Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: puppytwist.com 123bitcoins.com puppy twist  (Read 1178 times)
raoulbtc (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:03:08 AM

I purchased 2 ads on puppytwist.com  and kept the tabs open for several hours while the site waited for confirmation.
When you buy an ad, the site provides you with an address to send funds to, then a screen appears that scans the block chain every 15 seconds, but this screen just perpetually showed "Unconfirmed"
each ad cost .01 btc... here is the transaction that paid for both ads at once

needless to say, i've sent several messages with the contact page on puppytwist and when you click send, there's no confirmation message that they'll get back to you soon, nor does it say your message has been sent, it simply reverts right back to the contact page

I've contacted anzy, who was at one time pushing puppytwist on here as his own creation, but he tells me...
Hey anzy
Do you own/operate puppytwist or...?

Negative, the site was sold in an anonymous sale.

So, if anyone knows the anonymous owner of puppytwist, please let me know
I have also seen several other posts on here where the site was doing the same thing for other users, but anzy was quick to respond that he will manually fix it... how do you sell a website to someone anonymously, anyways?
Yurock

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:01:16 AM

I purchased 2 ads on puppytwist.com  and kept the tabs open for several hours while the site waited for confirmation.
When you buy an ad, the site provides you with an address to send funds to, then a screen appears that scans the block chain every 15 seconds, but this screen just perpetually showed "Unconfirmed"
each ad cost .01 btc...
Same here. I'm off 11 mBTC.

A theory: PuppyTwist is abandoned and left in half-functioning state.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: