Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Korean Drama Lovers. What KDramas that you have watch already?  (Read 176 times)
gapthecap11

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

I watch many Korean Drama and one of the best Korean Drama that I watch is Go Back Couple the story of this Korean Drama is about getting back together of two couple and they both go to the past to bring back some good memories of two of them.
Vinkona

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Guys, so happy to see y'all on this topic! Grin K-fan union. My fave is Secret Garden, have watched it like 4 times and still want to repeat. A great thing about this one is - there is no really a bad guy, antagonist there, the characters are more or less average people, human beings. That's what I like the most. Faith, Personal Taste, I hear your voice and Splash Splash love are among my faves as well.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mackubex

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

I have watched a lot of korean dramas. I am more like to watch crime, logical, true to life movie, based on true to life story, stand up comedy and comedy romance. My favorite channel is OCN. More on crime dramas. Please suggest what kdramas have you watch that is worth to watch the whole week. I am running out of dramas on my watch list.

I have watched Remember:War of the Sons. Where is justice when those who are in power are corrupt and free to do whatever they want? Remember:War of the sons creates a compelling conflict around a murder case, pitting good against evil, innocent against immoral.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

My wife always watching Korean drama,like the Doctor,the legend of the blue see and others.
leoffilnomcross
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Flower four, The Kiss, The legend of the Blue sea, Princess hours, Strong Bongsun and Oh my ghost.

Memberabk

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

cheese in the trap, master sun, the heirs, personal taste, mask, bride wire, it's ok this is love, fools love and more i've watched  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: