Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2041 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1840

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:23 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

It is just a matter of time before this will finally happen. I am expecting Bitcoin to be the one that will replace the use of fiat currency in the world. Of course, this will not happen overnight. I am wondering which country will finally fully adopt the use of cryptocurrency by way of Bitcoin over the old and obsolete fiat currency system. It will definitely be happening in the most advanced countries first.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Cryptocurrency will not replace the fiat money because the fiat money are backed and supported by the government and that is the reason why we can't expected that cryoptocurrency will just replace the fiat money because it is not also a stable currency since its market is so volatile and not the best for pricing.
I completely agree with the statement. I think both fiat money and cryptocurrency will just co-exist, and one will not replace another. The one is as important as the other to the people who makes use of it, especially for a living. If cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money, its value will never be stable for the reason that the market will always have a change in the demand. This will definitely cause trouble for a country's economy, if in case it happens.

Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Yes it will replace fiat in the ner future.  When that time comes bitcoin and altcoin holders will greatly rejoice.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

Bitcoin will replace the fiat money and it would come very soon. As of now, there are some stores accepting Bitcoin as payment while some other serves as the bridge in paying, they accept bitcoin and they pay our bills in exchange of our Bitcoin.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2240
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

I think not, because fiat money will still be used as a traditional transaction wherever they exist especially in the life of the middle class. I believe the future of Crypto will be wide open and will probably be the most used transaction tool of its time. but to eliminate fiat currency I do not think it could happen.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)

I think It is possible. Crypto will replace fiat money, Maybe In the future it will happen, because Crypto is the future currency.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

This is very possible future for us, over time credit and debit cards will be inefficient if made as a transactions tool. I'm experiencing it right now.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Only bitcoins and ETH can do this. You will see that more than 90% of coins will not even exists after 20 years.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Yes, in a few decades, almost every country will issue their own state-backed centralized ceypto (which they can track just as their bank notes) and the economy will go crypto, too.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

I think its not gonna be happen because people are just using crypto for fast and reliable transaction they only used that as a mode of payment.Fiat currecies is better than digital currencies, crypto is our digital assets only.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Fiat money is legal to the government. Crpto is not accepted worldwide now. But i think crypto will replace fiat money, not in this century though it needs to take more time and more struggle. It is not easy for Crypto to replace fiat money but it is possible maybe in the 25th century.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

This is an old issue already, fiat and crytocurrencies are too different from each other. They have their own strength and weaknesses and both excel in their own field so stop comparing about two different stuffs. You are like comparing apples to mangoes. One thing is for  sure, in the future, cryto will boom including businesses related to it but we still this fiat for some reasons.
Coinable

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

Too hard to tell yet, but I am pretty sure that some form of crypto or "digital" currency will replace all fiat money at some point of time anyway.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Crypto can replace fait money because it comes to no surprise that financial institutions have started recognizing the use of cryptocurrency as an asset with real value. This could be taken as a good sign that crypto will soon replace fiat money in the future.
alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

If there were crypto that would replace fiat then it would be btc aside from its popularity many people put their trust on it..maybe time will come that it would replace fiat but it may be on a hundred years.. we will not experiencing it because as of now many of our generation doesnt have any idea about it also many govt institution were against it..but someday as the technology keep on arising blockchain technology would rule the world.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

i think no, because as i know that fiat money is the main things in a country, as we can see that there are so many fiat currencies in the world, every country have their fiat money, its because for their identity of their country and usually used in their country

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

No it will not happen because cryptocurrency is a decentralized form of digital currency which is the opposite to fiat money that is a centralized in form. As we all know that when you say decentralized form then it value is not stable and will determine only on its demand. As demand of this digital currency goes high then so does the market price of that digital currency or cryptocurrency. And of course we do not want to get decentralized to get mixed up with centralized form of money.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

for now I think can not replace the fiat money because some bitcoin countries are still not in the official, maybe if later the government has inaugurated bitcoin for that bitcoin can replace the fiat money ...
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Nothing will replace fiat money. Fiat has been existing for long and its incorporated into every sector and daily activities. So for any cryptocurrency to replace this , it will go through all those stages which isn't a small journey . even if anyone currency is going to replace fiat money probably its going to be bitcoin and no one can say exactly when this will happen. The journey has started but its a long one.  A possibility is general acceptance which we hope it happens soon.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Well you can see that a few countries have already started to develop their own cryptos like Dubai, Estonia and China for example. Maybe crypto won't replace fiat but it surely is there to be somewhat even with it and be it's backup, but reducing the use of fiat will greatly help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: