Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coochie - Future Adult Themed Payment Option  (Read 14418 times)
Dougie_Jones

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

micdvd85 last active on March 24.  WTF?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dougie_Jones

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

And no one else cares?  Guess the silver lining is that not too many were duped?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

Why is the chain 'stuck' ...

Is it a large diff causing this, or has the chain forked and no one is on a 'main' chain now?

I am curious more than anything at this moment in time.

#crysx

Dougie_Jones

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

Is it a large diff causing this, or has the chain forked and no one is on a 'main' chain now?

#crysx

micdvd85 mentioned that some ASIC would come in and spike the difficulty, getting the chain "stuck", and he had no idea how to solve it.

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March. 

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

The guy better return and unstick this chain soon or else COOC will be delisted from Coinexchange, and all owned value in the coin will evaporate.
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

#crysx

micdvd85 mentioned that some ASIC would come in and spike the difficulty, getting the chain "stuck", and he had no idea how to solve it.

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March. 

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

The guy better return and unstick this chain soon or else COOC will be delisted from Coinexchange, and all owned value in the coin will evaporate.

We will be very happy if micdvd85 or anyone can continue to lead this project. I personally have 45,000$COOC. I am willing to donate 25,000$COOC for the development of this project.

$COOC go to 20k sat !  Wink

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Dougie_Jones

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

I wouldn't be surprised (albeit, a bit confused) to find out that micdvd85 just abandoned his micdvd85 account on here and has continued being an active forum member under another screen name.

Last active March 24.  No one goes that long as inactive when they claim to be serious about kicking off a new coin.
Joni22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 12:35:23 AM by Joni22

I wouldn't be surprised (albeit, a bit confused) to find out that micdvd85 just abandoned his micdvd85 account on here and has continued being an active forum member under another screen name.

Last active March 24.  No one goes that long as inactive when they claim to be serious about kicking off a new coin.

yes you're right, maybe he's still here but with another nick. this is 3 months he left nick mcdvd85. and also left this coin, having previously also left a great speech that makes us believe that this coin will be more advanced. but the reality is probably, is his farewell speech here.

but I'm still thankful he has not had time to swap with a new coin. if only that happened, then he could leave another junk coin in here.

I noticed there was someone who might be better understood to solve the case of this coin. I hope he will sit with us to continue the project.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:24:03 AM

Is the project still operating? Because when I try to enter the website, it informs if I want to buy the domain: http://www.coochie-coin.com/ ?
Joni22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

Is the project still operating? Because when I try to enter the website, it informs if I want to buy the domain: http://www.coochie-coin.com/ ?

this project is still running, but the new developer (mcdvd85) has 3 months no longer active.

that is an old site, from the original developers who may have died.

nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

literally an outstanding project i have been waiting for!  good point is that d supply is unlimited. wow!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

#crysx

OK ...

So os there a working Block Explorer for the chain? A pool?

I would like to have a look later to see if it is only a diff issue. If so, that can be fixed reasonably easy.

#crysx

Dougie_Jones

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

#crysx

OK ...

I would like to have a look later to see if it is only a diff issue. If so, that can be fixed reasonably easy.

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812405.0

micdvd85 started a plan to resurrect the coin about 1 year ago, and moved the chain over to thecryptochat...............perhaps someone on TheCryptoChat chat board can help out and knows the status. 

The explorer for the old chain used to be active at http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

For awhile now, it has been leading to a dead link. 

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

#crysx

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March.  

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

OK ...

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

micdvd85 started a plan to resurrect the coin about 1 year ago, and moved the chain over to thecryptochat...............perhaps someone on TheCryptoChat chat board can help out and knows the status.  

The explorer for the old chain used to be active at http://coochiecoin.thecryptochat.net/

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.

The code compiled without any real issue ...

The NEW chain is what I need to get the daemon started. If any one has a wallet or 7 - that can start them, please do and send me your IP for your peers. I can force the daemon to connect there. Being skein based, our farm (theFARM) can push the chain forward. The previous dev had it all wrong with his approach to getting this working by working on the 'old' chain and daemon first. This is NOT the way to move forward with this. Get the new daemon and chain stable, with mining and seednodes, THEN work on the old chain. He did his best from what I can see, and needed help that he was not getting, so he cannot be blamed for it.

Let me know what is about.

Thanks,

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

Hi Crysx. this my ip

how long should I turn on my computer? I will try to turn on my pc and my wallet continuously if it is needed.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Hi Crysx. this my ip

how long should I turn on my computer? I will try to turn on my pc and my wallet continuously if it is needed.

I will be back onto it in an hour ...

So continuous would be good, thanks Smiley

#crysx

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Hahaha... Contribution to the future for their children must be made. This is great.)

Yes really! such cryptographic projects will be able to improve our future and our children will be actively using these resources. cool.

Dougie_Jones

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

#crysx

That had been going on since about October or November.   His last siting on this forum was in March.  

He claimed he'd never abandon this coin and that he had someone good looking into the stuck chain problem.  Wondering at this point if any of that was true.

OK ...

#crysx

The details of the original chain, which is still active on coinexchange.io  (though won't be for long, if the old chain isn't fixed) can be found in the old thread:

Any help with getting to the bottom of this, reactivating the old coin (COOC) so that we can trade on CoinExchange.io again, and migrate over to this new chain  (COOCH) , would be appreciated.  Then we can move on with getting the show on the road with this new promising COOCH coin.

The code compiled without any real issue ...

The NEW chain is what I need to get the daemon started. If any one has a wallet or 7 - that can start them, please do and send me your IP for your peers. I can force the daemon to connect there. Being skein based, our farm (theFARM) can push the chain forward. The previous dev had it all wrong with his approach to getting this working by working on the 'old' chain and daemon first. This is NOT the way to move forward with this. Get the new daemon and chain stable, with mining and seednodes, THEN work on the old chain. He did his best from what I can see, and needed help that he was not getting, so he cannot be blamed for it.

Let me know what is about.

Thanks,

#crysx

GREAT!  It will be awesome to get this coin going again.  Also, to please resurrect the old chain to enable serious trading and investing on CoinExchange.io.  As it stands, the old wallet cannot be synced and no COOC can be transferred to or from CoinExchange.io. 

A lot of serious COOC investors have funds locked up in the old chain..... Really need to be able to migrate those to the new chain to establish a firm base and confident investors
Joni22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

#crysx

OK ...

#crysx

will this work ?. I just see my weight continues to grow  Smiley

and I still have stuck transfer.

Joni22

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

is there any other addnode ?. what other 7 ip wallet is enough? come on friends, send your wallet ip. Only crysx can help us now.

Joni22

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:53 AM

Hahaha... Contribution to the future for their children must be made. This is great.)

Yes really! such cryptographic projects will be able to improve our future and our children will be actively using these resources. cool.

I also more agree with the direction and purpose of this crypto from the old dev.
"Online Store to buy, sell Novelties Items or watch Coochie Videos".

but all this depends on the new dev. towards where he will take this coin away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: