Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind?  (Read 622 times)
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

recreational activities enable us to think but not stressing yourself. sketching and painting are just example of so much recreational activities. it makes us relax and keeps us away from stress and depress that the world gave us. such problem will be forgotten sometimes. people who are painting and sketching are people who is less of problems and issues in life because they expresses it in their specialties. such talent gives us good point of view. it soothes the eyes, the mind and the soul.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

Maybe yes for some people who like sketching and painting, but to people who dont have passion in that thing would be NO! For me sketching and painting dont relax my mind because i dont have passion in that thing, i would be more stress .LOL Cheesy
kacang22

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

yes some people paint themselves to make the mind and heart calm, we also know that little by little our character we can realize.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Yes doing sketching and painting can relax your mind. For me, I have this coloring book. I do this every time im bored or what. But mostly some people doing paintings to relax them especially if they are stress, and whatever you feels that time it will come out in what you are doing. You will see the result of what youve done.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

Yes because you can express your feeling by painting and sketching.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
Some because of painting and drawing you can express your feelings especially when you are suffering from depression

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

When I was a kid it did. It was so fun. But now as an adult, you're an adult and the stress of life makes it harder to enjoy such things. Your mind gets filled up about the next things one has to do.
Leo21

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

depending on the hobby or the preferences of each person because too many ways to calm the mind according to each personality
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

recreational activities enable us to think but not stressing yourself. sketching and painting are just example of so much recreational activities. it makes us relax and keeps us away from stress and depress that the world gave us. such problem will be forgotten sometimes. people who are painting and sketching are people who is less of problems and issues in life because they expresses it in their specialties. such talent gives us good point of view. it soothes the eyes, the mind and the soul.

You are pretty right. Recreational activities like painting make people more relaxed and peaceful . On the other hand, These kind of recreational activities  give people inner peace. For that reason, If someone feels depressed, he or she must find a recreational activity to do.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
Because of drawing and painting you can expresses your felling especially when you are in the stage of depression
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

For me it does.
It calms all the thoughts that usually goes in loop. It simply untangles my mind.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

I am not a painter but i believe any passion is a stress reliever. Painting and/or sketching needs focusing your mind, time, effort and emotions thus you tend to forget other things and it really relaxes ones mind.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

For me painting is one of the way to relax my mind. But i can't do sketching, so if i do sketching it's not relax my mind but make my head more dizzy..
I like painting so much, and love to play with the gradient of colors. When i have free time, i love painting in the canvas. Or when i don't have canvas, i painting in my mobile phone. I download some application in my app store, like colorfy, and i expand my imagination to paint in this application  Wink
When i painting i can forget my problem and i feel comfort with that. Besides relax my mind, painting can expand my skill and make my life more colorful.. i really like play with colors, actually the pastel colors.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Everyone has their own way of relaxing. I'm not good at painting, but I think it's relaxing.

I believe that everyone has a sense of art. For others, it's all about showing your personality or your emotions.
Jupil

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Painting or sketching rather can give me energy. Whenever I paint, it gives me a sense of contentment. I got excited and at the same time I got control of things. I was able to see my inner-self as well.  Maybe some would define it as a means of expression, an escape to reality and a gate to imaginative things or fantasy while from me, it is my means of freedom. Well, it depends on the person. Some paints for relaxation while some paints because it is their hobby, or some paint because it is a school requirement.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Depend on a person, some person who loves art can do painting or sketching when they are stress or tired from work and just want to relax with that. There are also some people don't like arts, they don't like art that much as like what people loves art so in my opinion it's depend.
richbeach

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

There are many ways how you can relax. If we do not consider techniques and use the simplest and most accessible methods, then we can distinguish:

- peace and sleep
- alternating tension and relaxation
- exercise and sport
- alcohol and cigarettes
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Oh yeah, EMOTIONs on the paper. liner, markers and some pen... Amazing
Mr. 1412

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Painting or drawing is a hobby that can make someone relax, can even generate money coffers. But there are also people who are not very good at painting or drawing. For those who like it, in my opinion may choose other hobbies that can make you relax. Suppose singing, though sometimes our voice is not melodious even tend to fals. The important thing can make us relax and not disturb others.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

I can't paint.

If I can relax my mind with painting, body painting is more suitable for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: