Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4467 times)
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

I bought some altcoin, and held it until the price went up
not only that, I also follow bounty campaign, signature, multimedia, youtube.
in investments I do not choose to use only 1 altcoin, but some

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?
Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining
some crypto coins

True,there are so many ways in making money from crypto. If you don't have money to invest you should join in bounty campaigns like signature campaign, social media camapaigns, youtube and blogs. You need to increase your rank to junior member first before joining the campaign.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

If you are asking on how to make money in crypto and you said that you have invested in some coin and  they are in your wallet now, the I believe you did the first step in making money already, holding is one way of earning money here on the crypto world, another is joining bounty campaigns, you will earn tokens there that you can trade, and that is the third method, trading, you could trade  your coins to any other coins that you think might give you big profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Well I for sure am no expert but I am doing pretty fine and contented with what I have been doing for the past few months. My advice is to go back to the earliest years of bitcoins and all the other altcoins then read and understand as much as you can from all of the things that has happen to most of them(only study about coins that are still existing to this day). Like how their prices move every day of the week, week of every month, and month of every year. This sure is very taxing but I assure you, this will give you a better understanding on how coins work, how and what makes them rise, when(although not accurate but can be very helpful), and why. If you do this right, you will be equipped with very useful knowledge and may even know what types of projects can really make you huge profits without seeking for advice from others. It would also be nice to take into consideration your past experiences together with the experiences of others.

hope this helps man, good day. Smiley
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

participating in bounty campaigns is a nice way to earn some money. and you don't need to risk your money, buuut you are risking your time and work, that sometimes even harder)) and as well as investing you have to find a nice project to participate, it is not an easy thing at all.
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

I think many ways we can do to make money in crypto, I myself look for bitcoin by following bounty campaign and signature campaign in this forum, besides follow your campaign also can follow altcoin trading, and if you have high capital you can buy expensive computers to do bitcoin minning and the results are also great
It is true that there is a lot thins we could try if we want to earn out of the established crytos in the market. And for me participating and joining on a signature campaign is a good stepping stone when it comes to learning and educating ourselves on tradings, investments and transactions with the used of bitcoin.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

The best method  to earn money in crypto  is investing money  to it either by trading  or holding  it for sometime  and cashing out the profit if it goes up.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

If you want to make money in cryptocurrency then you should buy some of the cryptocurrency first so you will have a capital in cryptocurrency and i advise to you to learn how to trade even it is about bitcoin or altcoin because the result is still the same which you will be getting good amount of profits and if you master how to trade then it will be easy for you to make thousands of dollars every week or even everyday.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, etherium are very good platform to earn money because they provide many ways to make money. Firstly, one can join signature campaigns where he or she has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. Secondly, one can gamble bitcoin where one can have great amounts of profit but there is a high chance of loss too as it is gambling. Then one can lend bitcoin as a loan and can earn on return.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

There are many ways to making money with crypto, you ahve to try as much of them as you can to get the highest profit. You can earning money even by holding the crypto currencies and selling them when the prices go up, you can also selling your services and goods for crypto, or participating in signature and bounty campaigns.
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

The best way is choose a good ico and invest if you have massive future prediction ability you can choose a good ico or exsistence coin as a examples in january of 2017 etherum price was $7 and now it is more than $1000 . Those who predict etherum will become a good project buy etherum and has a great profit

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

I see that lots of people says buy in low price and sell when it gets high. I think this method is for long term. I don't think it is good for short term because of transaction feel. Especially, the fee is really high when you trade Bitcoin. Getting into ICO is good to make money for short term. However, getting into really good ICO is sooooooooo hard nowadays.
We gotta try all!! Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

3 ways on how to make money out of crypto currencies. First one is,joining bounty campaigns. Next one is trading but you need enough knowledge to trade. And other one is mining although I still dont try mining,it is consider as a good way to make money
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Buy Bitcoin and support it. Buy low and sell high
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money
Actually, there are lot of ways to earn money crypto. In addition to that, you can do trading where you can make your money to become double or triple. Joining or participating in some ICO project will also help you to make money. Lastly, if you want to make huge amount of money you must do trading because it is the best sources of money and income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

There are many ways of making money from cryptocurrencies: Among them are
-participating in bounty campaigns
-trading in bitcoin and other altcoins
-mining
-investment in bitcoins and altcoins
bartekman

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

I buy and hold for long term. It's the safest and it will do for me.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

there are some ways to make money from crypto and what I see is airdrop is the best way to make it.

- you should have a blog
 - website
 - youtube page

and start following top bounty campaigns and start writing and posting about projects.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

There are lot of ways to make money in crypto,you can invest if you have a capital,or you can mine if you want but in mining you still need a capital to buy mining tools or if you don't have any capital yet you want to make money in crypto then i suggest you to join signature or bounty campaigns.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:42:06 AM

According to that there is a lot of ways by gaining bitcoin and eth or simply dollar. Such as invest, buy and sell like a professional trader then your eth amount in your wallet going to increase. After all you can buy bitcoin. Or you can join bounty signature campaign and airdrops or whatsoever you prepared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: