Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Own a piece of crypto history!  (Read 298 times)
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

Dear Bitcoin Talk community.

I have launched the cryptoeconomy and blockchain advertising project called https://cryptopiece.com/

If you offer any type of service or product within this field, this is the greatest advertising opportunity at this time!

Read the FAQ where you will find all the answers you are looking for.

The Crypto Piece TM
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:54:28 AM

This looks more like a copy of that one open canvas on Reddit (/r/place) except in this case you actually have to pay for it. I see in the FAQ you mention that it could potentially be seen by millions of people in the Bitcoin museum and the DC Blockchain Summit next year. What Bitcoin museum are you talking about and how are you so sure that the painting of the resulting pixel board will be displayed in there? Also, while you do mention how you will be using the $500K, it seems like quite a steep amount of money compared to what your actual advertising and publishing plans are. I highly doubt that advertising in only Instagram and Twitter is going to cut it for the amount of money that you are asking for. I would expect more.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Crypto Piece (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:59:31 AM

Thank you for your interest!

I am talking about the ''Bitcoin Change'' museum.

There will be costs to make the actual painting of the ad-grid to place in the Museum;

There are also costs to get your venture publicized at the DC Blockchain summit 2018;

When I am referring to Twitter and Instagram costs I am turning to the top notch channels;

I should probably add in the costs for publicizing articles on some of the top Bitcoin and crypto news websites;

+ I will be using the funds to propel my other business ventures further;

The Crypto Piece TM
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:21 AM

Thank you for your interest!

I am talking about the ''Bitcoin Change'' museum.

There will be costs to make the actual painting of the ad-grid to place in the Museum;

There are also costs to get your venture publicized at the DC Blockchain summit 2018;

When I am referring to Twitter and Instagram costs I am turning to the top notch channels;

I should probably add in the costs for publicizing articles on some of the top Bitcoin and crypto news websites;

+ I will be using the funds to propel my other business ventures further;

The Crypto Piece TM

In that case, I would advise that you be a little more specific about what the use of the funds is going to be in the website. Right now it is way to general for any potential customer to want to buy pixels in the grid. Without full disclosure of how much of the obtained funds are going to be appropriated to each use, it is hard to understand in what ways the amount being paid will be invested for the proper advertising of the customer's product/service. The sale of these pixels is in fact not too different from, say, the public sale of stock for investors.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: