Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Currencies to Look At this moment  (Read 1291 times)
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCash because they are all showing rise.
They will reach new records by the end of the year!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Although the cryptocurrency market never shows stability, there are some altcoins investing in which is also profitable. Try not to pick only one or two — spread your funds and get:

- Ethereum;

- Litecoin;

- DASH;

- Ripple;

- NEO;

- Monero;

- Nem.
Veggamattic

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

I can't believe that this thread is 3 pages long and not 1 person has even mentioned the new Lending Platform coins. Until the hype dies down...these are by far the best investments at the moment...yes they are susceptible to scam but if you diversify you investment in a bunch of them it completely eliminates all risk due to the massive profit scale at the moment.

I have a huge list of links with ICO dates if interested. I am not sure if I can post them here but I will try and if they ban it so be it...
Haunebu

Activity: 3024
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

I can't believe that this thread is 3 pages long and not 1 person has even mentioned the new Lending Platform coins. Until the hype dies down...these are by far the best investments at the moment...yes they are susceptible to scam but if you diversify you investment in a bunch of them it completely eliminates all risk due to the massive profit scale at the moment.

I have a huge list of links with ICO dates if interested. I am not sure if I can post them here but I will try and if they ban it so be it...
You may be right, but most people generally stay far away from lending programs promising fixed returns since they resemble ponzies or could be pyramidal schemes. Personally, I feel that there is risk associated with lending programs like Bitconnect, Hextra, Regal, Western etc just as there is risk associated with anything in the crypto world. I feel some people will be able to profit from lending programs, but some will also end up losing money in the process. I would choose Bitconnect over other programs though since it is far more reliable.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Veggamattic

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

You may be right, but most people generally stay far away from lending programs promising fixed returns since they resemble ponzies or could be pyramidal schemes. Personally, I feel that there is risk associated with lending programs like Bitconnect, Hextra, Regal, Western etc just as there is risk associated with anything in the crypto world. I feel some people will be able to profit from lending programs, but some will also end up losing money in the process. I would choose Bitconnect over other programs though since it is far more reliable.

They ARE Ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes 100% that is the exact reason that you buy. That is how you make so much profit. If you get in at ICO and leave after a few months there is no way to loose in the schemes. The late commers loose. If you want zero risk it is easy...just diversify into many coins because when profit is this high even if half of them are a scam you still get rich.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

Monero and Etherium are my choices considering the section of the altcoins. I will mark Bitcoin as the separate currency that has risen in price very much and it is worth investing cause it will rise even more. Etherium has risen above 400 dollars market price and it will rise, even more. Monero is the coin with a lot of potentials and future has great gifts for the investors that support this fantastical innovation of a coin. Make a research and you can even find something else that suits you and currency you will believe in.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

You will never lose anything even when the following cryptocurrencies have their dump: Monero, Ripple, DASH.  You can definitely add to this list Litecoin and LISK. Keep in your wallet mentioned coins.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

I find ethereum, ripple and dash to be some of the best altcoins to be noticed. These three seems to show high growth rate as well maintains a good market. Among this ripple seems to be affordable for most of the users and it can be preferred for long term profiting. Dash and ethereum has got increased price, and the same is expected to go above $1000 by the year 2018.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Now I'm thinking about e-Chat tokens (https://ico.echat.io/). They have working app (messenger with the ability to earn money), good developed WP, professional team (checked their Linkedin and read interview for HuffingtonPost). They almost finished ICO (a month left), so waiting for good profit
rachelchungg

Activity: 69

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

Hi all As  I am new to the cryptocurrency world. I ask you all this.

What are the real authentic coins to look at?

at moment I have invested in EThereum and Bitcoin.

I know at time of this message there are over 1300 coins out there, even more, and yes many may not be real or fraud or of value.

in general, what do you look for to determine if its a real deal?

or what would be a list of the coins to look at at this time?

thanks

more less best ones you think to invest in that are very low price at moment.

You can create free portfolio at:  http://www.coinparator.com/

Add coins to your portfolio, that you would like to buy.

Don't do nothing for about 1 - 2 weeks. Watch trends. It should give you enough time to get perspective over the coins and movements in crypto market. And also you should sober up from "getting rich quick by investing all my money into XYZ coin".

Once you're ready, buy what you believe is the best investment.   Smiley

Don't go into crypto straight with money, just test it first.

This is cool info! I'm also a newbie, so didn't know there were these types of free portfolio things. Thanks!

blackwidow7

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Eth
Waves
Stratis
NEO
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

yes to discuss this I see etherium and bitcoin at this time is very fast movement and it is very good for the investor.
Good luck.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

I recommen you to do research about Waves. Its price is low and can grow 2x higher in short time ( maybe 2 months )
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:59:40 AM

To speak about upcoming ones - WaBi, Quantstamp, Universa...They look pretty interesting from the position of a contributor. Universa especially, they got their own blockchain and coin, it is not a token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

I've been keeping on eye on some of the promising altcoins out there and there is this one that stands out that for me, its going to be great in the future. DeepOnion. This coin has hard working developers who keep their community in great health and the features of it are one of a kind. There's alot of them alts out there like Dash, LTC or even ETH but this one for me will be the future.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:41:05 PM

Still the best currencies to look at this moment is none other than bitcoin with soaring prices continues to lead the cryptocurrency market. Other coins that posted with significant growth are ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, and dash.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

If you haven't lot of money to invest in Bitcoin, I recommend you to look at ETH, Monero, Waves,
Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin. It's only my opinion, of course. You should make your own monitoring.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

There's lots of great currencies worth looking at to be honest. Main ones being ETH, DASH, NEO, & OMG. Just do your research on the fundamentals of the coins & pick the ones you believe have a great future.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

I would better prompt you which currencies to look at any time. These are Ripple and Litecoin. Ethereum is going to grow. Look also at Cardano – this small coin raised to the Moon! It has a nice future to my mind.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

Hi all As  I am new to the cryptocurrency world. I ask you all this.

What are the real authentic coins to look at?

at moment I have invested in EThereum and Bitcoin.

I know at time of this message there are over 1300 coins out there, even more, and yes many may not be real or fraud or of value.

in general, what do you look for to determine if its a real deal?

or what would be a list of the coins to look at at this time?

thanks

more less best ones you think to invest in that are very low price at moment.
If you are looking for authentic coin and looking for forum members’ opinion, you will get totally confused and will not even know where to start from. It is best you do your own research on the coin you want to invest in as there are so many of them and if you are not really sure, you may just use your discretion to find the coin being talked about the most or just look at the top 50 coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: