Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind?  (Read 623 times)
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Yes, sketching and painting is a very good stress reliever. Especially when you are a lone at home.your life situation is so boring cause you are alone. But if you have to divert your mind in sketching or painting then your stress will relieve. And it can help our mind to cooldown and relax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I think it is because people in the past this is their way to relax their mind and soul. In this way you can express your emotion through painting, drawing or sketching .Not only relaxing your mind but it also relieve you from stress in a creative way .
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

Well..I always was a bad artist but I remember the pleasure that painting gave me when I was a child and went to school. I think it is really relaxing and helps to express yourself
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
I express my self by sketching and painting to get perfect on what I 'am doing by sketching, I need to explore my mind by sketching and painting to get perfect on what I 'am doing.
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

I think for those who are talented in sketching or painting they feel relax when they expressing their feeling on what they are doing, for me i'd rather choose to read books cause im not good in sketching or painting.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I do doodling with my pencil sometimes and it does relax my mind.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

There are a lot of things that you can do to "relax" your mind. It differs from one person to another. I believe artistic people do that to "relax" but not everyone is like that. I usually stop and sort of meditate, try not to think too much, just feel all the tension and make them go away.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

Creating something with your hobby makes yourself relaxed. I believe that it is a kind of therapy. You don't think so much when you are painting or sketching. Because you have to focus on if you want to make an art.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

I am into painting and that is the only thing I do to release some stress. When I finish writing an exam and it doesn't go well, I just do some nice paintingsurprise and the sadness of not being able to write the exam is gone forever.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

I believe any art activities can relax your mind. However, I suck at all art so cannot enjoy the benefits. I used to enjoy photography but have not done much recently. Its hard to motivate myself to do this. Walking in the fresh air for a good distance 5km or more is very beneficial too
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

I have no talent in that but I believe that you are really releasing all your  emotions when you paint.
gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

I believe so, though I am not an artist neither good in art. But when I once felt very stressed out and I needed to do something that would really relax me withouth going outside of the house, that one evening, I grabbed my sister's pen and paper and tried to draw an unfamiliar lines. Art never liked me, but that moment was amazing, I became more focused the more stroke I made. I forgot my problems for a moment and then I realized during that moment I was making an art already, that made feel very happy. Because I've never had such a good artpiece before.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Sketching and Painting is the way on how an artist expressed his or her feelings, Some people sketching to make them feel better,relax and have focus minded.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

I guess they can for some people.. not so much for me though as i can't draw or sketch well lol. Many years ago i used to draw in MSPaint which i got pretty good at if that counts Smiley

:]
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Sketching and painting is an art. It is God's given talent to those people knows how to sketch and paint because I believe that not all of us know how to do it as the way sketchers and painters do.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

For me that don't know how to paint or sketch. This works won't keep me relax. But many people are doing this as their way of relaxation.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Painting and arts are expressions of ones inspirational thoughts in real life.
It helps us to connect deeply with our selves, minds and psyche.Hence, it is
a form of recreation and refreshment of the mind.The admirers are also
satisfied with inner feelings of appreciation of the meanings and symbols
of arts work.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Base on Myself. Yes. painting, sketching and other types of art relax m mind, it also helps me to think and to create new ideas that i need in my profession. Art calms my mind and i feel free when i do such kind of art.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

Art can be form in different ways like paintings, architecture, sculpture, literature, music, dance and movies. Painting the foremost common art that has been done, painting is a work of art, passion, thought, feelings that you cannot express in verbal. Arts can speaks paintings can express one's feeling whenever they are happy or sad, can be a way of communication with other people in the early age they used caves to give an information or awareness to thier people and also being part of our history. They also used stones to engraved messages that they wanted to rely to other people. Painting and sketching can also give way to express the painters freling by the used of brush and colors

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Radheshyam boss

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

Yes sketching and painting relax our mind. Painting and sketching are the ways to show your fillings, express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: