Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrowed Investment site  (Read 503 times)
PHaRTnONu (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:46:48 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 06:46:14 PM by PHaRTnONu

This Chain group. (link: http://thechaingroup.com yes that's a referral link )
Now chain group by its self is NOT a HYIP, it as a company only offer 0.2% daily. But the other benefit of chain group is it’s an ESCROW service for all these HYIP platforms. They require other program that want to be listed to place the amount market cap from investors in ESCROW. IE we will take Dragon foundation:
Dragon Foundation
  •    Serviced since: July 01, 2017 (144 days)
        12999 investors (+275 today)
        $500,000 Stabilization Fund
They can only take 500k of investments from users into their fund. They (chain group) guarantee the investor if anything should happen they will get their initial deposit back at a minimum. That’s is AWESOME in my book as it allows me to have a reassurance of the deposit. Now that's not to say a group list 0.1% return and then only returns that amount cause that was the acceptable part of the agreement you agreed to, some also do not return original investment amount)

Other services have terms and rules but it’s all very transparent.

Such as xbotz who claim to use gunbot Leonardo and catbot for their method of making $.

Some of the down sides is locked in money. Only one group offer a decent return with compounding (T.G. Thomas) around 1.5% daily, and also return’s Initial investment at the end of 300 days. But the fact that your deposit is secured via the escrow service leave the fear of a locked in deposit off my plate.
Other programs have daily returns between 2 and 5% with terms for 180 days and some lower.
Chain group is DEFIANTLY a program to look at!
(I currently am invested in T.G. Thomas as they offer compounding interest, and return of investment)
Thanks for reading this BTW. Please leave any feedback (try not to rage/flame Tongue )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

It's more than obvious that you don't have a real clue of what you are talking about. AHYIP that "escrow" funds from another HYIP's?!
First post and it comes along with your referral link. More than sketchy and shady than any other HYIP, congrats! Cheesy

At least move this Thread of yours to the appropriate section.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PHaRTnONu (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

0.2 % is not considered hyip,
as far as having a clue im pretty sure my education in economics give me a clue, thanks for the assumption.

also about it being my first post, it wasn't it (close though)
Plus i fully disclosed it is a referral link and i disclosed i put my own $ in too. sorry your issue with honesty is biased.

this is a security thread a escrow is considered a security. thanks for not noticing.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

From what I see in your earlier post, you claim to offer escrow service for an HYIP exactly because I want to know how you do it? An HYIP whose only motive is to scam innocent victims who are newbies and greedy, exploit that part and in 3 months or even less, they are no where to be found.

The escrow you provided, do you then distribute it to their victims or you gave them a review based on the amount they put so that people can trust them? Either way, you cannot provide escrow for an HYIP if you are not an HYIP yourself. You don't give what you don't have.
PHaRTnONu (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

From what I see in your earlier post, you claim to offer escrow service for an HYIP exactly because I want to know how you do it? An HYIP whose only motive is to scam innocent victims who are newbies and greedy, exploit that part and in 3 months or even less, they are no where to be found.

The escrow you provided, do you then distribute it to their victims or you gave them a review based on the amount they put so that people can trust them? Either way, you cannot provide escrow for an HYIP if you are not an HYIP yourself. You don't give what you don't have.

wow. there is so much assumption on your part here its a bit staggering. so bear with me ill address each sentence in turn.

From what I see in your earlier post, you claim to offer escrow service for an HYIP exactly because I want to know how you do it?

I don't OFFER anything but the referral link, THE SITE chain group is the escrow.
they (CHAIN GROUP) receive a deposit minimum 15k USD from the platform wishing to list ON THEIR site (again chain groups).
After the site (chain group) has received the investment the platform (Trade Groups, let just say X-BOTS), must provide proof of actual profitable trade's. this trading data is not made public and chain group hold it for proof of effective trading as not to just let any one in the site to take peoples Money

Quote from: Chain Groups Requirements
Link to artical
If your Trade Group has been trading in the cryptocurrency markets and you have internal reporting, transaction history, please send it to us. For example, many exchanges allow exporting trading history to a CSV or XML file.

Tell us clear and in details about the development of your company. Specify your Trade Group members and give us links to their social network accounts.

The data provided will not be published. You decide what information to disclose at publishing your investment proposal. But the more you tell us about your company, the greater the chance of publishing your investment proposal.

If your business is not related to trading in the markets, also tell us about it in detail.

But do not tell us information that we can’t check. For example, if you say, “We have been successfully Litecoin mining since 2010!” then you must also provide references to independent sources for us to verify this information.

We do not require proof that your company has been successfully working for a long time. But if you make such statements, that are impossible to confirm, they will more likely work against you.

If at checking the facts, we find out that you are trying to mislead the analytics Group somehow, then you will definitely be denied service.

SECONDARY ANSWER in a different response
LINK HERE

First of all, do not promise rates that you can’t pay to Investors.

You must have your own internal trading statistics. If you know that your daily average profit (including negative results) was 3% in the last 180 days, promise investors no more than a half, i.e. 1.5% per day.

If your results are less that 2% per a day, then do not promise more than 1% per day.

Even though the Service allows making payments in the range of 0.1 to 10% per day, we think that it’s better to promise from 0.1 to 5% of return every day. Then you will not depend on your average index and can pay interest rate that you actually earned.

If you made a number of unsuccessful transactions, you can pay 0.1% per day for several days in a row. If you make good money, you can pay your maximum of 5% per day.

But if you promise investors, for example 2-3% per day, you can’t pay less than 2% of return every day. This may cause bankruptcy. Of course, a proposal of stable 2-3% return per day is more attractive to Investors than 0.1-5%.

In the long term, if Investors see that your Trade Group has been working for a long time and pays 2-3% in the 0.1-5% range, you will have plenty of new deposits. At the same time, if you already have enough deposits, you can reduce their number by simply reducing return rates (for example, you can start to pay only 1% per day at any time).

The main rule is if you are not fully confident in your abilities, set the minimum return rate in the range. That is, 0.1% per day.

An HYIP whose only motive is to scam innocent victims who are newbies and greedy, exploit that part and in 3 months or even less, they are no where to be found.
ill address this in two parts

"An HYIP whose only motive is to scam innocent victims who are newbies and greedy"

HYIP while i admit SOME/MOST ALL are scam's you would have made 35X your investment just putting you Money in the top 5 coins 6 month ago. Groups that trade and invest in crypto SOLELY offer a MODEST (at best) return in dolor value. SO the fact some one can invest and make 100X their money in eth is completely legitimate but you say 2% a day is not? your logic falls on its face there so ill stop and consider this part answered

"exploit that part and in 3 months or even less, they are no where to be found."
chain group has been around 9 month's. I don't see the relevance of the statement as you didn't even bother to check it's up time yourself.

The escrow you provided, do you then distribute it to their victims or you gave them a review based on the amount they put so that people can trust them?

One, I don't provide anything, again, but my link and review.
Two, "do you then distribute it to their victim" I'm sorry but maybe you can reword this to something intelligible?

do you mean do new investors pay off existing ones?

well that's a great question, and chain groups response to some platforms question of the same this can be found here.

Quote from: Chain groups response to using escrowed funds, or new investor funds to pay off debt owed to earlier investors
LINK HERE
Perhaps, in some situation, this would help. If you really need a small amount of money to make sure all debts and it is an exception. But generally this scheme reminds a financial pyramid. Therefore, we do not allow paying debts on return with new deposits.[/u] If a Trade Group has a negative balance, accepting new deposits is stopped.

Either way, you cannot provide escrow for an HYIP if you are not an HYIP yourself.

So you can have HYIP if you do it yourself? But cant have a 3rd party who has a platform they wish to grow with investor resources? I'm sorry but did you write a oxymoron just to make a illogical argument to be passive aggressive with a no win situation?
as it is a oxymoron ill consider this rhetorical in which case you answered it already

obviously this platform has a escrow for HYIP (or what you consider HYIP cause buying any top 5 crypto would have netted you a many fold increase. but Crypto is not hyip? your sounding less credible with this statement.

But i know that wont satisfy you so ill give a example. Berkshire Hathaway, this is considered a HYIP, completely legitimate. ODD, now the platforms being offered cant off the same returns as crypto but offer high return at a fraction of CRYPTO's returns. And that's the market they trade in, Crypto. They offer a FRACTION of the growth so in the LARGE picture the platform is making insane amounts of money and offering a fraction to the investors. IS IT A GOOD INVESTMENT, yes and no, but mainly no.

Yes in the sense your protected from down turn as your not receiving and holding COIN but USD. so your covered in that regard.
No as a simple buy and hold would have NETTED YOU on average (top 5 6month hold) 33 times your original investment.

so its really about weighing the risk to reward and spreading what risk your willing to take.
it is good in the sense the platform (chain group) handles all this on your behalf.

You don't give what you don't have.
well that's the EXACT POINT they dont have enough capital to make the PROFIT the trade groups wants to make, they make more profits by trading extra equity.
thank you for seeing the big picture, but then why did you leave the rest?  Huh Grin

gaijinshacho

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

Chain.group exit scammed guys. Cry Cry Cry
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Chain.group exit scammed guys. Cry Cry Cry

If this really happened, then I should consider myself an 'expert' because in my earlier post, where I predicted 3 months and Op make frantic effort to defend the HYIP scheme, but alas its not even up to 2 months before my prediction happened. How I wish, Op is back here to defend what he so much believed in and ready to defend at all cost. Until when we are also being held responsible for our own individual post or actions that someone somewhere relied upon and lost his funds ( because I am sure someone would have relied on the information by Op) the better we become more careful in vouching for services as risky as this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: