim of yours thus looks unfair.

2. You claim that Buriak was selling products of undue quality at high prices. I did a little research too and found that Vision products are duly registered by local healthcare authorities where Vision is present. Relevant registration certificates are published at their official web page which I don't feel right to advertise here. Also, I found that Vision was listem among top 100 world's largest MLM companies. While some people would always feel bad about MLM, this is a legitimate business around the world, not better and no worse than other businesses. Therefore, I also conclude that your attack on Cryptaur and Buriak here has some vested interests that you conceal from us while disseminating ungrounded and agressive claims.

I'm sorry if you have a good personal reason to dislike Cryptaur. That is your right. But I totally disapprove if you are a paid defamer of the project.

Personally, I have no qualms with the MLM business model.

I doubt that Buriak/Buryak would put in brand in jeopardy by creating a rogue crypto entity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.