Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] wysker - Join the Mobile Shopping Revolution✨  (Read 2603 times)
wysker (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:22:49 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 01:21:00 PM by wysker

Website               Whitepaper               FAQ               Press                    |                    Deutsch               中文               日本語

https://i.imgur.com/uA2uPcd.png

Join the mobile
shopping revolution

Our token sale is over!

[ Join Telegram ]   [ View Demo ]

Germany's first ICO / Massive Press Coverage / High-Calibre Team / Launch-ready Product

https://i.imgur.com/2F7McfG.jpg

Launched on Android
and soon iOS. Download wysker for Android : Google App Store

The future of e-commerce
is driven by consumer data

The Internet lets you buy, but it doesn't let you shop. Over the last 15 years there has been no radical innovation in e-commerce. By solving mobile discovery, the wysker platform unlocks a multi-billion dollar opportunity. It is a radically new shopping experience that generates breakthrough data. Through the use of the blockchain it returns data ownership to its users. The result is consumer empowerment and unparalleled sales potential for retailers and advertisers.

[ View Whitepaper ]

Introducing the next generation
in mobile shopping

The wysker app is a high-intensity visual shopping experience made for Generation Snapchat. Imagine browsing through thousands of online shops with just a single button. It is a curated and highly personalized experience with instant gratification through a novel reward model. The wysker app launches globally on Janaury 31, 2018 on Android and iOS. Get early access on [ wysker.com ]

The benefits of blockchain-
based advertising

The blockchain is at the core of the wysker platform, allowing users and advertisers to have a direct relationship while protecting consumer privacy and preventing fraud. It cuts out the middleman and enables a new concept we call “advertising based on consent”. In this model, the user is in control of their data and can give selective access in exchange for wys tokens.

A new token designed for
digital commerce

The wys token gives consumers discounts for product views, advertisers access to customers, and retailers new opportunities to increase their sales. It’s an ERC20 utility token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Here is how it works:

https://i.imgur.com/695jPZY.png

Sustained growth of the
wys token economy

The wys token  follows the basic principle of supply and demand. The more users join the wysker platform, the greater the advertiser demand and the higher the wys Token value. To maximise user growth, 10% of all wys Tokens are reserved for user incentivization. An install bonus and a referral program are in place to boost product adoption.

https://i.imgur.com/VzNJwvc.png

Our goal is to establish a stable and fast-growing wys token economy. We have reserved 60% of all tokens for investors to fuel the growth of the wysker platform. With the remainder, we are inviting a growing number of retailers and advertisers to become major players in the wysker ecosystem.

https://i.imgur.com/VgOG6sn.png

Our roadmap to growing
the wys token value

1⃣   11/17 - Presale
wys token exclusive presale

2⃣   01/18 - wysker App launch
global on Android / iOS

3⃣   01/18 - Token sale
public wys token ICO

4⃣   04/18 - Trading
token listed on exchanges

5⃣   06/18 - Retailer growth
retailers onboarding

6⃣   01/19 - Ad Platform
ad platform launched

Our vision for expanding
the wysker experience

The wysker technology has the potential to be integrated into all kinds of platforms. From Virtual Reality, to in flight entertainement, our API enables omnichannel e-commerce giving everyone access to the wysker experience.

https://i.imgur.com/7GtkGaV.jpg

The future of digital
commerce is now

The wysker platform changes the fundamental dynamics of digital commerce by putting the consumers in control of their data and creating a new form of advertising that is based on consent. We increase the level of trust between consumers and advertisers which leads to higher sales and positive brand relationships.

https://i.imgur.com/plh2kam.png

A world-class team ready
to make a difference

https://i.imgur.com/9LXhla8.png

Tobias Haag
Founder/CEO
Google, SV Entrepreneur
https://i.imgur.com/aYW0U1O.png

Kai Jäger
Founder/CTO
Deutsche Bank, Microsoft
https://i.imgur.com/LiZ83ot.png

Dr. Ann-Lauriene Haag
Founder/COO
McGill Physicist, Caltech
https://i.imgur.com/Zx2U93w.png

Etienne Kiefer
CMO
BBDO, Heimat Berlin

[ +20 more members ]

Token Sale Terms

Current Bonus: 30%
Current Bonus Ends: 2018/01/31 at 14:00 (UTC)
Minimum Buy-in: 25 ETH
Current Rate: 1 ETH = 18'123 WYS
Accepted Currencies: ETH

Token Supply: 3'000'000'000 WYS
For Sale: 1'782'692'308 WYS
Presale Supply: 500'000'000 WYS

                                                                                                                                                                          
           
Presale Period:
2017/11/17 at 14:00 (UTC) -
2018/01/31 at 14:00 (UTC)

Token Sale Period:
2018/01/31 at 14:00 (UTC) -
2018/02/28 at 14:00 (UTC)

Connect with us directly
or through our community

General Inquiries
contact@wystoken.org

[ Telegram ] [ Medium ] [ Instagram ]  [ GitHub ]  [ YouTube ]   [ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]

In the Media

October 18, 2017           ICOs in Germany: Shopping-App as the first mover
Der Aktionär (German)

October 9, 2017           The next Revolution in Online-Shopping could be coming from Berlin
WIRED Magazine (German)

October 10, 2017           Germany's first ICO is happening at the 'Tinder for Shopping'
manager magazin (German)

October 2, 2017           Token instead of IPO
Handelsblatt (Germany's leading financial newspaper, German)

October 2, 2017           First German ICO: wysker brings Shopping to the Blockchain
t3n (Magazine for all things Digital, German)

October 1, 2017           This Idea is more radical than Google and Facebook ever were
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (One of Germany's largest Newspapers, German)

[ More Press ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiderwar

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

the Demo is very cool, but for me, this shopping experience is not good, so fast switching speed, i even haven't time to see what it was
wysker (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

This demo just shows how fast a user can switch between articles. The timer will be fully customisable to ensure a great individual experience.
EMPEROR007

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

got in before the price rose..
would have grabbed more tokens investing the same before Sad
the rates have improved due to ETH going up

Current Bonus: 30%
Current Bonus Ends: 69:05:42:33
Next Bonus: 15%
Current Rate 1 ETH = 18'123 WYS
good time to get into this

CryptoCurators

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

Great ICO, great team! Goodluck!
CryptoCurators

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

Thank you everyone for joining!
Let us know if you have any questions!
wysker (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

Forget about cybermonday, we're turning today into cryptomonday! Grin Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/iRSWLxl.png

Secure your 30% Bonus now.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

Great, that you offer the presale without any limit again.
So what about the old ones? I keep them in my wallet, but they're nearly senseless, aren't they?

I wanna buy some more WYS, I'm happy that I don't have to invest 25 ETH in it, that would have been too much.  Grin
wysker (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Great, that you offer the presale without any limit again.
So what about the old ones? I keep them in my wallet, but they're nearly senseless, aren't they?

I wanna buy some more WYS, I'm happy that I don't have to invest 25 ETH in it, that would have been too much.  Grin

Awesome  Grin

Old wys Tokens will not be used in the app, however they can be regarded as an early investor badge. They are very limited Smiley
wysker (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tpvlwShl.jpg

Presale Open — No Minimum!

Recap: After the recent Parity bug we had to restatr https://medium.com/wysker/solving-a-big-challenge-our-ico-continuous-today-13d8ace52fb4. We successfully moved all existing wys tokens to our new smart contract and granted each investor a 1.25 multiple. On November 17th, 2017, our new presale kicked-off with a minimum investment of 25 ETH. Since the launch, we’ve received tons of requests from people wanting to invest smaller amounts. At the same time, the ETH price is exploding and because of this we’ve made a decision.

News: From today onwards, we’re opening our presale to all investors by removing the minimum investment requirement. To keep it fair for the community and for anyone who has already invested, all investments below 25 ETH will get a 15% token bonus and the exceeding ones still receive the existing 30% bonus. The presale volume for smaller investments is also capped to a maximum of 2460 ETH, the equivalent of roughly one million USD. The supply is limited on a first come first serve basis. Everyone who wants to stock up their wys tokens or wants to invest smaller amounts can do so on www.wystoken.org

Hardcap: We also want to use the opportunity to address our hardcap. When we started our ICO back in October, we’ve set our hard cap to 108k ETH (approx. 25m USD at that time). With the change of plans due to the Parity incident, our timeline has stretched to quite an extend. As we didn’t want to make any changes to our existing plan, we kept the hardcap and continued our ICO under the same conditions. As the ETH price has almost doubled since October, our hardcap increased to a whooping $50m USD.

Reality: With the rising ETH value, our hardcap is now an ambitious goal. However, we’re a platform with enormous potential. The wysker app is ready to launch worldwide on Android and iOS on January 31st, 2018 and features a portfolio exceeding 50'000 products. No matter what the final result of our ICO will be, we’re investing all of our efforts into expanding the wysker platform, improving its performance and scaling it globally. What follows is an increase of the wys token value.

Thank you for being a part of wysker and joining us along the way. Together we can make it happen.

Best from Berlin,
Tobi (Founder CEO)
wysker (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

Check out our short sneak preview of our wysker app that's launching on January 31st, 2018 on Android and iOS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1FHa_QftP4.

If you wanna try it out first, go to www.wysker.com and sign up for our beta 👌
Nakoel

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Good morning,

I'm interested in investing in your project but the conditions make no sense at all.

If I decide to invest now 10 ETH, I'll get a 15% instead of 30% bonus right?
I would assume a higher risk and I would have around 4.000€ "frozen" for a 15% bonus.

Or I can wait until the ICO, the bonus would still be the same 15%, I would have more information, plus in the meantime, I can use the 4.000€ to invest in other cryptos/business.

So... What is the incentive to invest now?

CryptoCurators

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:21 PM

Great news publishers!
If your article is of at least medium quality posted on a quality site you are entitled to special reward!
Each of the first 5 articles that reaches our criteria will receive extra 5000 nwys tokens!

Rules:
You must submit the publication using our publications form
You must submit it before 08.12.2017 12:00 GMT+1
The article must be original and posted on site/blog with actual readers

Good luck everybody!

Join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418514.0
CryptoCurators

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

I invite you all to check our bounty campaign as well! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2418514.0
Nakoel

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Good morning,

I'm interested in investing in your project but the conditions make no sense at all.

If I decide to invest now 10 ETH, I'll get a 15% instead of 30% bonus right?
I would assume a higher risk and I would have around 4.000€ "frozen" for a 15% bonus.

Or I can wait until the ICO, the bonus would still be the same 15%, I would have more information, plus in the meantime, I can use the 4.000€ to invest in other cryptos/business.

So... What is the incentive to invest now?

Any comments on my question?
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

Are there any bounties for this project?
CryptoCurators

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Hey! You can find team members and their profiles here: https://www.wystoken.org/index.html#team
wysker (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

WOW! Place #2 out of the 100 people the Business Punk magazine thinks will play a gigantic role in 2018 💪😊 #watchlist2018 #wysker

https://i.imgur.com/t0sK1uyl.jpg
wysker (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

WOW! Place #2 out of the 100 people the Business Punk magazine thinks will play a gigantic role in 2018 💪😊 #watchlist2018 #wysker

Here’s the english version (translated)

“This app is like riding through Primark on the bike and still discovering the best parts. It works like this: The wysker app shows a set of ten similar products in a blisteringly fast repetition. If you move your thumb over the display, the tempo changes or you switch to the next set.

This ADHD-meets-shopping approach wants to be the answer to a huge problem of e-commerce: “We Solve Discovery,” says wysker CEO Haag. Nobody overlooks the sheer amount products that are spreaded across online stores. Correspondingly large is the risk to never discover your potential dream pieces of clothing. That’s why wysker uses curated fashion sets based on different fashion styles to make product discovery maximum efficient.

Practical but not yet the “monster vision behind it”, as Haag calls it. Unlike Facebook or Google, wysker captures the preferences of users more precisely. The app tracks every finger movement and quickly knows exactly what a user wants. However, the data is not simply sold to advertisers. wysker has a far more complex approach: Users can make money with their anonymous data via so-called wys tokens, the apps’ own cryptocurrency. They receive these for usage of the app. In addition, shop owners can buy and use wys tokens to attract users.

Wys tokens can be exchanged for the cryptocurrency Ethereum in advance of the launch. This so-called Initial Coin Offering, the first in Germany, not only attracted attention but also raised capital for growth. The app is scheduled to go live at the end of January. Then, it will become clear whether Haag succeeds in turning the balance of power in e-commerce on its head.”

And here’s the German version (original)

“Diese App ist wie auf dem Fahrrad durch Primark rasen und trotzdem die besten Teile entdecken. Es funktioniert so: Auf dem wysker-Screen wird ein Set von zehn ähnlichen Produkten in rasend schneller Wiederholung gezeigt. Bewegt man den Daumen übers Display, ändert sich das Tempo, oder man wechselt ins nächste Set.

Dieser ADHS-meets-Shopping-Ansatz will Antwort auf ein Riesenproblem des E-Commerce sein: “Wir lösen Discovery”, sagt wysker-CEO Haag. Keiner überblickt mehr die Menge über zig Stores verteilter Produkte. Entsprechend groß ist das Risiko, potenziellen Lieblingsklamotten nie zu begegnen. Darum wyskers auf Basis unterschiedlicher Modestile kuratierte Fashion-Sets, die User maximal effizient sichten können.

Praktisch. Aber noch nicht die “Monstervision dahinter”, wie Haag es nennt. Im Unterschied zu Facebook oder Google erfasse wysker die Vorlieben der User präziser. Die App trackt jede Fingerbewegung und weiß schnell exakt, wer was will. Die Daten werden aber nicht schlicht an Werbetreibende verkauft. wysker hat einen komplexeren Ansatz: Der User kann seine anonymisierte Daten selbst zu Geld machen: über sogenannte wys Token, eine App-eigene Kryptowährung. Diese bekommt er für die Nutzung der App. Zudem können Shopbetreiber wys Token kaufen und einsetzen, um User anzulocken.

Wys Token konnten im Vorfeld des Launches gegen die Kryptowährung Ethereum getauscht werden. Dieses sogenannte Initial Coin Offering, das erste in Deutschland, hat wysker neben Aufmerksamkeit Kapital zum Wachstum verschafft. Nun soll die App Ende Januar live gehen. Dann wird sich zeigen, ob es Haag gelingt, die Machtverhältnisse im E-Commerce auf den Kopf zu stellen.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: