Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 02:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More BTC  (Read 339 times)
Profralph

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Trading online and relying on which platform to base your capital preservation, consistency of profit and minimal loss became an issue, then i stumbled on Xchangerate.io robot for trading cryptocurrency.
It looked like a joke until when i started cashing out big.
I noticed two major parameters which are Frugality ratio and Price Relativity Ratio also considered Significant Index, which yeilded huge profit.

Am bringing this to you all to give it a try and whatever questions you have you can relate with me.

Thanks. Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slow death

Activity: 1036
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

then i stumbled on Xchangerate.io robot for trading cryptocurrency.

so you stumbled:

Trading online and relying on which platform to base your capital preservation, consistency of profit and minimal loss became an issue, then i stumbled on Xchangerate.io robot for trading cryptocurrency.
I noticed two major parameters which are Frugality ratio and Price Relativity Ratio also considered Significant Index, which yeilded huge profit.

Am bringing this to you all to give it a try and whatever questions you have you can relate with me.

Thanks. Grin Grin

xchangerate.io is really a very useful tool. The tool has made trading easy for me. I now make unregrettable decisions with my trades. I enter trades considering parameters on xchangerate.io and the parameters made me realize profits. Parameters like Frugality Ratio and Price Relativity Ratios are just awesome! It works wonders. we should all try the tool out.It is a huge answer to most of our questions on trading.  Grin Grin

This is what I think: you is the owner of this site and you are advertising your site, which I can not understand is, why you did not create a thread to talk about your site?

sunsilk

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

Bustadice.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:50 AM

This is what I think: you is the owner of this site and you are advertising your site, which I can not understand is, why you did not create a thread to talk about your site?
This is what's on my mind too, when a newbie simply wants to talk about a specific website / service and mostly want to talk about experience there he just want to advertise it on this section.

It's better to rely on a platform where can support thousands - millions of users and not with a bunch of newly created exchange like this one.

Do you have any proof for that "big" amount you did withdraw?

Whois:
Domain:xchangerate.io
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2017-07-17

I doubt it a starting up exchange will allow someone to cash out that "big".

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

Trying to advertise someone to disrupt the current practice of others. Many of us here will not let our current practice be flattered we trust we can gain more bitcoin through our beliefs and study in our own method.

AngelSky

Activity: 924
Merit: 537

DT member need to respect normal members too.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

Trying to advertise someone to disrupt the current practice of others. Many of us here will not let our current practice be flattered we trust we can gain more bitcoin through our beliefs and study in our own method.

Trading is the one of the worst method to invest we will not be sure that you will be not be profitable with the trading platform until you have luck kind of that you see in gambling. People invested in trading will tell you the same. But people trying to attract the people to invest only says that it is good place and opportunity to invest your fund and all.
Try to involve in fiat to bitcoins trading and that is the obvious trading you can get the profit with the time you find the price changes.

███           ▄▄▄                          ███
███           ███    ▄█                    ███
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ███        ▄██▄    ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███████████▄  ███ ▐████████  ██▄███████▄   ███       ██████    ███       ███▀
███▀    ▀███▌ ███   ███      ███▀    ▀███  ███      ████████    ███     ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███     ██▀    ▀██    ███   ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███    ███      ███    ███ ███▀
███▄    ▄███▌ ███   ███▄     ███▄    ▄███  ███   ████▄    ▄████    █████▀
███████████▀  ███   ▀██████  ███████████▀  ███  ████████████████    ███▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀
                             ███       ▄▄▄ ▄   ▄  ▄ ▄▄▄          ▄███▀
                             ███      █    █   █  █ █▄▄▀      █████▀
                             ▀▀▀      ▀▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▀▄▄▀ █▄▄█      ▀▀▀

❱❱
❰❰

Profralph

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

then i stumbled on Xchangerate.io robot for trading cryptocurrency.

so you stumbled:

Thanks. Grin Grin

xchangerate.io is really a very useful tool. The tool has made trading easy for me. I now make unregrettable decisions with my trades. I enter trades considering parameters on xchangerate.io and the parameters made me realize profits. Parameters like Frugality Ratio and Price Relativity Ratios are just awesome! It works wonders. we should all try the tool out.It is a huge answer to most of our questions on trading.  Grin Grin

Its not a joke and i happen not to be the owner.
Bitcoin trading bots are automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading and are very effective especially when you are trading with www.xchangerate.io , it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me. Join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport
Zocadas

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

I think, it is a scam/ponzi-scheme, that should be removed or posted at investment based games. If that service would provide a real trading bot, it would already be well known.

█████   █████     █████   █████   
█████   █████                     █████   █████               

MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR CAR
---------_>    BlocVehicle    <_---------

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Profralph

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

I think, it is a scam/ponzi-scheme, that should be removed or posted at investment based games. If that service would provide a real trading bot, it would already be well known.

It's not a scam Zocadas, the stated site dont collect btc from individual, it's a platform for trading youR btc, please correct your notion. If you still in doubt you can check out this link https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport to confirm for yourself or if you wont mind i can put you through but trust its NO SCAM
debby duchess

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:08:57 AM

This is what's on my mind too, when a newbie simply wants to talk about a specific website / service and mostly want to talk about experience there he just want to advertise it on this section.

It's better to rely on a platform where can support thousands - millions of users and not with a bunch of newly created exchange like this one.

Do you have any proof for that "big" amount you did withdraw?

Whois:
Domain:xchangerate.io
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registration Date:2017-07-17

I doubt it a starting up exchange will allow someone to cash out that "big".

@sunsilk, i was introduced to xchangerate.io weeks back and i have been using it for my trading on btc linking my bittrex account with it and it has made trading easy, no stress, to crown it all it also have a robot that guilds you through trading and sometimes trade on your behalf depending on how you want it. Its not a scam or miss direction.....

You can follow this link to understand and know how it work https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport.
reflector

Activity: 742
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

It's not a scam Zocadas, the stated site dont collect btc from individual, it's a platform for trading youR btc, please correct your notion. If you still in doubt you can check out this link https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport to confirm for yourself or if you wont mind i can put you through but trust its NO SCAM

Even biggest trading like yobit and lbc are also scammed some people and learning that asking for private key alone to help the people not doing it. This is most of exchange site support not been active to help the people who have bitcoin or alts in this site. Once this project reaches to many people you will get the people who trust it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Profralph

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

Even biggest trading like yobit and lbc are also scammed some people and learning that asking for private key alone to help the people not doing it. This is most of exchange site support not been active to help the people who have bitcoin or alts in this site. Once this project reaches to many people you will get the people who trust it.

I totally understand your plight, i would only advice you join the telegram page and ask whatever question you have in mind then you can start up trading when you gratified. Thanks
Slow death

Activity: 1036
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

@sunsilk, i was introduced to xchangerate.io weeks back and i have been using it for my trading on btc linking my bittrex account with it and it has made trading easy, no stress, to crown it all it also have a robot that guilds you through trading and sometimes trade on your behalf depending on how you want it. Its not a scam or miss direction.....

strange that you have done so much post posting this bot, if you are not the owner of the bot, what do you get by advertising that bot?
see some of your posts:

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

I trade personally using xchangerate.io robot and it has been easy working with it, you can as well join the telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport for better knowledge on how it works.

Here you are clearly announcing this bot

Thoughts on best trading platforms for crypto-currencies ?

www.xchangerate.io

It's a Bitcoin trading bots, an automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading and are very effective especially when you are trading. it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me.

You can join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

another post where you advertise this bot:

Bitcoin trading bots are automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading  and are very effective especially when you are trading with www.xchangerate.io , it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me. Join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport .

You have registered here in the forum to advertise this bot

Profralph

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

strange that you have done so much post posting this bot, if you are not the owner of the bot, what do you get by advertising that bot?
see some of your posts:

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

I trade personally using xchangerate.io robot and it has been easy working with it, you can as well join the telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport for better knowledge on how it works.

www.xchangerate.io

It's a Bitcoin trading bots, an automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading and are very effective especially when you are trading. it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me.

You can join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

Bitcoin trading bots are automated systems that share information, answer queries and even perform actions, it watches prices and exchanges rates, handles trading  and are very effective especially when you are trading with www.xchangerate.io , it tells you when to enter a trade and also gives you hint on when to exit a trade especially when you are making use of the suitability index parameter. When using the suitability index, the new, mid and the old must be progressively increasing i.e the old must be greater than the mid while the mid must be greater than the new. Also note that the lower the new the more profit it maximizes. Have tried it and it works significantly for me. Join the Telegram group to learn more about the xchangerate robot. https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport .

And is there anything wrong with that?
Profralph

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

see some of your posts:

Hello, everyone.

www.xchangerate.io

And is there anything wrong with that?
the last time i checked i did this under marketing platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.