Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Response From Gox  (Read 928 times)
Pangia (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:12:58 AM

I saw this on Gox's Twitter account:

chrisjwilson ‏@chrisjwilsoncom 2h
@MtGox Hi, Will you be starting USD withdrawals today? I think the whole market would like to know. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MtGox.com
‏@MtGox
@chrisjwilsoncom Hello Chris,

Thank you for your email. We are sorry to inform you that the issue has not been sorted out yet with our...

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________

That was 2 hours ago. So while Gox didn't post anything official regarding them not meeting their 2 week deadline, we pretty much can agree that they will most like post a "we need more time" letter soon.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBanker

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:23:53 AM

I hate using Twitter as a source, but I did look this up on their timeline and it does seem to be a legitimate reply on their part. Really, no surprise, I predicted this a week ago.
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:28:32 AM

i dont think twitter is the official source

Dear Friends,

We just want to remind everyone that only announcements released on mtgox.com or our Facebook and Google+ pages are official statements. Any news and service updates from Mt. Gox will be posted to these platforms at the appropriate times.

There can be misleading information being spread about Bitcoin and Mt. Gox which everyone should be careful about. If in doubt about any news circulating, please remember to check our official statements to verify them.

We appreciate your support.

Mt. Gox Team

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:59:13 AM

I hate using Twitter as a source, but I did look this up on their timeline and it does seem to be a legitimate reply on their part. Really, no surprise, I predicted this a week ago.

I don't think they'd reply to every tweet that is asking about their withdrawal status the way that account is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: