Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lephiloufou

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

hi

i have lost my passphrase (paper wallet and a water leak on the roof dont mix well(yes it was in a safe but not water resistant))
the gui wallet is still on my  surface pro i can see the gbx
but is there a way to use them without the passphrase???

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

hi

i have lost my passphrase (paper wallet and a water leak on the roof dont mix well(yes it was in a safe but not water resistant))

or did i am F***** ?

thanks
Search into the backup folder for an auto backup that doesn't have a passphrase. But I think you just burned the coins.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
lephiloufou

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks
Search into the backup folder for an auto backup that doesn't have a passphrase. But I think you just burned the coins.

no no no not burned the coins...drowned them
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad
Wait what you said lephiloufou confused me... you said "paper wallet", did you have the private keys there or just a personal passphrase you used to lock the GUI wallet? Had you locked the wallet or not?
lephiloufou

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad
Wait what you said lephiloufou confused me... you said "paper wallet", did you have the private keys there or just a personal passphrase you used to lock the GUI wallet? Had you locked the wallet or not?

sorry i wasnt really clear
that was a personnal passphrase i used to locked the wallet but because i have close to twenty wallet with different coins ,i wrote all the different phrases or login  on paper ,
the gbx was the only one really unreadable

but the good news is my backup (sd card with picture of the papers)who despite being in a different place was also wet ,after being dried worked ,
so  finally i am ok

but this got me thinking ,all my backup in the same house not the best idea...nope 
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

that was a personnal passphrase i used to locked the wallet but because i have close to twenty wallet with different coins ,i wrote all the different phrases or login  on paper ,

but the good news is my backup (sd card with picture of the papers)who despite being in a different place was also wet ,after being dried worked ,
so  finally i am ok

but this got me thinking ,all my backup in the same house not the best idea...nope 
Good thing that you had a picture ^_^

RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

Oh I'm glad! Maybe it's time to buy one of these https://cryptosteel.com  Wink
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

What it seems to me https://cryptosteel.com/ it is generally unnecessary thing. I think better on paper to record.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
slv1221

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To Start Mining
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.dobahash.com:4233 -u WALLET -p c=GBX 

RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

What it seems to me https://cryptosteel.com/ it is generally unnecessary thing. I think better on paper to record.
Ofcourse I know, I was joking because this thing is such an overkill! Yet it has so many flaws... someone can just steal it and open it if you don't have it locked, he can brake the lock if it's not strong enough and even if you use an unbreakable lock you could lock yourself out in case you lose the key.

I have a Ledger Nano S and the secret phrase is cut into multiple parts, each part having 2 copies and scattered in different houses/cars/places. I gave it a lot of though and I belive that's the safest and most convenient way. Too bad you can't have every coin, including like GBX, stored in this hardware wallet.
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

Ofcourse I know, I was joking because this thing is such an overkill! Yet it has so many flaws... someone can just steal it and open it if you don't have it locked, he can brake the lock if it's not strong enough and even if you use an unbreakable lock you could lock yourself out in case you lose the key.

I have a Ledger Nano S and the secret phrase is cut into multiple parts, each part having 2 copies and scattered in different houses/cars/places. I gave it a lot of though and I belive that's the safest and most convenient way. Too bad you can't have every coin, including like GBX, stored in this hardware wallet.
Working on that.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

get a safety deposit box at a bank, they are cheap and more secure than keeping them at your house...but even keeping them at your house the biggest risk is some sort of natural disaster with water or fire.

other than a safety deposit box you could just get a fireproof safe and use that. good luck
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

get a safety deposit box at a bank, they are cheap and more secure than keeping them at your house...but even keeping them at your house the biggest risk is some sort of natural disaster with water or fire.

other than a safety deposit box you could just get a fireproof safe and use that. good luck
Good idea.

y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

hi

the gui wallet is still on my  surface pro i can see the gbx

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

I have my spoiled wallet.dat I have a password for it, how can I restore it? how to view private key in this file
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

hi

the gui wallet is still on my  surface pro i can see the gbx

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

I have my spoiled wallet.dat I have a password for it, how can I restore it? how to view private key in this file
If your wallet.dat file is corrupt, try the recover option of the wallet into the Tools option.

y6uBaKa

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

this action does not help
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

this action does not help

do you have private keys for your wallet?

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
y6uBaKa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

I have bad wallet.dat and pssword for it
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

I have bad wallet.dat and pssword for it

i think should contract dev APSP ,need his help .
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: