Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks]DIGIMINE a copycat scammer i presume  (Read 1775 times)
thy (OP)

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:36:23 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 10:38:01 PM by thy

Digimine https://cryptostocks.com/securities/105
Seems like they more or less copied another listing on cryptostocks, but it doesn't look like they have much clues about what they talk about.

"Who are we?
DigiMine consists of a group of five dedicated computer coders."
As it looks sofar more likely scammers.

"We have been working together on Bitcoin-related projects for over a year now and have become very dedicated and hard-working over our years together."
What projects have you been working on for over a year ?

"We are in the process of both acquiring and building our own Bitcoin and Litecoin mining equipment and thought that starting a group mining adventure in the process would be extremely fun and bring together a huge community of Bitcoin and Litecoin fanatics!"
Building your own Bitcoin and Litecoin mining equipment ? You mean design your own ASICS chips or maby from chip level and up ?
In any case it sounds like an expensive and costly way of doing things

"On top of that, making money is pretty awesome too!"
So how do they plan to make money by take peoples btc and run away with it i guess ?

"What is the plan?
Currently we have two Bitcoin miners ready to go that we have recently acquired from an early order of equipment. We will hook those up and begin mining with them shortly after the first share is sold."
Oh great plan, you have 2 miners but will not start using them until Cryptostocks got your project up and running and you fool the first one to buy a share.

"After a few shares are sold we will begin purchasing our Gridseed miners and getting them set up as well so that we will be mining both Bitcoin and Litecoin at the same time."
Oh after you sell a few shares, 0.000001 btc each, maby 4-5 of them then you will purchase Gridchip miners ?
Did Gridseed miners drop that much in price already that you can get several gridseed miners for 0,000005 btc, hmm thats 0.15 us cent per miner, interesting, who's your suplier that deliver them for about 1/1000 of the cost from the manufacturer ?

"You'll see pictures of our setup once we get the cable management figured out and a few more miners in the space."
Oh yea right you can''t show any pictures of your current non existing miners yet, that would be bad for share sells.

"We will always be adding power and we will be posting our stats on our website/blog for all to see as we raise our hashing power."
Oh thats very interesting, will one of you 5 be working full time on making up numbers so they look real ?

"This is an opportunity for anyone to get into mining no matter how little BTC you have to start with.."
hmm not true people need to throw 100 satouchi at least your way if you mean investing in your stock.

"...and no matter how much access to hashing power you have."
Peoples own hashrate should hardly matter, you got that one right.

"Even with a small investment you can be instantly mining with us!"
So you claim but there is nothing backing up that claim.

"We are cheaper than mining sites out there!"
Oh really what mining company's do you compare with and what exact numbers did your comparison come up with.

"Your ROI will be much higher than with those companies that rip you off with gimmicks that you will make a large profit in days."
Witch company's is it that rip people off and exactly how much higher will the ROI be compared to each of those company's in different time frames ?

"Dividends
Dividends will be paid out on a 1-3 day basis depending on how much was brought in."
You must have seen that other stocks sometimes payed in those intervals, yea must be a reason for that maby you can figure out why, in your case i guess your payouts will be based on how much new btc you can scam people on is that your definition on brought in ?

"Cryptostocks has a minimum BTC per account policy that they keep on dividends so we will judge based on how much was mined when to release it. All stats and dividend updates will be posted on our website as well as on here to keep you informed.
Contact us"
Eh minimum BTC per account policy, thats a new one, whats that supposed to mean ? You obviously read something you diden't understand, as far as i understand you are allowed to pay out dividend even if you have less than 1 btc in your account, at least cryptostocks have never mentioned any such restrictions.

"If you have any questions or concerns - don't hesitate to contact us at info@digiminestock.com because we are here to help you out!"
Please give people the following information:
Full specs on current mining equipment and pictures of it in action.
Get Advanced verification on cryptostocks.
Who are you and what country are you located in, whats your 5 peoples bitcointalk accounts ?
Explain how dividend will be calculated,
whats your powercosts usd/kwh.
exactly what mining equipment are you planning to buy and whats the projected costs to get it up and running per unit.
Explanation why you tried to almost exactly copy another mining stocks on CS but failed miserably.

Sadly this listing can't be taken seriously, it looks like yet another SCAM on Cryptostocks.
Still people have already bought almost 2 million shares in it, thats very sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:07:39 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 01:18:56 AM by SZZT

Grin
wait, wait, i got this:
-------
ALTSWAP

-------
FireMine

-------
Mineco

-------
MineCo

-------
ALTSWAP

--------
He also messed up his announcements. now they are edited, on the CS news page.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
thy (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:05:29 AM

Oh good you cought the connection with the announcement messages before they deleted them, can't say im supprised it was the same scammer behind this one to.

SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:25:00 AM

his digimine announcement.

super divident market maker, that is what he is. ROI 18.000%. TO TAH MOON I SAY!

How long before he claims another hack, and lists another product?
He is creating fake listings, as soon as he gathers enough btc from the previous for the new listing fee.
He announced digimine last night, he has been busy buying shares since 17:00ish or earlier though.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
thy (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:41:23 PM

If they in fact would have been a legit company then they would have buyed back peoples shares that was bought at full price in there "hacked" stocks. They diden't do that and they owe people a lot dividend from there "mining" incomes to that they claim to be doing.
They also charged prices 2-3 times higher than CEX.io in firemine for what they claim to be actual hardware in there possession witch clearly is much cheeper than cex.io's prices so surely there scammers anyway you look at it.

Seems like there under constant "hacking", at least 3-4 crazy sellouts of shares in there different stocks(Altswap/Firemine/Mineco) and as neither them or cryptostocks have put a permanent trading stop on there stocks until there sure any security breach has been fixed, i think we can be pretty certain that there in fact isen't any hacks behind it but the issuer themselfs that is behind the claimed hacks.
How long before he claims another hack, and lists another product?
So yea it's probably just a matter of time before they will claim another hack, now in there new listing DIGIMINE to

The fact that Cryptostocks does nothing to stop this and fix things but instead allowes the scammer to keep making new listings before they sort out things in there previous listings dosen't make Cryptostocks look good either.

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:44:56 PM

I think they are buying there own stock in order to cause it to look like a hot stock. I agree cryptostock should do something to stop this or stop trade on all accounts until it can get sorted out.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

altswap, firemine, mineco, and now digimine

cough cough SCAM!!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:02:03 PM

sigh, cryptostocks just letting anything get listed. guess havelocks is betta

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

All delisted/tradestopped lol

So sad....I saw some crazy buy ins, but I'm sure they were just a set-up also.

Cryptostocks will soon disappear lol.

Also, just noticed the cryptostocks bitcointalk account hasn't been online for over a month...

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:49:35 AM

Also, just noticed the cryptostocks bitcointalk account hasn't been online for over a month...

Let's not judge the site by these obvious scammers. There are some great opportunitys there, like CoinFarm who's very transparent and competent, and Autotrade, and BitcoinQuebec...
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:53:15 AM

Let's not judge the site by these obvious scammers. There are some great opportunitys there, like CoinFarm who's very transparent and competent, and Autotrade, and BitcoinQuebec...

Would be nice to hear something from them regarding the recent events.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
dez82

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

If anyone can get a name for the guy at Digimine (Someone must know something, even an alias or handle.)

I've done an MX record lookup on digimine.com which lead me to www.audiencescience.com

If I can dig up any info on an individual associated with Digimine or one of the other scams, I may be able to draw a pattern and make some connections. It all helps, so if anyone knows anything, I know a lot of people who want their money back.

Alone we are weak, but together, we have great knowledge, if we share it.

EverGreenCoin faucet! Get some free EverGreenCoin!

http://Coin-Faucet.com/EGC/?r=384
thy (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:49:41 PM

If anyone can get a name for the guy at Digimine (Someone must know something, even an alias or handle.)

I've done an MX record lookup on digimine.com which lead me to www.audiencescience.com

If I can dig up any info on an individual associated with Digimine or one of the other scams, I may be able to draw a pattern and make some connections. It all helps, so if anyone knows anything, I know a lot of people who want their money back.

Alone we are weak, but together, we have great knowledge, if we share it.
I think it was said that the one behind the digimine/firemine/mineco scams was supposedly a person employed by Altswap and the owner of Altswap was named somewhere in a thread about them if i remember correctly so you can probably get all info needed from Altswap unless Altswap is in fact run by the same person as the other 3 stocks, its probably a good place to start digging anyway.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: