Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLAD] GladCoin - First social help blockchain project - Scrypt - PoW/PoS  (Read 8440 times)
coinwollie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Let s look at the facts here: the developer clearly says that the funds raised are for the purpose adding MUCH MORE VALUE to the coin, for example getting listed at valuable and high volume exchanges!! This also means that the minimum value of the coin will not be lower than BTC 0.000005 !! Great news for the future growth of the coin and its community!! Let s move the coin forward and support it! Thumbs up!!!!
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:16:40 PM

I will try to wait for this project to update.
At that time probably the value of this coin will change drastically Smiley

GladC (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:50:38 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 05:05:16 PM by GladC

We'll launch Gladcoin Ecommerce before releasing the community.
expected completion time is 24-48 hours

For the first release there will be only two product categories to make us able handling it while working on the community development.

Categories are :-
- Jewelries
- Fashion

More details about the upcoming Ecommerce :-
* Handpicked by experts products
* Opening rate is 1 GLAD = 0.000005 BTC
* Free worldwide shipping
* Gladcoin is only accepted currency
* Gladcoin Ecommerce moderated, running and funded by Gladcoin team. If you want to start selling and accept GLAD please wait for Gladcoin market.
* We'll integrate Gladcoin Ecommerce+Market to the official community portal after releasing it.

coinwollie

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:29:07 PM

The coin s not even 10 days old. good things need time!! Dev could produce a short video to explain the project efficiently.
D`Artanian

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:28:14 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:35:53 PM by D`Artanian

Scotch whiskey + emotions = a bad combination. Sorry..

p.s. I believe in this coin
pefrat

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:29:59 AM

Dev, you dropped the price of a coin to the hell. Yesterday, the coin was trading at 0.000007550 BTC and it could actually be sold at this price! You are in their stupidity, rudeness and greed put in the topic new cost 0.000005 (although before that price was 0.00001 BTC). And immediately the price fell. First up to 0.0000047 ... 0.0000042 in the buyers. Today we see the price of 0.000002650 and the price continues to fall. No one investors will show interest to the coin, if only one person can bring down its cost by 4 times.... I understand everything, that the coin is not even 10 days and etc. But how are you going to get community support?? Do you hear? Dev? If you broke the course by 1 day !!! -182.22%  OMG! I can not believe it! YOU Kill your coin at the start. With one blow in the back. You spit in to the face of the whole community. The first time I see such a strange man who behaves like a raccoon.

p.s. I believe in this coin, but I do not understand how it will grow, or at least return its initial value. After such damage at the start, no one rises.

I would say that the real value of the coin will be derived from the items it can buy on the marketplace, which is supposed to come online for testing shortly (in the next 1-2 days according to an earlier post). So, if this is true, we will all get to see a very stable coin with a value that can be quantified.
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

Dev, you dropped the price of a coin to the hell. Yesterday, the coin was trading at 0.000007550 BTC and it could actually be sold at this price! You are in their stupidity, rudeness and greed put in the topic new cost 0.000005 (although before that price was 0.00001 BTC). And immediately the price fell. First up to 0.0000047 ... 0.0000042 in the buyers. Today we see the price of 0.000002650 and the price continues to fall. No one investors will show interest to the coin, if only one person can bring down its cost by 4 times.... I understand everything, that the coin is not even 10 days and etc. But how are you going to get community support?? Do you hear? Dev? If you broke the course by 1 day !!! -182.22%  OMG! I can not believe it! YOU Kill your coin at the start. With one blow in the back. You spit in to the face of the whole community. The first time I see such a strange man who behaves like a raccoon.

p.s. I believe in this coin, but I do not understand how it will grow, or at least return its initial value. After such damage at the start, no one rises.

First of all, we did not dumped or sold any coin tell now. but, we bought some from the airdrop coins and we'll do our best to make the coin moveup and never lose its value.

- All of Coinsmarkets sell orders ( to this moment ) are not from us. we didn't sold any coin on coinsmarkets!
- We're paying for all of the development and servers fess from the our funds. we believe that glad project still new to the market and we didn't got any direct investment yet. Sounds like investors are waiting for the coin to take its time and its place before bidding on it.
- We're working on finalizing eCommerce where gladcoin holders can purchase quality-handpicked products check previous posts for more details.
- Community beta release soon with all of the features we mentioned in the whitepaper. The community built to give the users a completely unique experience connecting with new people and getting lot of good moments, good things and Gladcoins.  
- Our marketing team also is preparing to launch a big marketing and backlinking/listings campaigns.
- All of the project profits for the first months will be used paying for more exchanges and other listings.

All of that should reflect on the coin value, specially if we offered glad products for fair rate ( currently 1GLAD=0.05$=0.000005BTC) and we launched the https://glad.community before the deadline!

Please be patient, stake your coins, follow us and check glad project updates and news. We will do our best to raise the coin value!
coinwollie

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:12:31 AM

Glad coin holders!! As I said before:  Let s look at the facts here: the developer clearly says that the funds raised are for the purpose adding MUCH MORE VALUE to the coin, for example getting listed at valuable and high volume exchanges!! This also means that the minimum value of the coin will not be lower than BTC 0.000005 !! Great news for the future growth of the coin and its community!! Let s move the coin forward and support it! Thumbs up!!!!
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

Gladcoin is being listed on cointopay.com payment processor [ coinpayments.net is the next payment processor ]
* After completing the payment processor integration we'll share 10 products @Gladcoin official twitter.

* Products are :
 1- 1/3ct Natural Diamond - 14K Yellow Gold earrings(WOMAN).
 2- 12k white gold necklace enhanced with natural, beautiful and pure opal stone(WOMAN).
 3- Sterling Silver enhanced with Black Obsidian Ring (MEN).
 4- Sterling Silver enhanced with Cubic Zirconia Ring (MEN).
 5- Elegant fox - 925 Sterling Silver necklace (UNIX).
 6- Mother's glory - 925 Sterling Silver necklace (WOMAN).
 7- Elegant Mechanical watch [ Silver/Gold accents ] (MEN).
 8- Classic Wooden watch(UNIX).
 9- Luxury style long winter overcoat [ all sizes - 3 colors ] (MEN).
 10- Motojacket - Leather jacket (MEN).

More details, product photos, detailed description after completing payment processor integration later today
Please check our twitter regularly
https://twitter.com/GladCoin
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

Direct investment form closed
coinwollie

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

good move !! the coin will grow! wallet staking works fine too. 30 coins per day so far
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:16:47 PM

hay dev ...
I want to ask why until now my account has not been verified when I have been registered from the first?
explanation please
thank you

I don't understand what you need actually! which account ?
If you're talking about the airdrop, we processed all of the airdrop payments and no one missed his share! We cant process any future airdrop payments after closing the form!
Hope it helps Smiley
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

whats special about this coin?
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:06:19 AM

whats special about this coin?
You can check the whitepaper here :
https://gladcoin.co/whitepaper

Glad project main target is to build a powerful community of good/helpful people. Community with a target of making life better and much easier. Helping each other getting problems solved, bills paid, getting good job, getting a bed, ... etc.
The community built with rewards system. users can earn gladcoins from helping other people! mining glad from making humanity better. users also can sell valuable products and rare things in the community.

To know more about Gladcoin community, community share and rewarding systems; check :-
https://gladcoin.co/whitepaper/#community

For investors :-

- Gladcoin PoS rate is %75
- limited supply, increasing value
- The more users interested in the project and the community features the better value Gladcoin will get
- Expected value of 0.0001 Q1-Q2 2018.

Hope it helps Smiley
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:13:15 AM

People asking about other exchanges :-

* Gladcoin will get listed to more exchanges as soon as the current exchange volume increases.
* List of exchanges we'll apply for is :-
- Yobit
- Stocks.exchange
- Cryptopia
- Poloniex
- Bittrex
- Novaexchange

As soon as we get good volume in the current exchange we'll apply to the above exchanges ( inorder )
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:36:16 AM

So this is all about encouraging the people of the community to help each other in return of a reward? That's how I understand the whitepaper. So if you have many points, What can be done with your points?

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Power2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

OK ===== Time to speak up ======== Real Facts !!!

You as a development Team / Marketing Team made a HUGE MISTAKE !!!

No 1.    Way to short of a time to get Investors / Miners on Board !!!!  Why you ask ? Well in 48 Hours you expect the whole World waited on
               Glad Coin ? You should have @ least given more time than 2/3 Days going from POW into POS Status. Why? Not all Miners dump a Coin....
               they too, lots of times become Investors/Customers when they like a Road Map / Business Plan !!! I speak as a Miner & Investor -
               I mined Coins and bought additional Coins !!!! You literally cut off a flow of People before they had a Chance to get invested !!!

No. 2.       To make matters worse, while on the CoinsMarket Exchange good Trading & Bying took Place, the Coins fast appreciated, you completely forgot
               to look @ the Exchange and pumped out another Round of Buy some Coins @ special Prices , again you hereby created another Confusion
               while @ that Point everybody was happy, but did not see what is coming !!! You just put out some Facts, without asking/informing the Supporters
               here in this Forum !!! You are maybe technically advanced, but your way of Business Conduct is showing lack of Experience !!!

You are disregarding that People are on the Leave.... soon you are alone ..... tonight people are just dumping our Coin

So, what is the Solution here, those People that are left to support and willing to take Action should be asked by you !!!

Your question here should be now - How do we move from here - forget the Market Place - when the Coins Value is 0.0000000001

When you don't listen now and further ignore as well as just do YOUR THING, this THING will be TOAST in just Days !!!

So, reach out to the People left and ask for Help !!!

Power2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

Whats going on ?

Is the Node/Server down...my Wallet not syncing now !

Please, make a notice here. Thank you !
xaeder

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

It's kinda over, huge dumping right now. Unless dev releases something interesting, no one will put any decent buy orders.
GladC (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Whats going on ?

Is the Node/Server down...my Wallet not syncing now !

Please, make a notice here. Thank you !

Wallet syncing and there's no problems with nodes/server (main server paid upto 2021)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: