Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: animal right***  (Read 411 times)
rynah011991 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

Do the animal rights of today set appropriate standards for how humans should treat animals?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

Not really because they are occupying the people Not really because they are occupying the people where they are
People do not care for animals

aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Several countries must think about human rights first !
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

Do the animal rights of today set appropriate standards for how humans should treat animals?

Even an animal have their Rights on this world , we shall not kill them we shall protect them also .
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

I think they are set they are not just implemented. Lawmakers are good in making laws. Just in making laws but the government lacks implementations. Like in my place, we all know animal rights exist but everyone who violates are not being punished so the law is still useless.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

I agree with a normal behavior next to the animals but even so you can't put them at the same step with humans. I love animals, but this doesn't mean that i will live in my house with one. It's a personal opinion.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

All animals should be protected because they have the right to live. In todays situation, there are many animals right advocates, laws on animals protection and rules and regulations on how to protect them. However, there are also animals that need to be controlled, to be killed for our food consumption..
LightSide

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Of course, humans as animales we'r alive.
There must be a world rule everywere to make it right but it don't even happen by treats on humans with humans can't imagine rules on animals rights worldwide.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Animal right to start with should be look at from creation point of view. Their been created was there a purpose for it? Animals or Humans who  was given the authority to dominate and rule over all creations by God? So by answering these questions  we will see that God created everything that man needed to live and use as a source of meat, security. Transportation, sports, Agriculture,Sacrifice....etc God made man for the purpose of Dominating and ruling over all that God created, including all animals. i did not see where God gave the animals Right, in any form, in fact when man sin against God,it was an animal  that God killed and use the skin to cover Adams and Eve's nakedness. God also require in the old testament the blood of an animals and the animals for  for sacrifices,so i did not see where the animal rights are stated or mentioned.
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

We should treat animals with proper care and according to their behaviors or kind because we have to consider their nature. But it doesnt mean I have to treat animals like human beings.

ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Animal rights are the belief that animals have a right to be free of human use and exploitation, but there is a great deal of confusion about what that means. Animal rights are not about putting animals above humans or giving animals the same rights as humans. Also, animal rights are very different from animal welfare
Happy06

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

animals should be treated proper care. But somehow some animals should be eat like those in the market.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

i think animal dont necessarily need a full right, they just need to be loved and taken care by us, that is enough for them.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:55 AM

Several countries must think about human rights first !

Countries that care about animal rights invariably care about human rights. Except for Nazi Germany.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
arafat1209

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

Animal rights is the idea in which some, or all, non-human animals are entitled to the possession of their own lives and that their most basic interests such as the need to avoid suffering should be afforded the same consideration as similar interests of human beings.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

Yes I guess.  It seems like animal right has been one of the most focused issues that was given an appropriate ways of protecting our pets and even wildlife animals.  It is very heart melting to know that people cares for animals and protects them also

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:46 AM

Animal right is the most hypocrital idea made by man.

Imagine the hundred thousands of fish, pigs, chickens, cattles, squids, etc we are killing for food.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

Even an animal have their Rights on this world , we shall not kill them we shall protect them also .
Animals also have the right to be free from cruelty. I do hope that the law makers will not stop formulating new laws to further cover animals with rights for them to live much happier lives. We should take care of these animals because theseare creations of God too.
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:32:55 AM

I heard that in US , the order of rights :
1. Children
2. Old people
3. Women
4. Animals
5. Men
Is this real???
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

I think so, they should we a standard on how to treat animals, because they too have the same right as we have to give respect to what respect is due, no matter what they are, they have the right to live in their own habitat ,to love and be love as well, to care and to be free. Hope those who own a animals should be responsible enought to take care of them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: