Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER L3+ 504 MH/s Limited discount 15%  (Read 854 times)
Cryptobie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

Truly is sad! I’m usually pretty quick to spot the red flags. But did my research this time after the fact and quickly realized I just got scammed 😂Lessen learned quickly made it back in alt trading 🍾😂, I got them kicked off coinpayment which was their first payment processor and I’m in correspondence with the web provider and coingate to get the website taken down and them removed from coingate. Hope others catch the red flags and steer clear or do some research first. Happy Holidays!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudukian

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

Truly is sad! I’m usually pretty quick to spot the red flags. But did my research this time after the fact and quickly realized I just got scammed 😂Lessen learned quickly made it back in alt trading 🍾😂, I got them kicked off coinpayment which was their first payment processor and I’m in correspondence with the web provider and coingate to get the website taken down and them removed from coingate. Hope others catch the red flags and steer clear or do some research first. Happy Holidays!

Well , I did the same thing . Lost quite a bit of money.  I spent hours researching for comments on actual customers.   I only found one who said he bought a Dash miner and received it without a problem .  I guess it must be a phony comment .   The few other comments claimed scam but every website has been claimed a scam .  The fake site , story and the pricing is pretty clever.   

He has the prices at 50% above original msrp on the miner I was trying to get , so it seems believable. 

Most scammers price well below retail and make it obvious.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: