Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW Airdrop wallet SPAM  (Read 410 times)
maot4 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

Feel FREE to spam me with worthless tokens

0x0E841dEE0AE230c0948784A2A1ae57880dE02d04

It is good practis for me. I train with my poor friends sending coins around.

Grin

hahahaha you might get surprised buddy
lvtuandl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

You only lose your MEW wallet when you reveal the private key
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

I agree that to move out all your shittokens would cost a lot of gas, but what's about to move out just your valuable ones, to a new MEW? That would be easier.
maot4 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

I agree that to move out all your shittokens would cost a lot of gas, but what's about to move out just your valuable ones, to a new MEW? That would be easier.

It seems the trend will continue in your new MEW as long as you hold some ETH in your wallet so that doesn't necessarily solve the problem
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

If you keep signing up for every airdrop that comes by you'll end up collecting lot of crap that no one needs. I suggest you stick to decent airdrops and never sign up for airdrops by new members they don't last for very long.

Exactly I don't sign up for any airdrops, I just check my etherwallet on etherscan.io and I see these random airdrops in my wallet or am I the only one seeing random tokens on MEW :-)

You might be the only one. How did you get them if you didn't sign up for airdrops? kinda bizarre. might want to contact their support and post some screenshot here so other people can see what's going on.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

this is sime funny stuff to read. I remember how a friend send me some btc years ago, just to test some funny wallet at the time. I couldn buy a coffee with that amont then. Today I could buy couple of bottles of Jack. Same story with shitty erc20 alts atm. Just let them stay in your mew.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

If you keep signing up for every airdrop that comes by you'll end up collecting lot of crap that no one needs. I suggest you stick to decent airdrops and never sign up for airdrops by new members they don't last for very long.

Exactly I don't sign up for any airdrops, I just check my etherwallet on etherscan.io and I see these random airdrops in my wallet or am I the only one seeing random tokens on MEW :-)

You might be the only one. How did you get them if you didn't sign up for airdrops? kinda bizarre. might want to contact their support and post some screenshot here so other people can see what's going on.

That's very strange indeed, it doesn't happen to me either. I recall only one shittoken having appeared in several of my MEW wallets unrequested.
maot4 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:53:27 PM

I think I change my mind now, I got some TROn airdrop via Liqui.io a few weeks back and seeing the rise in d coin has been interesting...all airdrops welcome :-)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: