Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2800 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

Hello. You plan to actively introduce data received from customers into your analytics. However, I doubt their objectivity, because, there are not always a sufficient number of buyers to form an objective model of behavior in the country for which research is needed.
As for me, you're trying to get too deep. There are products that are in demand in any countries, and there are those that won’t be bought even at the best price. The main criteria here is customer feedback about the use. If they are not available, the market becomes unfavorable immediately.
Perhaps you are right, but you have to doubt in the reliability of the reviews today incredibly often, because they are not always written by the users themselves, besides - if there is a reward is intended for the poll, someone who can’t exactly be included in the target audience of the project will take part, too .
I see one effective solution for all the listed problems – to include only reviews of users who has left links to profiles of their social networks to the analysis, or who has undergone the verification procedure on the site.
As for social networks, I don’t agree, fraud is possible there, too,  so it would be better to take into account the feedback of users who actually received their orders. I've seen similar things on several large platforms and I hope that DataVLT developers will use this very approach.
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

I want to buy a large amount of tokens absolutely anonymously. Where do I need to apply for this purpose?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

I want to buy a large amount of tokens absolutely anonymously. Where do I need to apply for this purpose?

As far as I understand, this option is excluded, because you need to undergo the KYC procedure in order to obtain admission to the ICO.
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:47 AM

Good afternoon. In what order do you sell tokens in the pre-sale?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:33 AM

First I believed that you can reserve a certain amount of them, but it turned out that everything here happens in order of the first line.
supportDVT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

Hello. You plan to actively introduce data received from customers into your analytics. However, I doubt their objectivity, because, there are not always a sufficient number of buyers to form an objective model of behavior in the country for which research is needed.
As for me, you're trying to get too deep. There are products that are in demand in any countries, and there are those that won’t be bought even at the best price. The main criteria here is customer feedback about the use. If they are not available, the market becomes unfavorable immediately.
Perhaps you are right, but you have to doubt in the reliability of the reviews today incredibly often, because they are not always written by the users themselves, besides - if there is a reward is intended for the poll, someone who can’t exactly be included in the target audience of the project will take part, too .
I see one effective solution for all the listed problems – to include only reviews of users who has left links to profiles of their social networks to the analysis, or who has undergone the verification procedure on the site.
As for social networks, I don’t agree, fraud is possible there, too,  so it would be better to take into account the feedback of users who actually received their orders. I've seen similar things on several large platforms and I hope that DataVLT developers will use this very approach.

This is where sentiments and tonality filters come into play. The world as we know today is filled with fake news.
The algorithms can weed out these but the caveat here is that we still have issues with identifying sarcasm and trolling.
I have to be honest here. The system is not perfect but we are working on it.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

Yes. DATAVLT Pre-ICO Whitelist Registration ends on 4th December 2017 at 09:00hrs (GMT+8)
Register your interest with us and we will inform you when the presales start on 5th December.

http://www.datavlt.com/datavlt-pre-ico-whitelist-registration/
supportDVT

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:20 AM

There is an ETH cap on how much one wallet can purchase.
supportDVT

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:44 AM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir? Huh Huh Huh

airdrop has ended
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

As far  as I understand, you are going to create an analytical service that will be available to everyone. Don’t you have at least preliminary pricing for services?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Good afternoon. Machine learning and the use of artificial intelligence is a great idea, but do I understand correctly that you can’t do without a living consultant’s estimation?

supportDVT

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:22:09 PM

As far  as I understand, you are going to create an analytical service that will be available to everyone. Don’t you have at least preliminary pricing for services?

Good afternoon. Machine learning and the use of artificial intelligence is a great idea, but do I understand correctly that you can’t do without a living consultant’s estimation?

Yes, we do.

You can find more from the infographic description here
https://www.facebook.com/datavlt/posts/1992298947724285
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

Good afternoon. I’d like to know where the data on the user behavior model comes from. Does it mean that the system uses machine learning algorithms, or do you have contracts with sites that provide the opportunity to take surveys for rewards?
Gamelander

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

Good afternoon. I’d like to know where the data on the user behavior model comes from. Does it mean that the system uses machine learning algorithms, or do you have contracts with sites that provide the opportunity to take surveys for rewards?

As for me, AI is a more reliable source concerning this matter, especially given the fact that surveys don’t always reliably reflect the situation in the market. At the same time, the potential of AI is limited.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

As for me, AI is a more reliable source concerning this matter, especially given the fact that surveys don’t always reliably reflect the situation in the market. At the same time, the potential of AI is limited.

I didn’t find any information anywhere about the fact that the data on the behavior model will be collected or processed by real people. And I even know why - this procedure takes a lot of time, and also forces you to spend more on hiring and placement of staff.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

I didn’t find any information anywhere about the fact that the data on the behavior model will be collected or processed by real people. And I even know why - this procedure takes a lot of time, and also forces you to spend more on hiring and placement of staff.
As for the limited potential of AI, I would argue about it. If the data collected by such leading manufacturers of statistics as Google or App Annie are included in the system, their reliability is undoubtful. In addition, the coverage is simply enormous - today every second person on the planet has a device and users are happy to share personal information in order to help improve the operation of services.
Gamelander

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

As for the limited potential of AI, I would argue about it. If the data collected by such leading manufacturers of statistics as Google or App Annie are included in the system, their reliability is undoubtful. In addition, the coverage is simply enormous - today every second person on the planet has a device and users are happy to share personal information in order to help improve the operation of services.

Opportunities of analytics on the basis of statistics collected by search engines and apps almost have no restrictions, but they are best suited for promotion in the fields that users prefer not to talk about, something like gambling, or their favorite TV shows. The device knows everything about its owner in the 21st century, and developers are great fellows because of the fact that they use it in their platform.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Hello. As far I understand, third-party companies will be able to view the collected data, but can they redeem them and deprive other participants of access?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

Hello. Are smart contracts filled in automatically within your platform, or should users create them from scratch on their own?
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:04:49 AM

Where are the servers of your company situated? Are they dedicated or do you rent them from the hosting? I'm worried about the safety of my company's data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: