Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the different types of wallets?  (Read 823 times)
lexied (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:27 AM

I'm searching around for the best crypto wallet and I found this one which I thought was really interesting. Its like FB messenger but also a crypto wallet. But I wanted to see who else has tried e-Chat other wallets and which ones they like and why.

https://ico.echat.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

Cryypto wallets comes from different ways please. One of the most impotant ones is Etherium Wallets created from ie @myetherwallet.com to generate different addresses and private keys, can also be generated and created @Etherdelta which shall be personal to only you.You shall keep them safe as if you are keeping your bank accounts safe to prevent fraudsters, but at this forum, they are called scammers or hackers. There are other sites like @Waveslite wallets. In particular some cryptocoins develop there own wallets site for downloading on net, example are dodge coins and deep onions. Preferably my guy, get a skilled person in this field to adequately guide you please. Good luck.'

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

It's truly hard to find someone who will lead you through the "crypto jungles". I did lots of mistake since I'm there, but without them you can't continue your trip, believe me.

So, keep calm and google, google and again google. Especially for social stuff not official or PR ones.
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

I'm searching around for the best crypto wallet and I found this one which I thought was really interesting. Its like FB messenger but also a crypto wallet. But I wanted to see who else has tried e-Chat other wallets and which ones they like and why.

I haven't heard of a wallet that is also used like a messenger! And for me I don't think it's safe because it is not that much more recognized in the crypto world, just my guess since I don't know it. And I will advice you to don't look for interesting wallets, but look for the most used, on top, who already build a big name on the crypto wallet world. Because sometimes, those who looks much prettier, interesting, are the ones who shouldn't be trusted.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

This looks more like an ad for their upcoming ICO than anything else. The concept isn't new and on a personal level I prefer having a secure app specifically for safely storing my coins than one that has potential vulnerabilities.
Whoever is designing the graphics, they should try being a little more realistic. Jessica Alba isn't the most common of names and sending 500 ETH over messenger is also a little exaggerated  Grin
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

I would suggest also a dedicated crypto wallet. we dont need the
facility to be able to send a message from the wallet. leave a
messenger app for messages and keep a crypto wallet for storing
crypto currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

Bread is a fantastic wallet and very safe.  Not sure about the messaging part.  Sounds like a unsecure piece to that puzzle

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

This looks more like an ad for their upcoming ICO than anything else. The concept isn't new and on a personal level I prefer having a secure app specifically for safely storing my coins than one that has potential vulnerabilities.
Whoever is designing the graphics, they should try being a little more realistic. Jessica Alba isn't the most common of names and sending 500 ETH over messenger is also a little exaggerated  Grin
lol  Grin I was thinking the same thing.
I've seen a few threads about echat and noticed the pattern a lot more closer to shameless ads plug
I think this creates first bad impression on how the service choose to spread the news
trying to get more exposure by using this method would lead to people gets more iritated than informed

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

Mixing social media with  wallet that stores actual funds probably isn't a good idea sounds like a dream made in heaven for social engineers. I'll be sticking to bitcoin core and electrum.

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

I've seen a few threads about echat and noticed the pattern a lot more closer to shameless ads plug
I think this creates first bad impression on how the service choose to spread the news
trying to get more exposure by using this method would lead to people gets more iritated than informed

There's a lot of newbie accounts being created just for this advertisement scheme. Asking something specific and pretending they don't know about it. Though the OP is not the worst I've seen. Check this guy out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1144625
I've seen through his posts months ago, stumbled upon him again and saw that he's still spamming altcoin threads with his ico.
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

Personally I use MyEtherWallet and CoinBase, mostly MyEtherWallet. This video helped me a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N81sFVif9o

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:04 PM

There's a lot of newbie accounts being created just for this advertisement scheme. Asking something specific and pretending they don't know about it. Though the OP is not the worst I've seen. Check this guy out.
I've seen through his posts months ago, stumbled upon him again and saw that he's still spamming altcoin threads with his ico.

They also have alt-accounts! With that alt-accounts they live positive comments, and others should
trust few people who claim the same thing.
   You are right that this is not the worst case, I seen also couple of them. I saw that guy that wrote about
his crowd holding, but only now I saw his profile and he is a real spammer, all his comments are the same
starting from middle of October.
   Did you report him? Do I need to do the same, and other to join in that report? What we should do when
we notice something like this?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

I guess the best wallet you use is a wallet that is basically based on your country.  It is much better because of its local usability.  Like me, I use it for paying my bills and all other stuff that involves my wallet.  I can even withdraw right away from my e-wallet directly to atm.  So choose what is locally available to you so that you can use it in many various ways.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:06:31 AM

This looks more like an ad for their upcoming ICO than anything else. The concept isn't new and on a personal level, I prefer having a secure app specifically for safely storing my coins than one that has potential vulnerabilities.
Whoever is designing the graphics, they should try being a little more realistic. Jessica Alba isn't the most common of names and sending 500 ETH over messenger is also a little exaggerated  Grin
lol  Grin I was thinking the same thing.
I've seen a few threads about echat and noticed the pattern a lot closer to shameless ads plug
trying to get more exposure by using this method would lead to people gets more irritated than informed

It can be the case why Op ask, or just want to ask our opinion to differentiate crypto-wallet out there.
Although this echat is something new which introduced through an ICO which is going on right now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
Echat is;
a decentralized messenger based on the blockchain technology, functions that include:

- voice and video calls, chats and channels;
- a built-in multi-currency wallet with the ability to make payments from the messenger;
- transfers of both cryptocurrencies and fiat money directly in the messages;
- end-to-end encryption, private key storage, and advanced data protection system;
- a photo and video content feed with the ability to earn money on likes!

Well, I prefer to use blockchain or electron wallet for now instead of trust my crypto into such new wallet.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

I am using blockchain account for BTC. Thinks it is more a less reliable
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:22:40 AM

I think it is not so famous wallet since i never heard about it. I can not guarantee how safe is that wallet.
Why dont you try to make wallet from other wallet provider that more famous and many people use it since more secure.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

The most convenient and reliable of the web-based wallets is Blockchein Info.
His advantages:
- does not take up space on your hard drive
- provides private keys
- easy to use for fast transactions
- Passphrase, two-factor authentication

FundFantasy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

We would recommend you to look for the safest wallets out there as a priority instead of e-Chat wallets.
Good luck Wink
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

I am also looking for a safe wallet/way to save the bitcoin, what is the most popular and safe way today for a long term bitcoin holder?
Could some guys be sweet to give more suggustion here? As I know some hard wallets little bit expensive. so want hear more user experience of software wallet. Thanks in advance! Wink

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

I am using blockchain account for BTC. Thinks it is more a less reliable
Yes, that's right for Bitcoin.
Besides, another fact is of great significance in this case it is safety factor.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

This is very important for my bitcoin.
Because, everything about wallet was were more important things to think about at the moment.
Besides the safety, trust.
I don't trust external sites, he was mostly scam.
I prefer and believe local sites, she was trustworthy and accurate.

atomictornado

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Hi. I think, needs an e-wallet that will be reliable and easy to use. For example, Paypal is very convenient and quite suitable. The main thing reliability and quality work.
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:45 AM

Blockchain.info is a solid wallet. They are responding to the growing need of trusted wallets. They have included Etheruem wallet. Coinbase is also a good wallet. You can safely store bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin in the Coinbase wallet.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

Hi guys, how are you?
Have you ever used Triv https://triv.co.id
It would make you feel better. You can try it, right now.
I've been using Triv for 7 months to date.

For https://ico.echat.io/ I've never heard him.
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

Altcoins all depend on the holder. If you're a good and smart trader, then 80%, I guess, yes. But for me as an average, no. I still prefer bitcoins and a stable job outside the crypto world. 
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: