Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 87601 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Got it what you are doing?  Roll Eyes Shocked

You're really not doing yourself any favours behaving like this. All the points made are valid. Nothing so far refutes them to the satisfaction of the majority.

If it isn't bilge then that's wonderful news. Let's wait until that can be proven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

In 2018 there are way too many avenues in which a company can reveal products to prospective clients without worrying about competition stealing proprietary information. With various apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, telegram etc. This company can easily have a marketing team to show the operational gear on their terms that they are comfortable with. Questionquest, don’t bother replying I have you on ignore because you don’t respond rationally to us skeptics. You just respond with quotes and cliche sayings avoiding the overall meat of our gripes. Sounding like a typical corporate shill. Master of deflection. A picture of two pc’s isn’t going to pry $10,000usd from any intelligent responsible persons hands. If you want to provide real proof, (video, live video conference, live video chat) by all means step up to the plate and make me look silly. But I will reiterate the fact that I am going on 72 hours now without a response from halongmining. This is from when I asked them about protected methods (PayPal etc) in which I could send them my money. The lack of response should speak volumes.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

In 2018 there are way too many avenues in which a company can reveal products to prospective clients without worrying about competition stealing proprietary information. With various apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, telegram etc. This company can easily have a marketing team to show the operational gear on their terms that they are comfortable with. Questionquest, don’t bother replying I have you on ignore because you don’t respond rationally to us skeptics. You just respond with quotes and cliche sayings avoiding the overall meat of our gripes. Sounding like a typical corporate shill. Master of deflection. A picture of two pc’s isn’t going to pry $10,000usd from any intelligent responsible persons hands. If you want to provide real proof, (video, live video conference, live video chat) by all means step up to the plate and make me look silly. But I will reiterate the fact that I am going on 72 hours now without a response from halongmining. This is from when I asked them about protected methods (PayPal etc) in which I could send them my money. The lack of response should speak volumes.
Of all the 39 pages, I think this is the most interesting comment. I mean this *is* a forum, and shit slinging is of course going to come with the territory. But I think it does beg the question why companies think its a good idea to sell these things with a non-protective payment method. Granted, Im all for decentralization, but when your talking to the tune of a mill+ potential dollars, my little start-up that appeared out of no-where would ask how many backflips you would like me to do to write a check, not the kind of payment it is.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

By sending these companies money in an unsecure method, It is now officially theirs and they are not obligated to send you a refund of any amount. This is so they don't have to deal with the headaches of people filing chargebacks on their credit cards, or filing claims with paypal if they never deliver, the machines under perform, miss delivery targets, or fail completely. This is not the ethical way to conduct business in America, nor in any first world nation. However, the cryptocurrency world is still a world that lacks customer relations to a first world standard, so this is sadly the norm. If I was producing a product I had 100% faith in, I would be glad to provide whatever means necessary to have my clients send me their money. (And if there were fees associated with said protected methods, I would tack that on top of the sale price). When you are unwilling to provide any sort of protected means for a client to invest in your products, you show them that you lack the confidence to provide the service or good that you are charging them for.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
QuestionQuest

Activity: 263
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

You're really not doing yourself any favours behaving like this. All the points made are valid. Nothing so far refutes them to the satisfaction of the majority.

If it isn't bilge then that's wonderful news. Let's wait until that can be proven.

I am not in here to make anybody fell satisfied or like me, but telling a true story with proofs or suggesting is ok.
But telling lies is not fine. Read from page 34 to here.

@dlezama

Read this post I suggest. I gave all the informations already you are asking about in here.
Including a bunch of links, proofs, sources and own documents as proof of buying 20x DragonMint 16T and soon testing Halong´s stuff.

And I already explained why and who I feel bound, too. (2x times)
And why I think the gratitude is necessary and what my impulse is to do like this:

We, the people, can use Bitcoin for free. But our duty on the bitcoin network is not for free!

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1704

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:21:07 PM by HagssFIN

<snip>

I pulled up my post on the forums and took a screenshot of my laptop next to Scott's:

Link.

Thank you for the report and for visiting him.  Smiley

I made this one observation when looking at the DragonMint miner web configuration page.
It looks a lot like web configuration page with the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster miner.

So most likely a Busybox based software (with Cgminer).

I wonder why is it so much zoomed in view of the conf page.

I wonder if it exactly the same software as in the A5 or what is this?  Huh

Now here is a picture of my Innosilicon A5 web configuration page for a comparison:

Link.

QuestionQuest

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Thanks for the picture. Cool. Hope to get one A* someday  Cool

Edit: Yeah looks similar --- but well --- they look all similar in a way  Kiss

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
castiel0504 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

How come that nobody is interested in eating a damn CROW! How are you going to eat it? Alive, cooked, prepared? With or without feathers? You have left so much space for us there? Can we see it on live stream?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Edit: Yeah looks similar --- but well --- they look all similar in a way  Kiss
Yeah, but this looks like exactly similar.

Recognizing things comes along with the experience.

Cryptohasher76

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

<snip>

I pulled up my post on the forums and took a screenshot of my laptop next to Scott's:
https://i.imgur.com/cwnK1sT.jpg
Link.

Thank you for the report and for visiting him.  Smiley

I made this one observation when looking at the DragonMint miner web configuration page.
It looks a lot like web configuration page with the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster miner.

So most likely a Busybox based software (with Cgminer).

I wonder why is it so much zoomed in view of the conf page.

I wonder if it exactly the same software as in the A5 or what is this?  Huh

Now here is a picture of my Innosilicon A5 web configuration page for a comparison:
https://i.imgur.com/uwQ7i0P.jpg
Link.
 I'm glad I am not the only one that noticed that (amongst other things).   Also looks to me that they are merely using a screenshot (on the mac).
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

Scott posted another image of the web conf page in the Telegram chat room, but after I asked him about it by replying his post,
soon after his post and my reply was deleted.

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Scott posted another image of the web conf page in the Telegram chat room, but after I asked him about it by replying his post,

Scott deleted it? What's the Telegram channel can you share a link?

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
t.me/dragonmint

That particular user interface is used in the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster and Innosilicon A4+ LTCMaster miners.

dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
That would mean different people colluding here? Or just fake accounts maybe, however I talked with Scott and he offered me to visit and see the unit too. Unfortunately that would be a long trip for me and I can't justify it to myself since I probably won't buy anyway. Even if it's not a scam too many other uncertainties vs just buy S9s
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
t.me/dragonmint

That particular user interface is used in the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster and Innosilicon A4+ LTCMaster miners.

Yah but it's an Innosilicon interface, so unless HalongMining licensed/borrowed/stole it from them it seems rather odd. It's not definitive but it's another red flag, for me at least.

Thanks for posting.
andytranter

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Am i a millionaire yet?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:48:30 PM by frodocooper

You are a chinese guy from bitmain and payed for beeing a liar.
Spying the people and telling lies to manipulate the market.
I see the scam in here now. It is "Searing". He is not real and a criminal stealing the money of people.
Better block him and never pay attention on his words.

Beware of this user he is a liar and trying to scam you.

Normally with little children its working to face them with their own behavior.
And if not ... the level can be raised.

At least "got milk?"  Tongue

Dude - are you on drugs? You sound like a preacher who has been smoking meth!

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to fix broken quote formatting.)

Made you look!
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

t.me/dragonmint

Yah but it's an Innosilicon interface, so unless HalongMining licensed/borrowed/stole it from them it seems rather odd. It's not definitive but it's another red flag, for me at least.

Thanks for posting.
Np.

Since I own a A5, I know that the user interface is little buggy (at the moment at least).

So that makes me wonder why the hell would they like to use that user interface.  

Maybe we could ask Innosilicon if they are connected in this software purpose relationship with the Halong Mining.

QuestionQuest

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:52:19 PM by frodocooper

Dude - are you on drugs? You sound like a preacher who has been smoking meth!

Interesting. But screaming scam against any proof and without any evidence for scam is science?
This is a board, not a shoutbox or chat and sources should be given in all details, like I did. Like Scott did. Like HagssFIN did etc.
And like a lot of more people did in here.

I see just defamation without any proof and you asking me to be on drugs after posting the first "same style" content about something?
Who you are?
Who is Searing?
Who am I?

Almost nobodys. So give me a proof for something. Instead if giving any proof "Searing" is just repeating his liar job. So what?
Are you on drugs and dont see it?
Or are you just in the mainstream idiot channel, too? Wink

Seeing 50% of the posts about Halong in here preaching its a scam without any evidence --- just with conspiracy theory -  does this sounds normal to you?

2 Options:
1) A user who as many posts and just Bla Bla Bla around.
2) A user with many posts, but with trying to take influence in a bad way.

Anyways saying scam is the scam without evidence for it.
And therefor he "Searing" is a liar and I am not wrong with writing this.
And its not wrong to say DONT TRUST him. I think he is just a big bubble of hot air without any connections or any idea of how, what and why.

You can say to not be sure about it.
You can say there are some risks maybe left.
But saying scam is lying and people who are acting like that have no value for me, because they are blinding people who are new or trying to understand.
A liar will never be able to make a deal with you. Not private and not in business. He will lie again and again.
And somebody who needs to talk shit about something or somebody without any proof will act like this again and again.

If somebody is believing anything because of a proof and later on the proof is wrong its something totally different.
And he gets a new proof and changing his mind, that is something absolut perfect.
But against all proofs and evidence you cannot show with your fingers on somebody and call him a scammer.

If you thing I am a preacher because I will not admit a liar talking about something he has no idea of - ok - I am. I dont care Smiley

But strict saying scam about somebody is criminal, does not matter if in USA, Europe or Russia. (have no idea of asian laws - sorry)

And no. I dont take any drugs. I even dont drink alcohol or coffee (but black tea!).
And 4 times in a year a nice pipe of tabacco which I am smoking over a whole day. Most times on holidays or while playing chess with a good friend who is living to far away to play often with him.

You asked me to take drugs. And I answered you that I am not. (oh ok .. sometimes choclate is like a drug for me).
But you should maybe try some drugs. Will help you to close your eyes more from reality Wink

Cheers.

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to trim andytranter's quoted post.)

deerhunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

The Dragonmint miner may be real but what I've seen on YouTube and read on Bitcoin it may also be dead after some of the other companies like GMO come out with a 10nm. chip later this year. Here's one of the articles I'm going by.

GMO to Invest 10 Billion Yen in Its Own 7nm, 5nm and 3.5nm Dedicated Bitcoin Chips
Bitcoin.com - Official Channel
Published on Sep 14, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 2.4K
 Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe
More details on the Japanese Internet Giant GMO’s plans to enter the Bitcoin mining market have been released. The company has revealed the hardware and performance specifications for its upcoming 7nm process ASIC mining chips which feature very low power consumption requirements. GMO also divulged its plans to produce and sell PC-ready ASIC mining cards to consumers.
And take a look at this (https://news.bitcoin.com/gmo-to-inves)
deerhunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

There talking about a 28Th. miner some time in March/April this year. If the development of the other chips comes into being in 2019/20 the next couple years things are going to be wild to say the least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: