Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gatehub.net: The worst customer service EVER! Anyone else feel the same?  (Read 622 times)
crypto_ripper14 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

Hey all:)
Starting this thread to see is anyone else is facing the same issues as me and maybe we can help each other with a workaround.

So, after rippletrade closed I tried to migrate to gatehub and wasn't able to, so I left it at the time and came back to it again recently and a few months ago I tried to migrate from rippletrade again to gatehub.
This time, I was able to access both accounts and go through with the migration process right to the end but it said there was an error at the end and my XRP balance on gatehub shows 0 after migration.

So I contacted gate hub a few months ago, but have NEVER heard back form them regarding my issue. I sent several chasers and and received Zendesk automated ticket references but have never had a reponse form gatehub, just been completely ignored.

I contacted Ripple, and did get responses from them many times, but none that really helped resolve my issue. They even themselves contacted gatehub on my behalf and even to that ticket I have had no response from gatehub!

P.s Mods, please let me know if this is in the wrong section or if I am infringing on any forum rules. I'm not having a rant, but just highlighting sharing my experience to see if others have faced the same:)
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zaemiel

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 12:48:25 PM by zaemiel

What do you mean by "migrate to gatehub"?

XRP transaction fee is .000015 XRP. It's ridiculously low.
At the moment 1 XRP = $0.25

So... what do you mean by "migrate to gatehub"?
I'd better transfer all XRP to Gatehub by usual transaction.

It's a matter of couple of minutes.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Starting this thread to see is anyone else is facing the same issues as me and maybe we can help each other with a workaround.

So, after rippletrade closed I tried to migrate to gatehub and wasn't able to, so I left it at the time and came back to it again recently and a few months ago I tried to migrate from rippletrade again to gatehub.
This time, I was able to access both accounts and go through with the migration process right to the end but it said there was an error at the end and my XRP balance on gatehub shows 0 after migration.

So I contacted gate hub a few months ago, but have NEVER heard back form them regarding my issue. I sent several chasers and and received Zendesk automated ticket references but have never had a reponse form gatehub, just been completely ignored.

Their support sucks! I have many friends that are waiting for a response from their side for more than a month but still nothing, also it's too hard to get verified there. I have no idea if they have any account here so we could contact them directly and maybe hope to get a faster response.
crypto_ripper14 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

What do you mean by "migrate to gatehub"?

XRP transaction fee is .000015 XRP. It's ridiculously low.
At the moment 1 XRP = $0.25

So... what do you mean by "migrate to gatehub"?
I'd better transfer all XRP to Gatehub by usual transaction.

It's a matter of couple of minutes.

After ripple trade closed, you cannot access your XRP in ripple trade. It needs to be migrated to another wallet provider, and really, you can only migrate to gatehub. This is where the issue is as gatehub is a really really bad company with no customer service at all.
crypto_ripper14 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

Their support sucks! I have many friends that are waiting for a response from their side for more than a month but still nothing, also it's too hard to get verified there. I have no idea if they have any account here so we could contact them directly and maybe hope to get a faster response.

I see, so I am not the only one;I'm not surprised.  A month for a response it's ridiculous! They may have an account on here, but you shouldn't need to go on a forum to get help from a company. They either don't know what they're doing or clearly don't care about their customers. I can't believe ripple hasn't intervened!

Let me know how your friends get on and I'll update if they ever respond which I doubt. Starting to feel like a bit of a scam to be.....
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:22:04 PM

No response for 1 month is ridiculous. My bad experience with gatehub few months back was due to verification problem. Gatehub does not accept identity card for verification and insist that I upload my passport. I explained that my passport expired and I am not renewing since I do not have travel plans. But gatehub still insist on passport, therefore I transferred all my ripple to an exchange instead.
crypto_ripper14 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:30 PM

No response for 1 month is ridiculous. My bad experience with gatehub few months back was due to verification problem. Gatehub does not accept identity card for verification and insist that I upload my passport. I explained that my passport expired and I am not renewing since I do not have travel plans. But gatehub still insist on passport, therefore I transferred all my ripple to an exchange instead.

How did you manage to resolve this in the end mate?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

I see, so I am not the only one;I'm not surprised.  A month for a response it's ridiculous! They may have an account on here, but you shouldn't need to go on a forum to get help from a company. They either don't know what they're doing or clearly don't care about their customers. I can't believe ripple hasn't intervened!

Let me know how your friends get on and I'll update if they ever respond which I doubt. Starting to feel like a bit of a scam to be.....

There is no update yet from them, it's been an additional week, like it didn't happened anything like they are a "dead" support, still waiting, don't worry if something happens I will notify you. Recently all over the exchanges the support is not doing it's job good, some of them I can say are garehub, poloniex, liqui etc
Steven126

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:18:42 AM

Same issue

No response whatsoever just like they do not exist. 

This company needs to pay the people it owes.

At least reply to support tickets.  Its not slow, it is non existent. 

How can million dollar companies function like this?
why would ripple / xrp work with them.  Having them endorse your product looks really bad for the entire ripple/ xrp and crypto community.

This needs to be exposed on a much larger scale. 

Steven
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: