Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO problems  (Read 1013 times)
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

Do you feel that era of ICO 1.0 is going down and market need something else?
Marketing is so expencive. Lot's of projects without product who collect lot's of money. Token prices is going down after release on exchanges. What do you think?

Token prices is going down after the release on exchange is normal, almost all ico always have a bounty and bounty participants is the problem why the token price dropped. Most of bounty participants dropped their coins after they received the coin, that's why after 1-3 months the token price starts increase.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

First problem of ICO is the VALIDITY of every start-up or legitimacy. Seldom of crypto-investor who really knows who is behind that particular ICO start up. I think wee need something like ICO that verifies every legit ICO start in order for us to come at ease when they passed certian legitimacy test as an assurance to every investor that they will not run like hell. This is just an idea, but yeah, if this will be made in real life it would be a big step for every start up.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

Make sure to read the reviews about any ICO you're interested in investing in. You can read the latest CryptoRated Review's here:
https://cryptorated.com/
Stakh6

Activity: 216
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

First problem of ICO is the VALIDITY of every start-up or legitimacy. Seldom of crypto-investor who really knows who is behind that particular ICO start up. I think wee need something like ICO that verifies every legit ICO start in order for us to come at ease when they passed certian legitimacy test as an assurance to every investor that they will not run like hell. This is just an idea, but yeah, if this will be made in real life it would be a big step for every start up.
There is no regulation for ICOs. In order to pass the identity test or smth like this, we need an authority that will control it. Still, the idea is nice, because many fake ICOs are carried out with fake ln or fb accs.

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

ico problem is ico sometimes very unfavorable and also ico not transparency for its earnings. sometimes also ico unprofitable even harming participants and investors.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Many ICO failed because they doesn't have working product, only plan in their white paper. So now important to make investment in ICO that has working product already and the team behind it should be professional and transparan. And I think very important any regulation of ICO to protect investor from fraud and so that ICO will more in quallity of product and give many benefit to the investor.

moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Even with a new ICO era (as you said); there will still be fake ICOs....It's all about one's own due diligence exercise to make sure they're investing in the right 'good' thing

DayXDT

Activity: 185

HELLO GOD!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:50 AM

people do not like ICO anymore...

Because many ICO failed because they doesn't have working product, only plan in their white paper.

All they just have some fake promises with them and fool the investors and public and collect all the money and run away!

Think 100x before investing on ICO.

SAD
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:37 AM

Marketing is so expencive. Lot's of projects without product who collect lot's of money. Token prices is going down after release on exchanges. What do you think?
And what will be the new ICO 2.0? What benefits will it have?

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
babygotback

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

Some companies are making Vlogs about them in order to prove that they are real people.
Yeah, but this proves nothing. They can be actors Wink
babygotback

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

Why not? It would be a brilliant scheme. And thanks to anonymity of transactions, nobody can find the roots of cheaters.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

this can all happen because the bitcoin market is very crazy .. and it impacts the price of the new token release ,, when the official tokens release in exchange ,. sometimes the enthusiasts of the coin are reduced ,, while bitcoin prices continue to bubble. and one of the factors that influence it is the moment where investors are removing all the funds they have invested there ,,.
babygotback

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

ICOs initially were like crowdfunding. Every person could invest any sum. But now a lot of cryptofunds are created. They’re are negotiating with startups to get more bonuses on bulk investment.
Stakh6

Activity: 216
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:10:21 PM

I see the side deals everywhere. That’s why ordinary contributors (I mean 0,5 - 5 ETH donation on average), don’t want to make solo investments. They also join cryptofunds to find a better deal.

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
Adioliver

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:33:18 AM

I find it appropriate to define this as our problems because there will always be scams in cryptoworld i.e most of the ICOs are scam.Its our mistake because we don't take the time to do our study on the ICO that we plan to invest.People normally tend to fall for the fake promises made by the ICOs.We should always check their whitepaper,roadmap,website etc.From these we can make out whether a particular ICO is a scam or not.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:14:56 AM

the decline in prices and the value of ICO is not independent of what happens in general in crypto. As it is already experienced, this year bitcoin has increased. The increase in bicoine greatly affects any altcoin including tokens and ICO. Everything in kriptocurrency is concerned with bitcoin!
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

token after ico start going down because they have not finish lunch their product, they need finish the project to push the price go up.  Smiley
RealKhan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

From the terms of the investment, to the team backing the company. Read the whitepaper. On top of that, look at the fundamentals. Are you speculating on a pump and dump or can you actually see yourself using this product. It seems like everybody and their mother is issuing a cryptocurrency these days, find something good.

Avoid playing ICO roulette. Meaning, try not to throw money at every single coin or token that has an ICO. Historical data shows us this is generally less profitable than holding on to a select few strong coins.

Do not let yourself become emotionally attached to any coin you have, or any ICO you are thinking of getting into. I will not write about which recent ICOs I think were not worth it, since I'm sure we can guess as a collective group of smart readers. That being said, if a company adjusts the rules of the ICO abruptly and soon before the ICO, maybe it is a sign to take another look and decide if you still want to buy the coin.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:14:12 AM

I think that in the future the project will collect the money and the competition teams for him as he said Vitalik Buterin in an interview.
At the moment, teams have no motivation to do the project the most good.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

the current benchmark is the bitcoin price, this year the bitcoin price has increased significantly, therefore the value of altcoin has decreased and it affects the price of a coin even token in an ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: