Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DECENTRALIZED] Bitcoin Diamond - Proof Of Stake Version Based On Bitcoin  (Read 41134 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

Support Bitcoin Diamond ( BID )

Code:
https://twitter.com/BitcoinDiamond1?lang=en-gb
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

Is this coin really trading at $65 per coin and do you really get 10x your BTC balance so pretty much valued at $650 per coin?

So higher than Bitcoin Gold ?

Or I'm I missing something here?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

Is this coin really trading at $65 per coin and do you really get 10x your BTC balance so pretty much valued at $650 per coin?

That's the dev of BCD ( Bitcoin Diamond ) rushed to launch his coin he has no wallet supporting and has no ANN on bitcointalk as well Similar to what we have seen on BTG ( Bitcoin Gold ) where they released their wallet after 2 weeks of launch .. So its little confusing (here its BID - Bitcoin Diamond Launched on 22nd November)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:37 PM

That's the dev of BCD ( Bitcoin Diamond ) rushed to launch his coin he has no wallet supporting and has no ANN on bitcointalk as well Similar to what we have seen on BTG ( Bitcoin Gold ) where they released their wallet after 2 weeks of launch .. So its little confusing (here its BID - Bitcoin Diamond Launched on 22nd November)

I see. Yikes

One of you guys will need to change the name because it will create too much confusion. Maybe call this coin Bitcoin Diamond Plus or something like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:03:59 PM

I see. Yikes

One of you guys will need to change the name because it will create too much confusion. Maybe call this coin Bitcoin Diamond Plus or something like that.
Well the launch of bitcoin diamond ( BID ) was before their fork so i guess the dev of Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) needs to change it first and make it a plus version as its really fast as they said in their website.
Machina_US

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

I see. Yikes

Well the launch of bitcoin diamond ( BID ) was before their fork so i guess the dev of Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) needs to change it first and make it a plus version as its really fast as they said in their website.

is this coins is different from the another Bitcoin Diamond ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-diamond/

or it same ??

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:21 PM

I see. Yikes

or it same ??
The one you are referring is BCD ( bitcoin diamond ) with no wallet and source and detailed specifications that is called ( BCD Bitcoin Diamond ) and here its Bitcoin Diamond (BID)

BID ( Bitcoin Diamond ) Launch 22nd November 2017
BCD ( Bitcoin Diamond ) Launch 24th November 2017

2 Different Coins you can try to google and read more about them if they plan to launch their wallet.
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

BID IS MUCH BETTER!!!

----- http://1pool.eu -----
orbitdv

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 07:15:58 AM by orbitdv

Tell me, what are the features of PoS? What is the use of 15K coins, and then for trades there is no use at a price of 0.00000013
And another thing ... I do not have a stable Internet and sometimes it turns off - it turns out I will lose my weight in relation to the network?
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

I see. Yikes

or it same ??
The one you are referring is BCD ( bitcoin diamond ) with no wallet and source and detailed specifications that is called ( BCD Bitcoin Diamond ) and here its Bitcoin Diamond (BID)

BID ( Bitcoin Diamond ) Launch 22nd November 2017
BCD ( Bitcoin Diamond ) Launch 24th November 2017

2 Different Coins you can try to google and read more about them if they plan to launch their wallet.

OMG, I thought they are the same until I checked the algorithm and no snapshot mentioned in this Bitcoin Diamond. What a coincidence...
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

New coin, which is fully PoS (Proof-of-Stake) and based on Bitcoin - which is PoW only. I do not know why they have relationships as the ANN said.
Furthermore, 100% interest yearly sounds good. How to make sure that it will be paid correctly and how to keep the interest stable over years? Thank you.
digitalbarter

Activity: 131
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

New coin, which is fully PoS (Proof-of-Stake) and based on Bitcoin - which is PoW only. I do not know why they have relationships as the ANN said.
Furthermore, 100% interest yearly sounds good. How to make sure that it will be paid correctly and how to keep the interest stable over years? Thank you.
staking is accurate you can try staking it works great.
shaana

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

100% staking ?
digitalbarter

Activity: 131
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:53 AM

https://twitter.com/TeamCryptoStash/status/934376920606760960
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

is this a fork of bitcoin or just another altcoin ?

bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

is this a fork of bitcoin or just another altcoin ?
Forks itself are Altcoins the only coin is Bitcoin
orbitdv

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

It is important for PoS where coins are located - a local wallet or coinsmarkets wallet ?
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

It is important for PoS where coins are located - a local wallet or coinsmarkets wallet ?
You can get staking on local wallet While online wallets are mainly for traders who buy and sell frequently.
orbitdv

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:48:01 PM

There is a sense with 10,000 coins "to go" in PoS ?
And it turns out - bought a TV, and they do not use it  Grin
bitcoin_diamond (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

There is a sense with 10,000 coins "to go" in PoS ?
And it turns out - bought a TV, and they do not use it  Grin
Bitcoin Diamond would stake any amount you hold on your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: