Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:17:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is news in every newspaper the day!!!  (Read 545 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

Yes many news related the bitcoin on newsletter although there are some bad news and there are some good news, the good news is around 62 % of Institutional Investors are Buying or Considering Buying Bitcoin due to Traders are Fascinated by the Bitcoin Rollercoaster, it is nice instrument of investment to getting profit with trading and the bad news about bitcoin is Russian Minister States Cryptocurrencies Will Not Be Legally Recognized in Russia but all bitcoin-related news has a positive effect on bitcoin because it adds to the popularity of bitcoin.
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

Certainly, Look the price now. There are more and more people around the world take care Bitcoin now. They start being interested in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency now.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:07:54 AM

Yes thats always happening at this moment and lot of people do not much surprise about that because they know that bitcoin is still on the top and gaining more its popularity and reputation in every part of this world so they always making update and put in on news to show the whole world whats happening in this new technology.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
morbidity12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

Today I woke up very early and when reading the news, See who is in the main news of important sites: Bitcoin, because it does not stop growing, breaking paradigms and changing the way the people start to negotiate. Live new times, live the millions of bitcoin.

Yes, It's in the news everywhere. Bitcoin  is really moving fast and influencing a lot of people.  Cool
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:13:41 AM

yes after break 8,000 $ all must talk about bitcoin Because all say it is bubble and will end fast
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:24 AM

This will help to acceptance of bitcoin day by day..
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:06 AM

I don't think each and every news paper has given importance making it the major headline. In recent days each and every paper has got at least a small article or some news regarding bitcoin during the ransomware attack that has been a big issue all around the world. Finally an anonymous person resolved the bug in a very simple manner.

It is great hearing those kinds of news. It is only a proof that Bitcoin is now very popular worldwide and people are becoming interested to it. That is one of the possible reasons that I can think of why Bitcoin price is now on peak. More countries are now starting to adapt it and we can expect more price increase this upcoming years.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:24:24 AM

Today I woke up very early and when reading the news, See who is in the main news of important sites: Bitcoin, because it does not stop growing, breaking paradigms and changing the way the people start to negotiate. Live new times, live the millions of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and news will do pumping in Bitcoin. More & more people are knowing Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin is bright.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

In my country, not many people know about bitcoin, but now, bitcoin appears in news and television often, many people interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency because of those values. However, bitcoin was banned in my country because of its popularity. So sad for me when i reading news, beside the good news about bitcoin's price, it is always bad new about new rule around banning bitcoin.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

This is a very good news. Day by day its increase,if newspaper published it  I think that's a good idea, and popularity more increase.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

This is the year of starting the wide spreading of bitcoin knowledge before that the bitcoin is only advertise in the different site but now it is in the nrwspaper too. It is a good part of bitcoin now  and i think sooner and i believe that the bitcoin might advertise in the television.i hope that the bitcoin is continue to it good and still rising up
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:44 AM

Good for us because when people sees bitcoin and they haven't use it, for sure they will be interested and will make a deep research.
When they adopt that would help the community to grow and when they invest, this will surely create a demand which favors us.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

I hope the news in newspaper is good news for bitcoin to grow.
If its bad news then hope it can not make the trust of bitcoin decrease.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

I don't think each and every news paper has given importance making it the major headline. In recent days each and every paper has got at least a small article or some news regarding bitcoin during the ransomware attack that has been a big issue all around the world. Finally an anonymous person resolved the bug in a very simple manner.
If not now then one day it will going to provide significance of Bitcoin as you see a lot of price has been improved because of growing good information and it development in earnings.

Bitcoin is creating individuals lifestyle simpler where inadequate individuals might get good meals outfits etc. So far so many had modified their way of lifestyle during these price changed in Bitcoin.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Exodia1808

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:31 AM

Not all but almost Smiley) The main reason because Bitcoin price increase too quick so everyone pay more attention about Bitcoin than before. Hope that the government of every country will realize the benefit of Bitcoin then they will leglize Bitcoin as local currency Cheesy
HBT_HE

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Yes, bitcoin will become more and more popular.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

This is a good news to the bitcoin community.It is proof that bitcoin is now very popular worldwide and increase day by day.people are taking advantages from it.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

News about bitcoins will usually be loaded when dealing with security issues.
I remember when the BTC-e was take down by the FBI due to illegal trade including money laundry activities.
A lots of bitcoins news was placed on the head line of newspapers. Related news about investment and profitable, i seen only some economic newspaper put it on line.
Cholidm

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

because bit coins attracted the attention of everyone in the world premises of development so rapidly and very promising in every field in one's finances

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

I agree if for the online news or the site, but if for the newspaper does not seem to be every day there is always news about bitcoin. but I do not know for sure, maybe for some countries in europe it can happen. but not in our place. this is his era of digital technology I am sure the future will be more famous again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: