Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepDice ⚡ Gambling - Powered by DeepOnion hidden by Tor 🚀  (Read 1254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

at last some place to gamble your onions at
the good things: its unique,truly anonymous,no registration,autowithdrawals
the bad things:very simple with atrociously high HE of >10%,this is too high
waiting for you to introduce the classic dice
also weren't you behind the now extinct penguindice?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nezero (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

No, I've not herd of penguindice, just googled it though and found only one thread here with no replies. Hopefully this will be more successful! Out of curiosity, what makes you think there is a link between me and penguindice?

I've received lots of negative feedback about the HE, so it will change. The service is only a week old and still finding it's feet. The classic dice games are under development and should not take too long to implement, I hope you enjoy them when they arrive.

veleten
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

No, I've not herd of penguindice, just googled it though and found only one thread here with no replies. Hopefully this will be more successful! Out of curiosity, what makes you think there is a link between me and penguindice?

I've received lots of negative feedback about the HE, so it will change. The service is only a week old and still finding it's feet. The classic dice games are under development and should not take too long to implement, I hope you enjoy them when they arrive.

because they also used TOR :") no other reason
also you mentioning you wanted to introduce dice,so I thought maybe it was you as the penguindice dev up for round two,haha
yes I'm an avid fan of dicing and always check the new games/sites
hope your site will be at least somewhat competitive,because,frankly,the market is so stacked

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
nezero (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

also you mentioning you wanted to introduce dice,so I thought maybe it was you as the penguindice dev up for round two,haha
hope your site will be at least somewhat competitive,because,frankly,the market is so stacked

You're right it is stacked. The main driver was that there was no games (that I could find) that accepted ONION and given that all DeepOnion transaction go through the TOR network it could give my service a USP.

elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

You're right it is stacked. The main driver was that there was no games (that I could find) that accepted ONION and given that all DeepOnion transaction go through the TOR network it could give my service a USP.

Hi Nezero, I just wanted to let you know that I played a few games and I honestly couldn't see any funny business going on, so after I won I played again. The only thing I noticed was that it took a little while for the coins to come back every time, but I played 20 times in a row and won every single time. And then I decided to not press my luck. I wouldn't mine mining in the future by just holding some onion in my wallet. I really do like Onion and enjoyed DeepDice. You guys did a tremendous job with this platform and I look forward to seeing your platform grow to its full potential in the future.

nezero (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

What a first week for DeepDice.

Over 200 bets placed and over 500 ONION's paid out in winnings!

Due to popular demand, I'm going to bring some updates to the system by the end of the week.

Faster payouts.
50/50 chance of winning.
99% Return to player.

Keep an eye out for the updates.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

I do not try it yet but from what I saw, you got such a house edge. Mind to tell me how much house esge you got here on your site? And I saw you said that 6 confirmation to determine the winner which is really takes so long. I do not think that someone will take this and waiting their Onion to stuck there for long time. Btw what is this game about? Lottery or some kind of dice game? I can't find anything related to both of the these thing

Have a look look at the post above. This service is unique, anonymous, the RTP is better than most slots and the service cannot cheat you.

I believe I ask so many quetions out there and you are just telling me about the RTP. I know you have great RTP but rather than playing here better I played on better RTP against yours for now, although it is different kind of games but at least they give better. And about this cheating, we never know how are this service work so I can't guarantee that they are going to scam us or not
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

Sorry for asking such "irrelevant"(?) question but your main coin (and only) is ONION.
Why then you post here,at first place? You don't have BTC right?! Undecided
nezero (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

Sorry for asking such "irrelevant"(?) question but your main coin (and only) is ONION.
Why then you post here,at first place? You don't have BTC right?! Undecided

Unless I'm mistaken, there isn't an alt coin forum for gambling. Though you're right, the service is for ONION's only at the moment. I may introduce a way to play with BTC in the future.

DeepOnion has a huge following now, being the first service to take ONION's is selling point right now.

nezero (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

I do not try it yet but from what I saw, you got such a house edge. Mind to tell me how much house esge you got here on your site? And I saw you said that 6 confirmation to determine the winner which is really takes so long. I do not think that someone will take this and waiting their Onion to stuck there for long time. Btw what is this game about? Lottery or some kind of dice game? I can't find anything related to both of the these thing

Have a look look at the post above. This service is unique, anonymous, the RTP is better than most slots and the service cannot cheat you.

I believe I ask so many quetions out there and you are just telling me about the RTP. I know you have great RTP but rather than playing here better I played on better RTP against yours for now, although it is different kind of games but at least they give better. And about this cheating, we never know how are this service work so I can't guarantee that they are going to scam us or not

Apologies, I thought that you may have been able to get the answer to your questions from the OP and the previous post.

6 confirmations is around 5 minutes - So that isn't a really long time, however I'm reducing the payout to under 60s.
The game is Dice - The lottery is something that I hoped people would enjoy as an addition to the dice.
The results are decided by the DeepOnion network and so all data publicly available, over 250 bets have been place in it's first week and paid out almost 600 ONION's without any issue's.

nezero (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

DeepDice Changes:
Odd and Even Wins
Chance of winning: 50%
Pays out x1.979
Payout speed now 3 times faster!

What this means for players is that you'll win more often, but you'll win ever so slightly less. This is to address the feedback I've had that the edge is too high and brings it inline with some of best crypto gambling sites.

Now this is not just the ONLY anonymous dice game, but now only a 1% edge

The classic dice development is progressing well and I'm hoping to get instant payouts up and running. However this will mean moving away from using the block has to decide the results, so feedback on this decision is welcome.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:33:58 PM

Apologies, I thought that you may have been able to get the answer to your questions from the OP and the previous post.

6 confirmations is around 5 minutes - So that isn't a really long time, however I'm reducing the payout to under 60s.
The game is Dice - The lottery is something that I hoped people would enjoy as an addition to the dice.
The results are decided by the DeepOnion network and so all data publicly available, over 250 bets have been place in it's first week and paid out almost 600 ONION's without any issue's.

Thanks for the answers anyway. Btw how about this lottery and dice have any related here? How is this thing work? I believe both of this game does not have anything in common. And how much is this 1 onion worth? And how can we get this onion to make the bet? And is there any max bet per game?
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

DeepDice Changes:
Odd and Even Wins
Pays out x1.979

What this means for players is that you'll win more often, but you'll win ever so slightly less. This is to address the feedback I've had that the edge is too high and brings it inline with some of best crypto gambling sites.

The classic dice development is progressing well and I'm hoping to get instant payouts up and running. However this will mean moving away from using the block has to decide the results, so feedback on this decision is welcome.

glad to see you lowered your house edge to 1%,since >10% was outrageously high
your provably fair is connected to the block results,so if you are to change it
look at the server hash/player hash combination used at almost every dice site (bitsler,primedice etc.)
if you want to keep the predetermined list,encrypted then look at bidouble.io provably fair system
it gives you more flexibility in terms of not waiting for the block results

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
nezero (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

DeepDice Changes:
Odd and Even Wins
Pays out x1.979

glad to see you lowered your house edge to 1%,since >10% was outrageously high
your provably fair is connected to the block results,so if you are to change it
look at the server hash/player hash combination used at almost every dice site (bitsler,primedice etc.)
if you want to keep the predetermined list,encrypted then look at bidouble.io provably fair system
it gives you more flexibility in terms of not waiting for the block results

Thanks for the advice. I have been researching the provably fair systems and I will probably move to one that will allow the system to payout on the same block that the bet was made. The original intention was to give some people a reason to understand more about blockchain technology (over at the DO forum anyway). However, this seem fruitless as people who play regularly just want to bet and get their winnings. So faster payouts seem like the most appropriate way to improve the system, but I'll have to move from the block hash to do this.

nezero (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

Fair warning on Provably Fair system change.

I'm currently testing the new games and new instant payout system. This note is to warn the regular players that the provably fair system will have changed when DeepDice 2.0 is launched, this is to enable the system to payout to players using a transaction mechanism that can send winnings before the bet transaction has been assigned to a block. Full details of the provable fair system will be released on launch.

nezero (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Back online after a small downtime.

Keep Rolling...

Cool

nezero (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

DeepDice 2.0 is here - Instant Payouts - New Provably Fair System

The system has been updated with a new provably fair system to enable instant payouts.

Keep rollin, rollin, rollin....

Cool

vgonta

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

The system has been updated with a new provably fair system to enable instant payouts.

Cool

No instant payout, but verification is admissible, personal no more that 6 hours, but Bot algoritm not permet to U to win, try faucet--fail, 2 deposits - fail. NOT RECOMEND at anymore, try other casino!
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:03:53 PM

Cool

No instant payout, but verification is admissible, personal no more that 6 hours, but Bot algoritm not permet to U to win, try faucet--fail, 2 deposits - fail. NOT RECOMEND at anymore, try other casino!

if the casino is provably fair , which Deepdice is , there are no bot algorithms or any other gimmicks to prevent you from winning
all of the bets are verifiable and cannot be changed or messed with by any of the parties involved
it is just you have been unlucky with the rolls , that is  it , the math is always on the casino's side since they have the house edge advantage
educate yourself before trying to gamble , I think I saw you play at many other casinos , at least the nickname rings a bell , surprised you believe in "bots" and "algorythms" 
and Deepdice - glad to see you are still around and rolling updates out

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀