Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Volk - We unite fiat and crypto investments 🔵  (Read 842 times)
Noe! (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 12:58:49 PM by Noe!

We lower the risks and increase the yields of your investments today. Not tomorrow. Not in a few months. Start using Volk today.

Volk is not an idea, a concept, or an MVP. Volk is a fully developed product, a platform that is up and running. Diversify your investments with fiat and crypto assets today!

Ask your question to the founder of Volk

↓↓↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

No bounty?
Volk Fund

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:38 AM

No bounty?

Bounty announcement will be posted tomorrow during the day. We will notify here in thread.
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

Let us explain in a little more detail why we chose real estate investments as the first phase in the development of the Volk platform.

Read → https://go.volk.fund/93npb
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

No bounty?

Bounty announcement will be posted tomorrow during the day. We will notify here in thread.

Almost a week over but still no bounty announcement when you will notify about this decision. I think it will be good to spread words about this project. I also think this project very huge potential to attract the big investors to join this.
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

No bounty?

Almost a week over but still no bounty announcement when you will notify about this decision. I think it will be good to spread words about this project. I also think this project very huge potential to attract the big investors to join this.

Thank you for your faith in our project. Bounty program announcement will be posted today in a few hours. We are finalizing some technical issues regarding program.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:00:03 PM

I am interested in this project but reading in hurry didn't understand well the concept specially that part of products with different signs. It is very good to have time to read carefully the difference among difference among these things and how token holders will be rewarded having them in possession.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:14:13 PM

In attempt of searching for more on your website this is what I watched TDE1 current distribution ends in 64 days and some hours. What does this tell has the token sale started already or what ? I was thinking the open crowdfunding will take place in coming days.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:35:51 AM

This is looking like a very promising proposal to me. I also like how detailed the ANN is, this leaves a very professional impression. I will definitely monitor this and likely invest some money on your TGE. All the best.
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

No bounty?

Bounty and affiliate programs announcement was published yesterday. We be great to see you as participant - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2480706.0
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - WAX project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/volk

Thanks for listing!

But we have some question regarding description.

You have specified that there is no MVP.
But Volk is not an idea, a concept, or an MVP. Volk is a fully developed product, a platform that already is up and running. We are fully operational.

You have specified that we have many competitors.
It will be great if you can tell us who our competitors are. Because at this moment we don't see any direct competitors. In order to understand what a position Volk takes in blockchain ecosystem, we placed major companies of blockchain ecosystem along two axes (diversification and investment management) in this graph - Volk position in the current blockchain ecosystem

In order to understand what a position Volk takes in blockchain ecosystem, we placed major companies of blockchain ecosystem along two axes (diversification and investment management) in the graph below.

Creating opportunities companies
These are companies that create investment opportunities and tools covered by one or another asset. They don’t offer investment management to the investors or a possibility to diversify investments within the frames of one platform.

Expanding opportunities companies
These are companies that create investment opportunities and tools covered by one or another asset offering a possibility to diversify investment portfolio according to different asset classes within the frames of one platform. They don’t offer investment management to the investors.

Hyper-focused companies
These are companies that create investment opportunities and tools covered by one or another asset and offer investment management to their investors. The option of investment portfolio diversification is available only in one class of assets.

Full-service companies
These are companies that create investment opportunities and tools covered by one or another asset and offer investment management to their investors. There is an option to diversify investment portfolio according to different classes of assets.

So as you can notice we don't see currently any direct competitors. But if you now them it will be great to us to hear about them.

An in the case of idea is the same. Usual idea is to tokenize different assets. But we are not only tokenized different assets. We are manage all investments by professional management team with experienced members who come from world-class companies. And the most important thing, we use and constantly develop new technologies to remove unnecessary middlemans from the investment capital process for Volk’s investors.

All above is only our opinion and only for you information.
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

In attempt of searching for more on your website this is what I watched TDE1 current distribution ends in 64 days and some hours. What does this tell has the token sale started already or what ? I was thinking the open crowdfunding will take place in coming days.

Thank you for your interest. Yes, current token distribution event (ICO) is on air. It was started on November 01 and will be ended on January 31. During the past three weeks we distributed tokens privatly through team members and partners, team friends and relatives, previous partners and co-workers and we have raised more than $4 mln. From this week till January 31 we distribute tokens public. So you can participate now.
Volk Fund

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

Hey, community! We have published new article in our blog where we explain how we unite fiat and crypto investments. Get the best of both worlds!

Read now → https://t.co/Qq9X3TDviQ

And participate in our bounty program - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2480706.0 All welcome, from Newbie to Legendary. And yes, Newbies can participate in our signatures campaign!
Volk Fund

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

This project deserves more attention from the community. The proposal here is real, every person on earth will be able to participate in traditional investment opportunities! Topped with cryptoinvestments! I am now half through the Whitepaper and am nothing but impressed.

Thank you for your words! We are preparing series of articles where we will narrate about Volk to community more clearly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: