Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GUI WALLET Linux/Windows] Electroneum Multipools GUI Wallet (Unofifcial)  (Read 5147 times)
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:37:41 AM

any wallet for android?
tperalta82 (OP)

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

any wallet for android?

Currently working on that one
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

My wallet is out of sync with network. Please help me with active nodes. I cannot find them in the OP. Thank you for your help.

They should not be necessary, as it is using the official binary from electroneum to sync the blockchain.

Anyway, I am setting up a node, when it's synced i'll post here how to use it

EDIT: Open your command line on the gui wallet folder, and run electroneumd --add-exclusive-node 96.58.18.99:26967 and wait for it to sync
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

That should not be a problem, but why would you want to run a node? this coin is not masternode/proof of stake

I would like to support the Electroneum network. I cant mine because of price of electricity. The more nodes the better. Or am i wrong?
Good point, what raspbian version are you running?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

Good job! I don't know if Electroneum team has done a GUI wallet. But this one seems very good.
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:18:45 PM

Good job! I don't know if Electroneum team has done a GUI wallet. But this one seems very good.

They haven't yet, it would be fun if they used my codebase though hahaha.

Also, i'm working on the android wallet as well, with mining
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:31:12 PM

Wallet has a bug that renders it pointless, fixing, will release ASAP
Waldezz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:28 PM

That should not be a problem, but why would you want to run a node? this coin is not masternode/proof of stake

I would like to support the Electroneum network. I cant mine because of price of electricity. The more nodes the better. Or am i wrong?
Good point, what raspbian version are you running?

Raspbian Stretch 9 - it's the latest version, it's used by 99% of users Raspberry Pi 3.
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:25:44 AM

Hey everyone, the hard drive where I had my windows build environment decided to die, i was not able to push the windows release with the bugfix.

It is fixed, tested, and working on linux.
I'll take some time, a day or so to rebuild the windows wallet because of this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

I am little confused here ,is this really working ? How to send the coins from paper wallet to this wallet if it's really working ?

BTW still I see below message

WE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

AS YOU KNOW, AFTER EXPERIENCING A REAL, CREDIBLE, SECURITY THREAT, WE CLOSED ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONEUM WALLET SYSTEM AND APP TO ALLOW TIME TO COMPLETELY OVERHAUL OUR SOFTWARE AND NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE.

WE'VE BEEN WORKING CLOSELY WITH AMAZON AWS (OUR NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS) AND WE'VE BEEN IMPLEMENTING SECURITY ENHANCEMENTS FROM OUR DISCUSSIONS WITH THEM AND FROM A THIRD PARTY SECURITY CONSULTANTS.

AFTER OFFICIALLY BECOMING ONE OF THE TOP 30 CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN THE WORLD ( http://HTTPS://COINMARKETCAP.COM/ ) AND FOLLOWING THE ADVICE OF OUR SECURITY CONSULTANTS, WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION THAT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR USERS' SECURITY WE SHOULD APPLY AN ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY AUDIT AND EXTENSIVE PENETRATION TESTING BEFORE RELEASE.

WE’VE ENAGAGED THE SERVICES OF A SECURITY AGENCY THAT WORKS FOR THE US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE AS WELL AS COINBASE, SPOTIFY, UBER, BLOCKCHAIN AND DOZENS MORE TOP TECH COMPANIES. WE HAVE AGREED TERMS WITH HACKERONE (HACKERONE.COM) IN SAN FRANCISCO, ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP SECURITY AND VULNERABILITY TESTING EXPERTS. HACKERONE ARE TO CARRY OUT VULNERABILITY AND PENETRATION TESTING OF OUR PLATFORM BEFORE LAUNCH. THE INDICATED TESTING TIMESCALES ARE THREE TO FOUR WEEKS.

I'D LIKE TO ONCE AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS CONTINUED DELAY HAS CAUSED YOU. WE HAVE DONE THIS IN THE INTEREST OF ALL OUR USERS, AND TO ENSURE WE ARE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION TO ACHIEVE THE FIRST MASS ADOPTION OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY, AND BE AN ATTRACTIVE SECURE PAYMENT SOLUTION TO COMMERCIAL PARTNERS.

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

I am little confused here ,is this really working ? How to send the coins from paper wallet to this wallet if it's really working ?

BTW still I see below message

WE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

AS YOU KNOW, AFTER EXPERIENCING A REAL, CREDIBLE, SECURITY THREAT, WE CLOSED ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONEUM WALLET SYSTEM AND APP TO ALLOW TIME TO COMPLETELY OVERHAUL OUR SOFTWARE AND NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE.

WE'VE BEEN WORKING CLOSELY WITH AMAZON AWS (OUR NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS) AND WE'VE BEEN IMPLEMENTING SECURITY ENHANCEMENTS FROM OUR DISCUSSIONS WITH THEM AND FROM A THIRD PARTY SECURITY CONSULTANTS.

AFTER OFFICIALLY BECOMING ONE OF THE TOP 30 CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN THE WORLD ( http://HTTPS://COINMARKETCAP.COM/ ) AND FOLLOWING THE ADVICE OF OUR SECURITY CONSULTANTS, WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION THAT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR USERS' SECURITY WE SHOULD APPLY AN ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY AUDIT AND EXTENSIVE PENETRATION TESTING BEFORE RELEASE.

WE’VE ENAGAGED THE SERVICES OF A SECURITY AGENCY THAT WORKS FOR THE US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE AS WELL AS COINBASE, SPOTIFY, UBER, BLOCKCHAIN AND DOZENS MORE TOP TECH COMPANIES. WE HAVE AGREED TERMS WITH HACKERONE (HACKERONE.COM) IN SAN FRANCISCO, ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP SECURITY AND VULNERABILITY TESTING EXPERTS. HACKERONE ARE TO CARRY OUT VULNERABILITY AND PENETRATION TESTING OF OUR PLATFORM BEFORE LAUNCH. THE INDICATED TESTING TIMESCALES ARE THREE TO FOUR WEEKS.

I'D LIKE TO ONCE AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS CONTINUED DELAY HAS CAUSED YOU. WE HAVE DONE THIS IN THE INTEREST OF ALL OUR USERS, AND TO ENSURE WE ARE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION TO ACHIEVE THE FIRST MASS ADOPTION OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY, AND BE AN ATTRACTIVE SECURE PAYMENT SOLUTION TO COMMERCIAL PARTNERS.

The windows version, like I mentioned, has a bug, I have already fixed it but haven't deployed it yet.
And yes the wallet works properly as it uses Electroneum Official Wallet Daemon as a backend.
As for the message you got , that is pretty normal, this is not an official GUI Wallet, but a 3rd party made by me.

tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

Bug fixed, re-released:

https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

How do i import from my paper wallet, cli method looks complicated to me...
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

Unfortunately the GUI wallet doesn't import from paper wallet yet, maybe in the future i'll implement it.

As for the CLI it's quite easy actually, considering you are a Windows user , try to follow this steps:

1) Download Official electroneum wallet (or mine , both have the official cli and software included)
2) Unzip it to a folder on your desktop
3) Start -> Run -> cmd
3) cd Desktop/electroneum (or the folder where you've put it in)
4) electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys WalletName
5) When asked if you want to save the file, say yes.
5) Enter the requested keys that are on your paper wallet
6) Enter a password that you won't forget (although you will be able to recover the wallet later with the paper wallet)

Save all the contents to a notepad or a text file and encrypt it and/or save it in a safe location..

Then open the GUI Wallet, select the language, then select the final option and open the Wallet you generated with it, and let it sync, it can take hours.

Hope this helps
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

There is a guide on how to import your paper wallet into the cli wallet here; I've used it and it's really quite easy to use, just take your time.
https://medium.com/@xikimay_33996/importing-your-paper-wallet-to-your-cli-wallet-9e788be08a1a

..and how to use it..
https://medium.com/@xikimay_33996/how-to-create-an-electroneum-wallet-and-how-to-use-it-b00b787d5bd7

Tip:
To send all your ETN, in one go, to an exchange use command sweep_all ADDRESS PAYMENT_ID

Here is a list of wallet commands, took me a while to figure out this list is only available after wallet is opened.

Code:
address              Show current wallet public address
  address_book         address_book [(add (<address> [pid <long or short payment id>])|<integrated a
ddress> [<description possibly with whitespaces>])|(delete <index>)] - Print all entries in the addr
ess book, optionally adding/deleting an entry to/from it
  balance              Show current wallet balance
  bc_height            Show blockchain height
  check_tx_key         Check amount going to <address> in <txid>
  check_tx_proof       Check tx proof for payment going to <address> in <txid>
  donate               donate [<ring_size>] <amount> [payment_id] - Donate <amount> to the developme
nt team (donate.getmonero.org)
  export_key_images    Export a signed set of key images
  export_outputs       Export a set of outputs owned by this wallet
  fee                  Print information about fee and current transaction backlog
  get_tx_key           Get transaction key (r) for a given <txid>
  get_tx_note          Get a string note for a txid
  get_tx_proof         Generate a signature to prove payment to <address> in <txid> using the transa
ction secret key (r) without revealing it
  help                 Show this help
  import_key_images    Import signed key images list and verify their spent status
  import_outputs       Import set of outputs owned by this wallet
  incoming_transfers   incoming_transfers [available|unavailable] - Show incoming transfers, all or
filtered by availability
  integrated_address   integrated_address [PID] - Encode a payment ID into an integrated address for
 the current wallet public address (no argument uses a random payment ID), or decode an integrated a
ddress to standard address and payment ID
  locked_transfer      locked_transfer [<ring_size>] <addr> <amount> <lockblocks>(Number of blocks t
o lock the transaction for, max 1000000) [<payment_id>]
  password             Change wallet password
  payment_id           Generate a new random full size payment id - these will be unencrypted on the
 blockchain, see integrated_address for encrypted short payment ids
  payments             payments <PID_1> [<PID_2> ... <PID_N>] - Show payments for given payment ID[s
]
  refresh              Synchronize transactions and balance
  rescan_bc            Rescan blockchain from scratch
  rescan_spent         Rescan blockchain for spent outputs
  save                 Save wallet data
  save_bc              Save current blockchain data
  save_watch_only      Save a watch-only keys file
  seed                 Display Electrum-style mnemonic seed
  set                  Available options: seed language - set wallet seed language; always-confirm-transfers <1|0> - whether to confirm unsplit txes; print-ring-members <1|0> - whether to print detailed information about ring members during confirmation; store-tx-info <1|0> - whether to store outgoing tx info (destination address, payment ID, tx secret key) for future reference; default-ring-size<n> - set default ring size (default is 5); auto-refresh <1|0> - whether to automatically sync new blocks from the daemon; refresh-type <full|optimize-coinbase|no-coinbase|default> - set wallet refresh behaviour; priority [0|1|2|3|4] - default/unimportant/normal/elevated/priority fee; confirm-missing-payment-id <1|0>; ask-password <1|0>; unit <electroneum|ecent> - set default monero (sub-)unit; min-outputs-count [n] - try to keep at least that many outputs of value at least min-outputs-value; min-outputs-value [n] - try to keep at least min-outputs-count outputs of at least that value; merge-destinations <1|0> - whether to merge multiple payments to the same destination address; confirm-backlog <1|0> - whether to warn if there is transaction backlog
  set_log              set_log <level>|<categories> - Change current log detail (level must be <0-4>
)
  set_tx_note          Set an arbitrary string note for a txid
  show_transfer        Show information about a transfer to/from this address
  show_transfers       show_transfers [in|out|pending|failed|pool] [<min_height> [<max_height>]] - S
how incoming/outgoing transfers within an optional height range
  sign                 Sign the contents of a file
  sign_transfer        Sign a transaction from a file
  spendkey             Display private spend key
  start_mining         start_mining [<number_of_threads>] - Start mining in daemon
  status               Show wallet status information
  stop_mining          Stop mining in daemon
  submit_transfer      Submit a signed transaction from a file
  sweep_all            sweep_all [ring_size] address [payment_id] - Send all unlocked balance to an
address
  sweep_below          sweep_below <amount_threshold> [ring_size] address [payment_id] - Send all un
locked outputs below the threshold to an address
  sweep_unmixable      Send all unmixable outputs to yourself with ring_size 1
  transfer             transfer [<priority>] [<ring_size>] <address> <amount> [<payment_id>] - Transfer <amount> to <address>. <priority> is the priority of the transaction. The higher the priority, the higher the fee of the transaction. Valid values in priority order (from lowest to highest) are: unimportant, normal, elevated, priority. If omitted, the default value (see the command "set priority") is used. <ring_size> is the number of inputs to include for untraceability. Multiple payments can be made at once by adding <address_2> <amount_2> etcetera (before the payment ID, if it's included)

transfer_original    Same as transfer, but using an older transaction building algorithm
  unspent_outputs      unspent_outputs [<min_amount> <max_amount>] - Show unspent outputs within an
optional amount range
  verify               Verify a signature on the contents of a file
  viewkey              Display private view key
simonetti

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:47:43 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 10:59:42 PM by simonetti

Thank you for clear instructions.

But when i check the balance in cli wallet, there is nothing and also when i enter the command to view secret and public keys, they are different from those entered.
 And also when i open gui wallet, after importing the keys file, it doesn`t look like it is synchronizing.

Looking in the gui wallet, under show seed & keys, just the secret view key is correct, and i entered the correct informations in cli wallet.
tperalta82 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:55:17 PM

Thank you for clear instructions.

But when i check the balance in cli wallet, there is nothing and also when i enter the command to view secret and public keys, they are different from those entered.
 And also when i open gui wallet, after importing the keys file, it doesn`t look like it is synchronizing.

can you post a screenshot of the gui wallet?

I'd suggest you to run electroneumd.exe and let it run until it's fully synced and open the GUI wallet afterwards

simonetti

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:08:30 PM

Screenshot. Daemon doesn`t look to be doing anything?

FlawlessCheese

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:51 AM

wallet works fine so far, nice work
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:21 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 04:46:46 AM by Cryptosapiens

Nice work T(Tomás, Tiago, Teodoro, Tolentino? Wink) peralta.

Now let's just hope Electroneum doesn't end up in a ditch and actually rises up to the be a good thing. I hate to think that I'm wasting my time mining it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: