Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoins that have huge potential (in 2018 )  (Read 1770 times)
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:32:45 AM

Dash just hit a new All Time High.  $609!  higher market cap than litecoin. Paid masternodes. Paid code development. Paid PR. right from the blockchain. Governance issue solved.
to the moon!

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

Undoubtedly ether it’s already raising now crossed 450$ soon it will reach 1000$ or above as I seen lots of people using ethereum even for transaction and payment another side lots of smart contracts are distributing using ethereum blockchain and it’s increasing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:36 AM

I have made a list of altcoins that may hold a great potential in 2018
Post you comments and suggestions ,additions to the list

Ripple
Iota
NEO
Dash
Monero
Stratis
Litecoin
Lisk
EOS
OmiseGo
TenX
Civic
Storj
Siacoin
Golem

The majority of the coins that you include in your list will definitely make good upward movements in the year 2018. Let me specifically mention that I think are very good coins. I personally choose Ripple, IOTA, Monero, Stratis, Lisk, OmiseGo, Civic, and Siacoin. I would also like to add some BAT, Ethereum, Waves, Ethereum Classic, and AdEx. I know the early part of next year will be very vital to these coins. Hoping that they will fly earlier.

Yes, both of you mentioned coin have very good solid potential in the market. Very soon lot other potential coins will also add into the list. Like INS, Hacken, neuromation, dmarket, indahash etc. Let's we can discuss more details about them in next quarter.
its pretty obvious that your just putting those coins thats in your hand actually this thread becomes a advertisement for the alts that you wanted to make a movement on their prices in the next year but i do respect your position anyway all alts except thos scam and shit coins have potential for the next year but yet no one knows what would go first what i can say is good luck to all your bet coins..
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

Golem? Why did you choose golem?  Huh Don't agree and others also, you've just made a list without arguments, it seems like it's just a kind of promotion of coins you personally believe in
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

In this very moment EMC2 is booming with impressive volumes in Bittrex. They are enacting a fork which will burn a lot of coins and will soon release their platfrom for contribution to science. That is an underdog getting the scene.
pia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

Next year is a very exciting year for altcoins. There are many altcoins today that are doing good in the market. And I think most of them will continue to do so next year. You have a very interesting list there but I must admit, I think some of the coins there will not do good next year like golem, storj, and civic. You should also include ethereum on your list. For me, coins that has a huge potential next year are ethereum, lite, dash, ripple, monero, and iota.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: