Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW]  (Read 6822 times)
timcheerful1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Joined airdrop. Wish the project a great success

Yes am join this airdrop, wish great success in this project
eferium00

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

Looks promising!! The idea is great, and very hoping I can make it into the community! I hope I'm not too late for the air drop.. thanks dev!
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

This is good project. very creative and I can see the dedication of the team to make project successful.
dimd89343

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people in need.    
Access to knowledge is the key to success, but not everyone has the ability to get this key and realize their potential. Not everybody can afford to receive college, university or expensive courses education: it’s either lack of time or money.
Just try to imagine how many unrealized desires accumulate in the world because of the lack of opportunity to receive education. Hundreds of thousands people are deprived from the chance to live full and interesting live.
That’s why we decided to make high quality information accessible to everyone by expanding boundaries and fulfilling dreams!
Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people who are unable receive education. People from all around the world will be able to start their interesting path to knowledge inside our platform.
Right now we are making a list of countries where people can’t afford education because of low level of income and the education.
There are lots of foundations and organizations that provide financial support in the education of people. We are establishing relations with such foundations and organizations because no man is an island.
It remains an open question how much we will cover education costs. Because you are the ones who receive and transfer knowledge. That’s why we are interested in your opinion:
Costs cover
A)   50% cover
B)   Full cover
C)   Your option
We are waiting for your opinions!  
Bitcourse team.
If these funds are for people that are unable to receive education, I think you should fully cover its costs. If you want to make any requirements, these should be related to its education results, not monetary ones.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:33:10 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:55:45 AM by Sylar2016

Project is ambitious, good luck

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

At last an airdrop with a clear purpose and developers as well. I like your project focusing on education because nowadays, almost all done is online so studying online would be a good way of learning and using blockchain technology will be a big help in preventing those scammers.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
beratkann

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

this is great, it looks like your providing scholarships. goodluck on your project.
De_ny

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:39:55 AM

In Bitcourse we trust, Enjoy this project
Riyadi83

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

already follow, retweet the twitter and join telegram for this project.its good project for investment.
LYNDERO

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

It sounds good and very promising project! Very educated this is for the future,and im so thankful to be part of this.. GODBLESS
bhandotz

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

Worthless token project, i'm happy become a part of this project
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

this project has a good intention to help other people specially for those who wants to go in education.. the concept is nice and this will be success.. goodluck guys..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
gelberto

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

I joined airdrop, and i hope you success, you have a good team Smiley
wbsteel123

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Keep up the good work dev.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

I will join your airdrop too! Good luck Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Nwachukwu2

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

I like the concept of BCS knowing that it's purpose is to help give access to education to those who can't

Sylshine2
mihajakli

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

Great idea. Strong team with great project! The future looks bright.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people in need.   
Access to knowledge is the key to success, but not everyone has the ability to get this key and realize their potential. Not everybody can afford to receive college, university or expensive courses education: it’s either lack of time or money.
Just try to imagine how many unrealized desires accumulate in the world because of the lack of opportunity to receive education. Hundreds of thousands people are deprived from the chance to live full and interesting live.
That’s why we decided to make high quality information accessible to everyone by expanding boundaries and fulfilling dreams!
Bitcourse will allocate 5% it’s reserve funds to the education of the people who are unable receive education. People from all around the world will be able to start their interesting path to knowledge inside our platform.
Right now we are making a list of countries where people can’t afford education because of low level of income and the education.
There are lots of foundations and organizations that provide financial support in the education of people. We are establishing relations with such foundations and organizations because no man is an island.
It remains an open question how much we will cover education costs. Because you are the ones who receive and transfer knowledge. That’s why we are interested in your opinion:
Costs cover
A)   50% cover
B)   Full cover
C)   Your option
We are waiting for your opinions!   
Bitcourse team.
If these funds are for people that are unable to receive education, I think you should fully cover its costs. If you want to make any requirements, these should be related to its education results, not monetary ones.

Thanks for your feedback, this seems to be the appropriate way. It would be beautiful if more people shared their views on this question!
militiariko

Activity: 297

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

joined airdrop sir. wish your project successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: