Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 01:20:30 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 1846 times)
jamzjosef

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:22 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
theguy217

Activity: 79
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

There is a budgeting strategy for millenials by a Singaporean billionaire. Google and read, it might help ya. Cheesy
Anonylz

Activity: 1227
Merit: 503

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

Budget your money? What do you mean with this, please, stop using that shitty translator because i could not even understand a single word of what you have posted in there.
And yes, if you mean, how we distribute our money during the whole day, well, it depends on how the day is going, usually i use to spend more than ten dollars per day just to launch, and it is huge because in my country you can usually lunch with less than five dollars if you dont want to spend a lot of money.
Well, it depends on each country too.
But try to improve your english first, it is very difficult to understand, and most for those who doesnt give a shit about english.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Hydrogen

Activity: 1190
Merit: 718

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

I think rent and food usually take up the largest chunk of a person's paycheck. Rent costs usually can't be changed so food is the first thing most people focus on. Value meals at fast food restaurants are what many would resort to. There are recent health trends which claim fasting 16-18+ hours a day can have a healing/regenerative effect on a person's body. Fasting can also help reduce cost per day spent on food and have health benefits as well. There are a lot of little things a person could do to save money on food. Buying a 5 gallon jug and filling it with potable water at supremarkets rather than buying starbucks coffee or something else. I think they charge around 50 cents for more than a gallon of drinking water which is much cheaper than 50 cents for 12 fluid ounces of what you'd get in a can of soda.

Cost savings extend to entertainment. Doing things for fun that don't require money to be spent. I never took any of this seriously but I did save near to $10,000 inside 2-3 years, once. Just by being a boring person, not going out all the time, with my main source of entertainment being hanging out at a skatepark trying to learn new tricks on a skateboard.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:27 PM

I guess OP wanted to ask for advice where to invest 50% of its scholarships to multiply your savings. It seems to me that such advice makes no sense to listen. This is an important decision which you must make. If you are interested in bitcoin then you need to study this subject and make an informed choice.
Flowzer

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Trueplay.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

doubling money needs special skills for you to get what you want. maybe by trying to trade or gambling. you can try it to earn more. trading just takes patience in investing wait time coin prices rise. so that gain gets increased. gambling is the fastest way to get bitcoin. but also the quickest way to get a loss.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252

EMMARES Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

I budgeting my money everyday by buying important things rather than spending my money in non sense I saving for the next day or month to come

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
robinsonnde

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:06:19 AM

I budgeting my money everyday by buying important things rather than spending my money in non sense I saving for the next day or month to come
The definition of "important things" is really hard to figure out. Like this thing is important to you but it's worthless to others. So i think you should spend it for your daily needs first, like paying the bills, buying foods,...
Pinkris128

Activity: 493
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:41 AM

My strategy in budgeting my money is by spending it wisely. I only buy the things that i need not the things that i want although sometimes i buy some things i want but not that too many or too expensive. Also, learn to invest to some stock market or to bitcoin for you to generate money. It is a good way to invest for your future life.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:22 AM

There are many creative ways on how to manage or budget your money in a day. For me, i manage my money by spending it wisely. I spend most of my money for a day to my daily needs like food. I dont buy some things that i want unless it is badly needed. We should be responsible enough for us to manage our money well.
Allisgrace

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:48:29 AM

Actually I have already son and we need to give his daily needs especially his milk. Bitcoin really help us to survive every but we are still budgeting it for us to have savings also. Like if have already get my bounty reward of campaign the 50% is for our daily needs the other 10% is for our responsibility the 20% is for our savings then the 20% left is for our wants too like shopping clothes and many more.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

If think the same as you, my point of view is that the budgeting money in day/month/year leads to financial independence and success in wealth. As student as you I also try to not spend a lot/ too much money. And I always try to safe as much as i can. So you only need to spend your money smart only for needed.
DaMut

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

well your question a bit hard to understand by common sense,
let me guess it,
you were asking about how to control your money everyday while you're only get a money monthly ?
everybody have their own life and problem,
for them who do not have any problem in their life,divide it into 3 parts is a good choice.
but for them who has a problem with their financial dividing it will not solve the problem,even it will make it worse.
as a student that do not have a problem,dividing money into 2 parts is a good idea,
but it would be better to add your strategy a little bit,
for example like this :
you have an allowance every month,keep it a half as as saving and half of it for your daily basis.
and in the next month do the same thing,but use your money that you kept a months ago into doing a small bussiness or trading.
you get your allowance every month and at the same time you get your own money from your bussiness or trading.
remember,always spare some cash to back you up

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                       
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                               
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                   
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░ 
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒             
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                             

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
White Christmas

Activity: 639

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:53:28 AM

Budgeting your money is like budgeting your time, you should be responsible enough with yourself. Spend your money wisely by buying only the things that you need for a day. Dont spend your money to some useless things that you dont even need. Spending your money to something that you want is not bad but put a limitation to it.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:30 AM

Budgeting money is really depends on you. You should use your common sense on how you manipulate your money per day. And you should be responsible enough with yourself to spend money everyday.

lvincent

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:08 AM

If you're asking us how we budget our money in a day, I list my daily expenses in order important to less important and i don't buy anything i don't need unless it really is an emergency. Budgeting your money is one of the key to success if you learn how to use your money correctly it is a big step for you to a succesful life.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Budgeting your money depend on Credit and Debit table, and i think monthly, so hard to daily. This is of min : 35% for your neccesary demand (eat, drink,....), 15% for connectivity (friend, travel), 15% for buy some books, 15% for investing, 15% for accidently, then 5% for saving.

sclmte

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:55:27 AM

Actually I have already son and we need to give his daily needs especially his milk. Bitcoin really help us to survive every but we are still budgeting it for us to have savings also. Like if have already get my bounty reward of campaign the 50% is for our daily needs the other 10% is for our responsibility the 20% is for our savings then the 20% left is for our wants too like shopping clothes and many more.
As a parent I make sure to manage my money wisely. To budget is to plan. There is a saying "if you fail to plan then you plan to fail". I make a list or record all my expenses daily  with date and price. Then at the end of the month I separated all my expenses. All my total expenses will be my underlying to make a budget plan. I consider the fixed expenses as an important of course. It includes my rental, tuitions for my kids,savings for an emergency cases and our personal savings. Our food belongs to variable expenses because it may change its price in the market sometimes. I can also reduce our transportation budget because we can walk with my children going to school as it is not far away from our house.
Janation

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:12:30 AM

Being student is the hardest part of life as a young child. A lot of activities and a lot of home works to do, but I don't think that a money is one of the problem as a student. My family is not that rich but as a student, I've never think of budgeting my money, why? Because I don't have that money to budget.

When I was a student, even in high school, my mom will just give me money exact to how much I need, I cant buy anything with the money, not until I've gone to college where I started to work and gain myself some money. I think as a student, prioritize your money to school, it is not that you need to buy all of the things you need but you must prioritize buying that you need first in school than the things you just want to buy. Try to be contented with what you have because most of your classmates might have something that will make you decide to buy things and affect your savings. Before you think of saving your money, always calculate how much you will be needing for a day so you can distance yourself to things that you might buy without thinking.

R.A.Y

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:18:43 AM

I am getting used to setting aside some of my money since I was still in school, I used some of my school allowance for my schooling and partly I reserved for saving.
after I graduate school, I work for a logistics company, I still continue my habit of saving, I set aside part of my salary for my daily needs and partly as my savings.
I also learned to run a small business with my friend, I use some of my savings as capital so I can make a profit when my business is good and smooth.
we do have to work hard with high will in order to earn enough money and become rich in the future.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:22:43 AM

Setting up a daily budget does not seem like the best idea in some day you will need to spend more money while in others you will spend less, budgets most of the time are done monthly that way you can see monthly expenses like rent, mortgage payments and utility bills.
Morgann

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

Im also a student but i save 60% of my allowance because i dont need to buy more things that i dont need. Now im graduating i have only 4days in a week in school i increase the percentage of my saving now its 70% .
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

Actually i know budgeting is starting of success wealth. But actually i dont budget by daily. I budget monthly. I use 30 till 40% of my salary for my monthly cost. 10 til 20% for my parents and the rest for saving.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:07:02 AM

i budget my money a day for my living food or buying the thing i want for every day

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Dozer988

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:32 AM

LOL, it looks like he is using alien language Smiley I think he wants to ask us: how do you use the money we earn from this forum?  Grin Grin Grin
markdario112616

Activity: 616
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:17 AM

doubling money needs special skills for you to get what you want. maybe by trying to trade or gambling. you can try it to earn more. trading just takes patience in investing wait time coin prices rise. so that gain gets increased. gambling is the fastest way to get bitcoin. but also the quickest way to get a loss.

Actually, I think you didn't get the question. OP says "HOW DO YOU BUDGET?" your answer irrelevant, Most probably the question you are trying to answer is "HOW DO YOU EARN MONEY IN A DAY?" Before answering a question to understand the question first. I know that there are a lot of people here are using a translator, but on this topic, it is quite understandable.

Having a wife, Budgeting is not a problem for me. Honestly, I suck at budgeting though I'm trying. Every payout (Salary), 70% of it will go straight to my wife for budgeting and the remaining 30% will be my problem. I need to budget the remaining for 15 days, So normally I a lot 10% of it to food, 10% for Gas and the remaining is for my leisure. But daily budgeting is only applicable to students, but to those who are working it's more like every 2 weeks or a month.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

Just make sure that you are happy with how much crypto you are able to buy after you pay your bills and that's pretty much my budget at this point. I put a lot more into crypto than I'm willing to admit though, so I should probably slow down and enjoy life instead. Ah, later.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

I get my allowance on a daily basis and what I do is allot my savings first and foremost, and then what's left would be what I use for my daily expenses such as for my food and transportation (commute). Since my schedule is not as hectic as before, I end up not spending much and my money for expenses would be put into savings as well. I usually save more than 50% of my allowance during the weekdays. When it comes to weekends, I limit my expenditures by budgeting or allotting a certain amount spend.
Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:45:27 AM

I just manage my money in one days, just to pay bills, and save for the next days. But it depends to people how they manage their money, because some of us are different ways of living. Their are more people spend very expensive in one day.
Supreemo

Activity: 234

🚀SMARTCONTRACTCHAIN.IO🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Just make sure that you are happy with how much crypto you are able to buy after you pay your bills and that's pretty much my budget at this point. I put a lot more into crypto than I'm willing to admit though, so I should probably slow down and enjoy life instead. Ah, later.
,well well well. being rich doesn't mean how much you have earned, it is on how you spend your money. it is also good to put aside money for savings, investments like cryptocurrencies you've suggested, and having enough money for your daily or monthly needs. it is not also good to put every single amount to only one side of the basket, just balance and budget, don't buy what you want, just buy what you need, don't spend recklessly, and one thing learn to relax.

magnum357

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

For me i budget my money first a buy that important things that i needed and i budget to pay the bills in the house like electricity,water and telephone monthly have a budget in the house and theres a computation.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

I am a private employee.
I am not much different from you who is a student,
I also set aside my money to save or save.
but I always share my earnings, between income, cost per day and rounded up to one month, and the rest can be saved or set aside for unexpected expenses. Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1019

World's Best Fully Featured Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:47 AM

As I don't make unnecessary spending, making a budget in a day is quite simple. With the monthly income as the total and from that used to separate the amount for savings and with the rest used to divide on daily life needs. By the month end if I were unable to meet the requirements used to make use of the savings. This haven't happened yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:22:08 AM

Budgeting one's money depends on the status of a person whether he is single or married and whether he is a student just like you or employed. Those who are earning their own money gives more importance to where it is spend while those who are asking for money doesn't care much how it will be spend because they cannot yet feel the hard work. As for me, I don't budget my money in daily basis but on a monthly basis because I would base it on my earnings per month. I would pay myself first which means I would have a savings first and then what's left would be for my expenses. Expenses would depend on what my family's needs are like food, utilities, rent etc.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
aizen10

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:52 AM

me as a self employed, i budget my money as hold as i can ,because budgeting money everyday is very hard to do, you need to control your self and spend your money wisely because wasting money is unusual. buy/spend your money for those important things and the rest are keep in savings.
Malaya

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

Well this depends on the person's status at the moment. It also depends on how you use your budget. As a student, your expenses are much different from ours working. Probably the meals you buy nearby school or at your canteen is much cheaper than how much we budget it to the business center we are working at. So it depends on your meal, transportation whether uber, grab, taxi or any local tranportation in your place. Each day we budget it on the expenses for our food, transpo and other things we "want" to buy. The savings goes on our monthly income.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

I follow simple way I am distribute my money on monthly basis and it is not possible for me to budget my money on daily basis. Everyone knows the big expanses of their own if they pay a house rent if they pay for purchasing an asset for their home. These are onetime expenses and are paid in month not on daily basis. So I am not making any budget on daily basis.

mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Actually, 30 percent is fine as long as you do it consistently. Then, I invest my savings in things that are profitable.
alexei635

Activity: 95

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

When I pay for the purchase card, to a special account transferred 10% of my purchase. Once a week I invest these funds. And with each receipt of funds in my budget I try 1When I pay for the purchase card, to a special account transferred 10% of my purchase. Once a week I invest these funds. And with each receipt of funds in my budget I try 15-20% successfully invest. Try not to skimp on food and health. And don't buy unnecessary things imposed is marketologists5-20% successfully invest. Try not to skimp on food and health. And don't buy unnecessary things imposed is marketologists

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

Its always great thing to save your money. An Das student I also look forward to save most of the money that I earn form the internet. As I am not investing much of the money into things like mining, trading or investing directly into coins so I mostly just earn from the campaigns and store the money that I get as reward. I do invest money into trade and investment into coins but that is too rare for me.

I keep reading about those investment always but I lawyers think that it could destroy the way I'm saving my money right now. So its better to stick to one point and keep raiding the money that we earn. So yeah saving the bitcoin/alts = money.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

To begin with we must avoid unnecessary expenditures and spend it only on things that would cope with our daily lives. Use it for our daily expenses and to pay our bills. Try to save some for future needs and wants and for emergency purposes.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:24 AM

I'm budgeting things that I do not really need. I kept my income so that it grew even more. In the past, the money budget is very difficult, so we should be wise in the cost. Because it is our ultimate repentance. Collect money for the future and do not spend it for vain things.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges golds investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Tumanggor

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

I never limit my expenses every day, I've tried it but failed,
right now I just use my money in important moments like pulse, internet, rent and eat every day, and in almost all my money I play in trading ...
rosepetals

Activity: 630

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

Quote from: jamzjosef link=topic=2445706.msg25045107#msg25045107 date=
For me budgeting has different strategy it acquires self control for the things you want to the things that is needed.Specifically we prioritize first our daily needs thats the most important and the rest is for savings for emergency needs and investments .

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

well I only buy things I really need I spent most in food and house bills that is inevitable because we are living in the city bill's don't care if you are broke or hurt they just keep coming every month just don't forget to save even 10% of your daily budget will mean a lot..
goaldigger

Activity: 700
Merit: 141

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

In every stages of life, there is a differrent perception on anything. When you start as a student, you can save almost 50% of your money on trading or savings. When you start on a middle age when you already have a family, you will probably have 80% on expenses. So as an employed youth , this is my budget in a day or its more accurate in a month of a salary. 50% savings/trading. 20% cash buffer, 25% expenses 5% leisure.

Jesabela04

Activity: 510

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:07 AM

Managing money would be very hard for an individual if he or she doesn't have much. As an employee I need to budget my money in a day for me to be able to survive the whole week. I spend much for my transportation fare and not much for my food. Though I'm trying to save some of it, I still find time to enjoy the fruits of my hardwork. I still spend time and money with my friends to enjoy. Lastly, I save the rest of it for my future. Saving is necessary for we don't know what our future may bring us. 
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

As a student budgeting money is just easy in a day or week.Just make sure that you will just spend the right anount to the right thing you really need and dont ever ever buy things that you dont need.Needs is far more better than your wants.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

I am currently working in one of the city's car service centers. I budgeted my money by saving money. Ever since I earned money from my job, I was able to set aside money to make ends meet. One of them I bought a laptop to mine bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 952
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

For me budgeting money is to difficult which is when i see some beutifull things that alway attract my eyes . I cant stop my self buying those things. So i decided to stay indside in my house.lol cause even i really need to keep  my money for my future i cant stop buying . So as of now my money safe i just spent it to buy some foods and all my daily needs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
binting

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

how the family Budget in everyday life? What I do to budget our family is how much we earn in a day. You should not cost more because salary when you then going to got-you owe. so just how much should the wage you only should the costs. The budget as this will be the first important in house. must children into school.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

As a student I'm budgeting my money by buying the important things,  I'm just spending the right amount to the things that I must need.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

I'm not planing it in the details, maybe because I'm not very good in budgeting. I have some fixed sum that I have to spend daily for the food but there are always some other things that are poping up and I have to spend the money. And sometimes it's hard to buy only things that I really need, not also the ones that I want. But in such cases bitcoin often helps me to fill some gaps in my budget and to cover all expenses.

malaj
Kaliboi

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

Set a limit set your needs and luxuries
see what you have ,how much you can spend
Try to save every time ,
even a little matters

Ctn

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

I am actually looking forward to earn more money at the point and buy more bitcoins. So Im not planning to save anything at this movement. As I have real job salary s Im sure about my daily needs are fulfilled and I can handle my family needs with that much. So whatever I have to look forward is just about the investment into bitcoin. I dont want to miss the opportunity at this point because I know how much bitcoin can earn for me in the next five years. So Im sort of taking the risk to put everything that I earn over the Internet. Im pretty open for such investment because I know the power of bitcoin. Also, Im making protfolio for many other crypto currencies as well and Im leading the way through different projects all the time for myself.

But as a good advice and as student I will tell you to keep your strategy of saving 50% amount and the rest to be put into work to earn you more money.

▄▓▓▓▄  ▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▓▓▌  ▄▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▄▄       ▓▓▓     ▓▓    ▐▓▓▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▌ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓ ▐▓▓  ▓▓▌ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀      ▐▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀ ▀▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀
     ▀▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓ ▓▓▐▓ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▀▓▓▓▄▄  ▀▓▓▓▄▄     ▐▓▓ ▓▓▌   ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▄▄▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▄▄  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓     ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌   ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀    ▓▓▓   ▐▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬

..The Smart Mining Company..
Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ▄███▌▄
              ▄▄██████████▄
             ██████▀ ▀▀█████▄
            ██████      █████▌
           ▄██████▄    ███████▄
           ▀██████████████████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▐▌    ▄▄    ▄▄    █
            █    ▀          ▄▀
             ▀█           ▄█
               █    ▄▄    ▀
                ▀▄      ▄▀
             ███▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▌
       ▄██▌  ███████▄▄██████▌  ▐█▄▄
      ████▌  █████▀▀  ▀█████▌  ▐████
     █████▌  ██████ ▀▀ ▐████▌  ▐█████
    ██████▌  ██████ ▐▀  ████▌  ▐█████▌
    ▀█████▌  █████▄▄  ▄█████▌  ▐█████▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Personally, I budget my money for week and not for a day but I still separate some amount for some emergency needs every day. Its really hard to do budgeting but if you do this every day you will surely done this well. Budgeting is important for you not to loose or spend much money on nothing.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1176
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:04:52 PM

As you said, I focus on the diversification model and I allocate a certain amount in various options and then spend/save/invest according to the plan. I am not great at remembering the things and thus I have purchased a premium version of popular wallet app for my Android device and I try to record almost all the financial transactions, payment reminders and budgets in the same so that I can manage it and monitor the expenses as per the plan. I do spend a day to plan in a month and in rest of the time, I follow it.
yamortsac

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

I budget my money by spending it on important things only like foods and other necessities for my family. I only buy some thing that i want when i have excess on my money. And when i discovered the bitcoin, i learned to invest my extra money on it so i earn extra income thus increasing my budget for my family.
brotherwood12

Activity: 602
Merit: 30

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

im student too , my parents give me equal to 1,3$ a day , and i spend it
50% for transport fee , 30% food , and 20% savings , and if  i want to buy something , i do work on internet , like doing online shoping , trading btc and doing some faucet if i time and dont have any homework ,
i think that all my money for 1 day
hope it can help you

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

Honestly Im invest bitcoin every once per month which I got from 10-15% of my salary
And then I focus to sell it at least $ 100 increment for the profit and it's better to invest in long term rather than short term

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Fappanu

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

As an employee, I also need to budget my money for me to be able to survive the week of expences until my next salary. To be successful, we need some sacrifices. So I save 30% of my daily allowance to assure that my future is well secured. If ever I wanted to buy something, I make it 40%. 30& my money is for fare allowance and the other 30 is for mu food allowance. The other 10 is I would still have is for emergency purposes. Being wise is like having a straight path to success.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Panchum

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

When l got my salary at bitcoining l separate my budget for my kids that lm  going to wait for two to three months again for my next salary. So my budget for everyday is not enough for a delicious foods but  we have to be patiently thankful on whatever food l provide.l don't have bitcoin savings yet because lve got a lot of debts because LMAO the only bread winner in my house, l am separated with my husband, my two sons are studying and my daughter at young age has a son already, l have a grandson already so it's so hard for me to budget my income now. So if l got a bigger salary at bitcoin l can't have enough budget for my kids.By now l used to be thrifty lm glad that my children support me on my situation now. They don't demands at me. So my budget l do it like a rubber band that l really have to be patiently wait for the turn that one of this days leg out of this difficult financial problems now. That bitcoin will save me to rise up to a successful life.

Saksham

Activity: 575

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

First of all i put money away to pay utility, bills, credits and so on, after that i put the food money and the rest of it i invest in bitcoins. It is a question of priorities.
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

Budgeting is not a hard task if only you don't have any monthly payments due. Before, i used to deposit my money in my bank and almost half of my salary will go to by bank account. But this time, It's hard to budget money since there is only little amount of money left for my monthly salary because of loans.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
entebah

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
OP does not talk about this, he just talks about how to do financial management well.
Fair enough if you are currently saving and thinking about the future.

mykspalado

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

There are many ways on how to budget your money in a day because no one knows what will happen in a day. Maybe there will be some emergency that you need to spend a lot of money, and sometimes you lose money because of some bad guys that steal your money in public or even in your account. Budgeting money in a day is also being wise, responsible and safe for a day.
zanezane

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Just putting aside my monthly bills like electric, water and monthly groceries and 20% for my savings and the rest will for daily expenses. Prioritizing my needs before my wants.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP).  
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Koro-Sensei

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

I dont budget my everyday expenses i only buy what i want to prevent myself from dying lol this is true story i only buy what i truly wants and whats essential for living everyday dont planning it ahead to prevent a huge expenses for only a day i guess i dont do that much cause im a freelancer.
hodlftw

Activity: 281

Charity of the Future

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

I have a strat that allows one third for every part of my life. One third for saving, one third for investing, and one third for me. I think this is a decent strategy and I feel most comfortable with it. Sometimes I spend more on

me but as we all do I am sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BCharityCHARITY OF THE FUTURE.WHITEPAPERANN THREAD BOUNTYTELEGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

I'm budgeting things that I do not really need. I kept my income so that it grew even more. In the past, the money budget is very difficult, so we should be wise in the cost. Because it is our ultimate repentance. Collect money for the future and do not spend it for vain things.

Dont you have more certain percentage of your daily or monthly spend??
Like me, i have monthly basis of budget. I spend maximum 50% of my income for buying daily stuffs.
Another 50% is saved for future or for emergency.

CARrency

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:47:54 AM

Just putting aside my monthly bills like electric, water and monthly groceries and 20% for my savings and the rest will for daily expenses. Prioritizing my needs before my wants.

This is the commonly error of the middle type and poor people to rich people. Middle man and poor tends to spend their money on their needs, and even things that they need but not really useful, they also buy. While the rich people, spends it on investments which make them more richer.
carlisle1

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

There is a budgeting strategy for millenials by a Singaporean billionaire. Google and read, it might help ya. Cheesy
why not put the link here so many of the millennials can read and adapt to their daily living,maybe OP wanted to have other strategy to saves hes funds.

Regarding to OPs question i think we have the same thing eventhough im not a student and having my own family now,and my wife is who budgeting our daily expences she make sure that 20-30% of our daily income goes to savings and my earning here in crypto remains in crypto for our childrens future
deviant99

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

For me, budgeting my money is the easiest part for a student. I'll make sure that i spend my money to all my needs rather than all my wants. First thing before i'll go , i will get my money exactly for a day to spend. And take part for food, transport fee and necessary things or i rather save the remaining for the next day.

Sled

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

I budget my money by listing all the things that only i need for a day and i just always bring that list or put it on my phone using an app so i can stick with that list so if there is something that caught my eyes in a mall then i will not buy it because i know that i have a list that is all about the things that i only needed.
glowing10

Activity: 644
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:48:08 AM

Needs are the compulsory without which you cannot live and desires and wants are something which add the luxury to your life. So you have planned quite properly by placing the right things first and with the rest saving you keep investing a certain % in the btc where after some years you will definitely get a good amount as a return on this investment.

sexycoin69

Activity: 176

Hoqu.io Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:49:53 AM

Limit your Credit card or limit the amount of money in your account for the week/month. If you hit your cap that's it. I like to keep any extra to compound over to the next month as a mini bonus to myself.

Bakukang

PITCH THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

Take a time budgetting all expenses and look at your money and try to separate everything from your bills down to household needs and your own expenses for the whole week.Try to minimize the things that you won't be needing allowing you to have something to keep.

kkukkugaga

Hello World!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

I budget my allowance. I'm only given enough amount of money for a day. For transportation, lunch and school stuffs. It is really enough for all my expenses for a day, so i have no chance for saving so I'm always carrying packed lunch to save money. Thanks for bitcoin for giving me extra money.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Harlot

Activity: 1190
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

It is really hard to do a fixed budget especially when you are a college students there will always be expenses that you need to buy which you don't know the amount yet. 50% is really a big amount its either you have a big allowance or you have less expenses as a student. I myself cannot follow my own division of my allowance as there are many factors affecting it from school books to your friends asking you to join them for a drink. So it is really hard to follow especially if your allowance is really not that big.

Persiville

Activity: 145

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

Well since we don't know what's up ahead on us, we do really need to save money, as for a student like OP as he said, his 50% of his allowance goes to his savings, well its good and could benefit from it someday, but for us who have families and responsibilities, its really hard to balance and budget how much do we really need, because when we say responsibilities you don't have to be selfish anymore or save for your own good, but for your family which is why, so many bread winners here tries to find a way on alternate source of income to sustain our daily needs.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 543

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

For sure you will be rich someday considering that you know how to value your money even at the early age.  Well in day to day basis I just constantly buy the same thing.  Same breakfast, a piece of fruit, lunch and some dinner.  I am working so my thinking is I have to eat well so I can work well. 
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 32

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

Take a time budgetting all expenses and look at your money and try to separate everything from your bills down to household needs and your own expenses for the whole week.Try to minimize the things that you won't be needing allowing you to have something to keep.
Minimizing the things that are not really necessary will honestly always help and one cannot achieve that without budgeting. I used to be in the position of spending money as they come, and luckily for me after working for a firm and understanding what budgeting can help you achieve, I put it into my personal life and since then, I have ended up noticing there are just some bucks I end up wasting and having a monthly budget with a list of priorities and even giving little to some of the unnecessary things I like, I still always end up saving a lot. It takes a whole lot of discipline though.

alphaomega.f

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

Save first a percentage, depends on how much you prefer,  of your money and save what is left. Not the other way around. Not in a way that you spend your money and save what is left.
pallang

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

Budgeting money is so hard first you must have a list to buy in order to avoid buying things that is not necessary at all then pay all the bills and the remaining save it

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

in my opinion, you must to calculate how much do you need in one day or one week and make list the priority.. if there's some money left, you can saving it..
carlfebz2

Activity: 1246
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

50% is too much because there are lots of unexpected expenses when you are still a student specially if you are just self sustaining on your studies and not completely being supported by your family then it would be hard but if not then saving up even on 70% is possible and I agree on the thing that saving up would really lead up on success and we should not make some unwise spendings. Save and save as long you can able to do such thing.

▄▄██▄▄                         █▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▄▄                     █████    
▄█████████████████▄                   █████    ███▄▄
 ▀█████▀▀ ██████████          ▄▄██▄▄  █████    █████          ▄▄██▄▄                 ▄▄██▄▄
    ▀     ██████████      ▄▄███████████████    ████      ▄▄██████████▄▄         ▄▄██████████▄▄
          ██████████   ▄███████████████████    █████   ▄██████████████████▄   ▄██████████████████
       ▄▄████████▀▀    ████████████████████    █████   █████████████████▀▀    ███████▀▀  ▀▀███████
   ▄▄████████▀▀        ████████████████████    █████   ███████████████        █████        █████
▄█████████▀            █████████▀▀█████████    █████   █████████▀▀████        ███████▄▄  ▄▄███████
██████████             ██████▀      ▀██████    █████   ██████▀      ▀█  ▄▄█   ███████████████████▀
█████████   ▄▄█▄▄     ██████▄      ▄██████    █████   ██████▄      ▄██████   ███████████████▀▀
██████████▄████████▄   █████████▄▄█████████    █████   █████████▄▄█████████   ███████████▀▀
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████████▀▀     █████    ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀         ▀▀███        ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀
         ▀▀                     ▀▀                 ▀            ▀▀                     ▀▀
━━━━
━━━━━
━━━━
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 236
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

Well thats a good one, but foe mw its kinda hard when you dont have enough money to consume for the rest of the day given the fact that you are not born with a silver nor gold spoon in your mouth. I usually save based on what has been left with me, I have to eat and pay for try transportation and this is a sad truth in my life.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Qunetick

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

Budgeting money is easy if you are a person who is used to buying not so expensive things but useful ones. I think you are asking this question because you want to know how to save money from the money that you also have. Actually budgeting money could be hard if your money is really enough for your food, transportation fee and etc. because in that case, you need to reduce the amount of food you eat or instead of riding you will walk.

pjhom

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

I track my spending closely using Mint.com.  Then I have an idea where it is going and can make a decision on how much I really want to spend on a doodad.  When I get close to my cap on a discretionary expense it makes me really ask myself if I need it now or can I wait.  I also try and donate some money to charity, and pay myself.  I put away at least 10% of everything i make and more when I can.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

To be honest I don't do budgeting. I don't do the regular budgeting whereas you list the things that you buy and stuff. Like debit credit kind of thing. What I'm doing is that I try to be a smart buyer instead of doing all these calculations. When I see something on sale and I think I need it or I might need it in the future, then I'm going to buy it. Most groceries when bought in bulk are a lot cheaper as well as other materials that are needed in the house. For food, I just eat whatever I find both healthy and delicious. I don't really mind spending a little more than to eat like a rat and end up having some terminal disease in the future. Both decisions will cost money, the only difference is that getting a terminal disease from eating lower quality foods will have the expense in the future while eating healthy and delicious will cost you money right away.

I don't really put up a tight budget. The reason behind this is I used to work day and night and I think that if there's somebody that I know that deserves the best things (like material things) then it's me because I worked really hard to be where I am at right now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptocrusher

Merit: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:54 PM

Actually for most of my life I've been fortunate enough to not need to budget but that comes from generally being sensible with my money. I ask my self if I really need something and I try to limit expenditure on things that aren't overly necessary. When I do have to budget I first consider fixed expenses like rent etc and then split the rest between food and entertainment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rushel22

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

in my opinion, you must to calculate how much do you need in one day or one week and make list the priority.. if there's some money left, you can saving it..

That's true proper calculation of your daily expenses is a better way to budget your money. But in that case, it also depends on your daily allowance because there are really some cases that your daily allowance is really enough for you. Like for example, your daily allowance is only good for your lunch, transportation and you will have no extra money to save. Then, the only thing you can do is to reduce your food.
razielnkain

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:11:44 PM

If you have a job, it's good to have sufficient cash reserves. In my opinion, it should be 3 x your monthly net income. So you stay liquid even something unpredictable occurs. For example, your car broke down, and you need to pay the bills.
Qunetick

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

I always budget my money in a day. Sometimes, instead of buying food that I crave the most on that day, I will save it in my separate wallet and I will not put it i the same wallet where I will get to pay for transportation fare because I might forgot that it is already my savings. Or I will not eat breakfast so I can save. I will just have brunch in the afternoon, which is a combination of breakfast and lunch.

jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:43:00 PM

Budgeting the money in a day is not feasible for most. We may need the more money on a day due to any emergency situation like doctor fee etc. Also more money is spend on the days in the start of month on paying bills (Electricity / Telephone bills etc). Sometimes on weekend more money can be spend on gambling or other activities.
I always make my budget on monthly basis and not on daily basis. It is difficult for me to adhere to budget on daily basis.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

It is not easy when you have a very limited budget. I simply write all the things that i want to cook that will surely fits with my budget. And buying only those that are in the list. Limits the ingredients if i can.

birra guzez

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Being a student too, it's the best way to save money. Taking a part of your allowence or a part time job in vaccations are your only available ways. But, since i got involved in bitcoin, and i learned how to make my own money, i started thinking about my future plans and i'm totally focused on collecting bitcoin now for my plans. I don't save my allowence money anymore because it's nothing compared to what i can possibly make from bitcoin. I hope things go well for both of us.
angelolazaro

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

Budgeting money in a day is hard because no one knows what will happen in a day. Sometimes there will be some emergencies that will happen and you need to spend too much money for it. But for a normal day, i budget my money by spending it to some important things that i need like food. I dont usually spend my money to buy only what i want.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:08:06 AM

Actually as a student its hard when youre money to go to school is just 100pesos you shoukd learn how to budget it, and for me budgetting monet in a day that leads to your success in wealth.
Ypi79890

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

I have an app on my Iphone which counts my expenses during all the day
semutracing

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:02 AM

because I am married for the budget household needs I submit to my wife, and part of the proceeds from bitcoin I save for my future needs
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:25:34 AM

I have an app on my Iphone which counts my expenses during all the day
Good app, can you name it please ? I want to make a try on it. Hope it will work
mariabenteng

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

Me I can budget my money in a day  by not buying not inportant i spend my money to my child and others i will kept for my future
muging28

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:57:20 AM

i save my money throughout the day because i study and i wouldn't be struggling if i haven't money so i'm not too spend to budget my money
AMHURSICKUS

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

Budgeting money is very important. Especially for me, as student its hard for me to budget my money. Sometimes i have to ask my classmate if he/she have extra money, that i can use to buy things for my projects. So to budget my money i always try to save money as much as i can and i don't buy things that are not important so that if ever there's a project or contribution that i need to buy or pay there's a backup money that i can use.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

Mostly i think what kind of expenses are really needed, O always pay the bill forst so that i don't have any debts, and after that i'm thinking how to spend the rest. Btw i'm always trying to put a small part of my wage aside.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:30:13 AM

There are many ways on how to budget your money in a day because no one knows what will happen in a day. Maybe there will be some emergency that you need to spend a lot of money, and sometimes you lose money because of some bad guys that steal your money in public or even in your account. Budgeting money in a day is also being wise, responsible and safe for a day.
The truth of course is that emergencies are bound to happen and we cannot run away from them, and this is why savings can really be of huge help in situations like this. Definitely, savings should be planned because I have always believed that investing is far better than just saving everything in a bank.

It is always good to let your money work for you so you can even get more. Bitcoin even made the matter so easy that you can even build your dream investment faster than you can imagine while still saving back some more into your wallet.
trickee

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

poor or rich need to budget our money especially our daily needs.as a wife i budget our allowance everyday when there is an allowance remaining we keep it in savings for my family emergency.yeah,you are right to budget is to success in wealth.we need to budget for know what we spend everyday.
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

Budgeting money is easy in theory but when it comes to actuallydoin it, there lies your biggest concern.  If I am to talk about budgeting for a month then the general rule for my household is expenses (utilities, mortgage, groceries, rent, allowance for work) plus savings and then less from monthly salary is whatever's left for me to spend on unnecessary things like hanging out at bars or coffeeshops.  Usually I could keep up with this but whenever there are occassions in the family, the budget tends to go out the window hence, making me not save anything at all for that month.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
trapp19

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

Food 1st, for the day.you start from there, fare(if you work in office etc), everything else falls down to necessity.
save up whatever else your not gonna use for the day.. (and buy more cryptocurrency)
xSkylarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

I spent most of my daily allowance in food almost 60%,
Then I would say about 10% in for my transportation fare and 15% for gaming in some internet shop or load for and another 15% for saving.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

I think rent and food usually take up the largest chunk of a person's paycheck. Rent costs usually can't be changed so food is the first thing most people focus on. Value meals at fast food restaurants are what many would resort to. There are recent health trends which claim fasting 16-18+ hours a day can have a healing/regenerative effect on a person's body. Fasting can also help reduce cost per day spent on food and have health benefits as well. There are a lot of little things a person could do to save money on food. Buying a 5 gallon jug and filling it with potable water at supremarkets rather than buying starbucks coffee or something else. I think they charge around 50 cents for more than a gallon of drinking water which is much cheaper than 50 cents for 12 fluid ounces of what you'd get in a can of soda.

Cost savings extend to entertainment. Doing things for fun that don't require money to be spent. I never took any of this seriously but I did save near to $10,000 inside 2-3 years, once. Just by being a boring person, not going out all the time, with my main source of entertainment being hanging out at a skatepark trying to learn new tricks on a skateboard.

I think anyones most expense is in on food, like spent most of my daily allowance in food almost 60%,
Then I would say about 10% in for my transportation fare and 15% for gaming in some internet shop or load for and another 15% for saving. The truth of course is that emergencies are bound to happen and we cannot run away from them, and this is why savings can really be of huge help in situations like this. Definitely, savings should be planned because I have always believed that investing is far better than just saving everything in a bank.
Budugbass

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

As a student I think you have a very good thinking, it's very worth to do.. to avoid the habits of wasting a money.

As well as me, I'm focused it on saving rather than spending too much. I always prioritize the most important needs than any other needs in my daily life, if it's not too necessary I wouldn't to buy it. I prefer saving the money that I get/have, rather than spending it on things that are not so important.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1022
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

I usually don't budget my money because i usually eat in my house and because of that i can save a lot of money because i don't need to go to fancy restaurants or even in the fast food chains nearby at my house and since i have my own car and it is electric then i don't waste too much money on gas which also helped me to save a lot of money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
.Play Now.██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
[/cente
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

For everyday purposes I always make a fixed budget of my daily expenses. I usually set about 2-5% per day from my income, for other purposes eg for unexpected expenses I budget about 10-15% of income. Many ways to make our spending budget for example through the application of our smartphone.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

Your words are hard to understand but I'm trying to guess what you mean ...
A good financial management strategy is to shop as needed, do not shop for anything if you do not need it, then write down our fees, so we know our costs so far and can handle it well ...

CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

I think you tried to say how much money do we use daily of our monthly income ?
I do get paid almost 2k to 3k in monthly salary and I use roughly 2000$ as expenses for living and using the rest
when I get paid high to invest in crypto. I do have some coins on cold storage and other used for daily trading.
So I think that almost in between a 15% and 30% of my monthly income goes to " Savings " .
Hope this clear your question asked.

stephanirain

Activity: 566
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

In my own personal opinion, to budget your money in a day you should think first what possible things that you need to spend to like your foods, your trips and other expenses. I always do that before i left home  so i could not have any problems in using my money in my everyday life.
Cointertrade

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

Budgeting your money was a wise decision towards a great future. I think it would be great if you can do it by dividing your money for every necessities. So just always think and be wise especially if money is involves.

albert11

Activity: 681

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

I bet, you will become rich someday as you know how to save right now.  I am not good with my finances.  I will buy anything that looks appetizing to me.  Yes, I love foods but as to gadgets and other material, I am not a fan.  But after knowing bitcoin, I tend to become wise in spending my money.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 672
Merit: 31

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

Since half of my allowance is spent on lunch, I usually cook my food in the morning already and just buy rice for lunchtime and for that I can save more than half of my savings which can potentially be used for more expenses such as going around the mall.

amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:37:40 PM

Maybe you mean about how to manage our finances in everyday life. of course I agree with you when we have to set aside some of the finances we have for a life in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
imking

Activity: 378
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

The strategy in  budgeting my daily allowance.  I separate my money so that I know how much my need to my daily food allowance, transportation. So that It easy identify how much is my saving. I keep it so that when the price of the bitcoin fall  I have money to convert to the bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

I bet, you will become rich someday as you know how to save right now.  I am not good with my finances.  I will buy anything that looks appetizing to me.  Yes, I love foods but as to gadgets and other material, I am not a fan.  But after knowing bitcoin, I tend to become wise in spending my money.
You really need to save money, a lot of money in order to become successful in the future because that is one of the effective way to be prepare and to have a lot of choices for doing investments in the future. Day by day, life is getting hard in my opinion and if you will not do anything with your finances then you will not become successful someday.
Mr.John19

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

For me, budgeting is too hard because I am the person have habits to buy more gadgets and more shoes and very friendly because if I have extra money I call my friends to have fun. The budget for me is a worth.   
Babylon

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

I am not good into budgeting my money for one day.  Most of the times I will alot an allowance for that week and just before the week ends, I need to patch up my allowance because I am already short of money.  I will just buy things that I like and I think I am always hungry.  Well, thatbis because all the earnings I made with bitcoin is just in my wallet.  All are saved.
biyaya

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

As a student, I budget my money by putting 40% on my savings, 25% for my food, another 25% on my transportation, and the other 10% is for my other expenses like school supplies.
octobercoinph

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

Well, in budgeting you have to plan ahead of time of what to spend and what save. You must be a stickler of plans for you to have a sound budgeting. You really don't need a strategy. You just need a plan. And you must follow it.
Gandam23

Activity: 408

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

As a student i actually budget my money to save it. Because i need it when i have something to pay in school especially in academic purposes like projects and assignments.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

There are many creative ways on how to manage or budget your money in a day. For me, i manage my money by spending it wisely. I spend most of my money for a day to my daily needs like food. I dont buy some things that i want unless it is badly needed. We should be responsible enough for us to manage our money well.
Daily money managements is very important. This will serves as our basis in our daily budget. I never spend money higher than what i earn. It saves me from the burden of being in debt. I also spend more on things that i need rather than things that i want. I always think a step ahead on my liabilities to avoid penalties and unnecessary charges.

▄▄██▄▄                         █▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▄▄                     █████   
▄█████████████████▄                   █████    ███▄▄
 ▀█████▀▀ ██████████          ▄▄██▄▄  █████    █████          ▄▄██▄▄                 ▄▄██▄▄
    ▀     ██████████      ▄▄███████████████    ████      ▄▄██████████▄▄         ▄▄██████████▄▄
          ██████████   ▄███████████████████    █████   ▄██████████████████▄   ▄██████████████████
       ▄▄████████▀▀    ████████████████████    █████   █████████████████▀▀    ███████▀▀  ▀▀███████
   ▄▄████████▀▀        ████████████████████    █████   ███████████████        █████        █████
▄█████████▀            █████████▀▀█████████    █████   █████████▀▀████        ███████▄▄  ▄▄███████
██████████             ██████▀      ▀██████    █████   ██████▀      ▀█  ▄▄█   ███████████████████▀
█████████   ▄▄█▄▄     ██████▄      ▄██████    █████   ██████▄      ▄██████   ███████████████▀▀
██████████▄████████▄   █████████▄▄█████████    █████   █████████▄▄█████████   ███████████▀▀
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████████▀▀     █████    ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀         ▀▀███        ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀
         ▀▀                     ▀▀                 ▀            ▀▀                     ▀▀
━━━━
━━━━━
━━━━

burong1

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

It's hard for me how to budget my money, but I think is the best way to budget my money is to buy only what I really needs because as a teenager we should know how to handle or how to budget our money, not All teenager know how to budget because a lot of teenager nowadays is if they have money they buy what they want even though they don't need it and they are not thinking what's for tomorrow .

Oasisman

Activity: 980
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

Budgeting money in a day? Meaning how do I distribute money to the things that I need to spend with everyday? This is more like "how do you save money in a daily basis.?" Simple, your necessity is always your priority,  never ever spend more than what you earn from your day job or any other sources of income. Aside from my day job,  I also earn from the services I offered and Investments in Bitcoin, and right now Im rather saving my Bitcoin for my future than fiat in my currency.

▄▄██▄▄                         █▄▄
   ▄▄██████████▄▄                     █████   
▄█████████████████▄                   █████    ███▄▄
 ▀█████▀▀ ██████████          ▄▄██▄▄  █████    █████          ▄▄██▄▄                 ▄▄██▄▄
    ▀     ██████████      ▄▄███████████████    ████      ▄▄██████████▄▄         ▄▄██████████▄▄
          ██████████   ▄███████████████████    █████   ▄██████████████████▄   ▄██████████████████
       ▄▄████████▀▀    ████████████████████    █████   █████████████████▀▀    ███████▀▀  ▀▀███████
   ▄▄████████▀▀        ████████████████████    █████   ███████████████        █████        █████
▄█████████▀            █████████▀▀█████████    █████   █████████▀▀████        ███████▄▄  ▄▄███████
██████████             ██████▀      ▀██████    █████   ██████▀      ▀█  ▄▄█   ███████████████████▀
█████████   ▄▄█▄▄     ██████▄      ▄██████    █████   ██████▄      ▄██████   ███████████████▀▀
██████████▄████████▄   █████████▄▄█████████    █████   █████████▄▄█████████   ███████████▀▀
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████████▀▀     █████    ▀▀██████████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀         ▀▀███        ▀▀██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▀▀
         ▀▀                     ▀▀                 ▀            ▀▀                     ▀▀
━━━━
━━━━━
━━━━

Gabrieelle

Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

I am not good into budgeting my money for one day.  Most of the times I will alot an allowance for that week and just before the week ends, I need to patch up my allowance because I am already short of money.  I will just buy things that I like and I think I am always hungry.  Well, thatbis because all the earnings I made with bitcoin is just in my wallet.  All are saved.
I can relate with your story, it is really hard to budget your money when you see a lot of good foods in your way. You'll say you like these and that, then after a while of spending you'll tell yourself I should stop because my money won't be enough for the whole week. One strategy I do is I only bring money for that day, only a little extra in case I need something else.
Seaze007

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:18:49 AM

You have to learn now how to manage your money. Not all the time you buy not important things.
elinetophigh

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:37 AM

When I was a student, as far as my allowance is concern.  Especially during college years, I'm lucky enough to save atleast 20% of allowance because there's a lot of stuff that's going on those days like projects and other school related finances.
Exeus

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

"Collective Financing Platform"

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

If i have allowance i don`t actually spend it all for just one day because money is really important. You must know how to manage your money for in case of emergency you have enough money to be used and if you know how to thrifty your money you will have a further future for sure.

SynapseCoin  │  Be part of our community!  │  SynapseCoin
Collective financing platform connecting investors with entrepreneurs
slyfox

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Im also a student but i save 60% of my allowance because i dont need to buy more things that i dont need. Now im graduating i have only 4days in a week in school i increase the percentage of my saving now its 70% .
This is the right thing to do, many people have the habit of spending and that is a bad habit to have, they spend for every single reason, they spend because they are happy they spend because they are sad and the most important habit we need to develop is to save most of our income so we can use it when we need it the most.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

And you are sure that your investments in the future will give you a profit that will be necessary for you for the first time of self-imposed life. Or is it simply following the trend, it may be better to reduce the investment percentage and postpone more.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rylei

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

My mother gives me exact money everyday enough for me to go to school. So whatever amount left in my wallet, that would be my savings for that day. As college student, I learned to restrict myself from buying things that I really don't need even on buying food whenever I'm hungry. I keep telling myself that someday, I can reward myself. Budgeting is a matter of discipline and to what environment you've grown has something to do with it.
Bitcoinjheta

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:00 AM

My mother gives me exact money everyday enough for me to go to school. So whatever amount left in my wallet, that would be my savings for that day. As college student, I learned to restrict myself from buying things that I really don't need even on buying food whenever I'm hungry. I keep telling myself that someday, I can reward myself. Budgeting is a matter of discipline and to what environment you've grown has something to do with it.

Budgeting is not an easy task and even experts gain headaches when it comes to financial allocations. I personally is not good at budgeting but I make it sure that I spend my to what is necessary. In a day for example, I allocate my money for my food, fuel and allowance for my kids. Sometimes you can experience budget constraints but it's a daily challenge I have to overcome.
dx_twisted

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

This is a very interesting topic, I will share my insights on this. Please look below regarding my allocation / budget of my salary from my work, kindly note that this is for monthly expenses only:

1. Food (20%) --- $200.00
2. Rent (10%) --- $100.00
3. Transpo (Gas) (10%) --- $100.00
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Cable, Internet) (10%) --- $100.00
5. Clothing (10%) --- $200.00
6. Car Amort (30%) --- $300.00
7. Bank Account Savings (10%) --- $250.00
8. Local BTC Wallet Savings (10%) --- $250.00

Monthly Salary: $1,500.00 / month

I do live in the Philippines and the salary here is not that really well compared to other countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, UK or Middle East countries. But my monthly salary is being classified to a managerial position, and if you will convert it into Philippine Peso, this is enough to survive with the kind of lifestyle that I have. I'm not that social kind of person nor live in lavish, so I guess that really helps to allocate my salary very well. Also, as you can see, I have a savings to my local BTC wallet. I don't do trading, what matters me most is just hold the coins until I'm tired of saving (which I guess will never end though,  Grin).
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:20:16 AM

more money to saving for the future purposse then very possible you will be retire with health of wealth and since several years ago i was only use 70% total amount of my salary in a month and saving 30% for my investment option separated it to bitcoin and altcoins
JohnWick_Bitcoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

Of course everyday you budget your money buy foods and everything you need in that day only..and then the next day again and again and that's it..try to budget your money in a daily basis because you don't only eat once a day but for your whole life through Kiss Smiley

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

For me after the salary, I will get 10% for savings and the rest for the kids school obligations, for the food and other needs in the house. What I did is I do get an amount for saving first before spending.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Most of my money goes in rent and food. I try to save as much as I can but sometimes I have to spend some to go out at the theatre or bar or nightclub.

I think it is very important to not waste money in useless ways like expensive phone/tv or any asset which depreciates as soon as you buy it.

It is especially important when you are poor if you ever want to rise in the social hierarchy :p

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

What is meant by budget your money? If you mean how you allocate your daily income then it is like that I took all my pocket money with me for daily use as I am a student and the remaining money I kept with my mother or some time buying some delicious meal for my mother from outside like we have a excellent restaurants near to our home so I bought some nice dish for my mom thats all about my daily income use.
ROB18

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Having a family with 3 boys makes it a bit hard to budget your money on a daily basis. You just really have to watch out your budget and being aware on your purchases. That's the only way. Do not go beyond your limit but if it requires sometimes for the kids and wife happiness. Then go ahead once in a while.

Zabrielle

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

Budgetting is a very challenging task. It is wasy to say this and that in real life specially if you are the one looking or earning money and you have to budget eveything. Its kinda stressful because you have to try stretch the money just to fit in the budget. The worst thing when you already know that you gor nothing left extra even f the money is not yet there.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Budgeting your money was a wise decision towards a great future. I think it would be great if you can do it by dividing your money for every necessities. So just always think and be wise especially if money is involves.
Im not used to spending a lot of money, because thats not a good way of living, I prefer to spend small amount of money and cut my budgets less.

I dont see any sense in making lots of spending daily, its really bad. Before I normally I spend a lot, and even before I get money, I plan what Im going to use the money and do when it has not yet arrived, which is a bad thing and when the money arrives, it ends up being spent entirely.
thecoder2017

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:08 PM

Well is just s simple strategy buy only the things you needed most, try to be very careful in holding your money make a list of what you do and what to buy in order to avoid over spending
Batang Hambog

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

I am actually a student studying in a public school and we are not actually rich enough to have money that why i have low money that i need to budget a day when im going to school. I actually budgeting my 100 pesos and saving the excess forthe things that i want ti buy.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

I do my daily budget base on my daily needs. My daily budget are categorized into transportation, food and others. In transportation, all my family and myself transport for the day are calculated and bring to a total sum. In same way, all the additional food we need for the day are all sum together. In the other category, airtime and miscellaneous  expenses are put together.

agentx44

Activity: 516
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

Well honestly, I the things that i do for me to budget my money in a day is by planning the things that i should only spend in each day like foods and transportation. Then i will save the money that i left on that day, i will only spend all of my savings if i needed money.
cizatext

Merit: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

As a college student I always spend my money base on the use of the formula, skall of preference. I channel my resources base on my needs. Most at times am able to save 20% of my monthly allowance and that is really helping me to meet my need's and at the same time am able to save little for future use.
The proper use of you resources is what makes you a success in life.

\          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                 🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          / 
─       Discord     ♦     Telegram   |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |   Reddit        ♦        Twitter       ─
/         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         \
ashfer

Activity: 356

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

For me i make a budget plan for a month as i am a working person and i have to run my house for the entire month on my own as i am the only working person and have to pay my debts on time so i don't get much to save in a monthly basis and i get only few left as savings for a month as i have huge amount of emi to pay for my students loan.When i started investing on btc i was able to gain profit as compared to what i get from banks and so i was able to stable my day to day life with the help of btc.

sapnu

Activity: 477

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Budget your money? What do you mean with this, please, stop using that shitty translator because i could not even understand a single word of what you have posted in there.
And yes, if you mean, how we distribute our money during the whole day, well, it depends on how the day is going, usually i use to spend more than ten dollars per day just to launch, and it is huge because in my country you can usually lunch with less than five dollars if you dont want to spend a lot of money.
Well, it depends on each country too.
But try to improve your english first, it is very difficult to understand, and most for those who doesnt give a shit about english.

As of now i am studying so when my mother giving me my allowance i am bidgeting it in a good way by buying only the necessary things instead of wasting it for not necesary things and doesnt have involvement in my academics.

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

parobber

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:22 PM

I do not budget daily as daily expenditure can vary so much, instead I like to look at things on a weekly or monthly basis as my daily expenditure can vary from 0 to a couple hundred dollars. Firstly I start with how much money I've got coming in each month and then I remove things such as rent and bills from that amount. The remaining amount I split between food/drinks/entertainment and savings about 70/30. Of course sometimes it varies but that's part of being flexible.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
palle11

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

Is not really too clear what I understand that you mean but the way I like to discuss it is that there is new investment in town and I think that is one reason that bitcoin is going bullish.

People now budget money on bitcoin to expect future growth. I also think is a nice budgeting habit and investing in altcoin is the better part of it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Aba

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:20:16 AM

By planning the budget to be spent for a month or a week, by dividing the list of needs into two, namely: primary needs and additional needs. Primary needs include: food, transportation costs, and others. As for the additional needs. Travel, hangout budget with friends or co-workers. after you create this budget this should be obeyed
tumokatok

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

because I am a man and already have a wife, actually for the financial problems I submit to my wife, for the most important budget is there is still leftover for other business capital
charmaine08

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

30% foods
20% Allowance for the children
20% other. Needs
30 % save money .
changcloy

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

this is one of the most hard part of life to budget,well for me since i recieve monthly allotment i see to it that i already bought all my kids needs,pay bills and the rest of it is for foods also i spare some amount for emergencies. it is not easy to earn money so we make sure that we spend it wisely.
kingragnar

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

for me. Money budgeting has been so difficult that just as hard as life because of the cost of home the wages I earn in my work are still low for my family. So I'm here in this forum to earn extra money using bitcoin and altcoin. Right now I have some savings. This forum is a lot to help and I am very grateful to make this forum ..
blckhawk

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:56 AM

That's true indeed, saving money can lead to your success. If you don't need that money then it is better to save it rather than spending it on unecessary things. Especially today because bitcoin have now a high price so it will be a waste if you just spend it for you lust.

,▄███▄
       ▄███ ▄██████▌                           ▄██                       ▄▄
     ,████▀████▀ ███                          ╓██▀                      ▄██▀
    ,████ ████   ▐██⌐                         ██▌         ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▀▀M
   ,███▀ ███▀    ▐██       ╓,   ,   ,,       ███        ,         └└"╙▀██▀
   ███▀ ▄██▀     ▐██      ▄██ ╓████ ███     ▐██      ,████p   ▄██∩    ██▌
  ███▌ ╓██▀      ▐██  ▄  ▄██⌐▄████▌▐██▌    ██M     ╓██▀║██ ,███ ▄██ ███
 ▐███  ██▌       ██▌ █▌ ╓██▀▄██  ██▌██▀██▄ ███     ╓██╛ ███╓██▀ ╓██┘╓██▀
 ███  ▐██        ██  █⌐ ██▀.██⌐╓██▀,█╓██⌐█████▄   ██▌,██▀ ██▀  ██▌ ███
▐██▌  ██⌐       ▐█▌  █⌐██▌ ║██▀▀└  █▌ ██▌ ███ ██▌ J███▀▀  ║██  ▐██ ▄██▌
███  J██        ██   ███▌  ╫█▌    ▐█  ██⌐╓███████▄██▌     ██⌐ ╓██▌▄███   ╓▌
██▌   ██   ∩█  ▐█▌   ███   ╙█▌  ,▄▀   ██▄███`╙▀██└ ██   ▄███⌐▄█████▐██  ▄█H
██▌   ▀█▄▄▄█^  ██    ▀█     ╙███▀     █████▌  ║██   ███▀└  ▀█▀ ╙█▀  ▀████┘
██H     ""    ▄█▌                        ██M  ██M
▐█▌          ██▀                         ██  ██▌
 ██▄       ▄██▀                          ██▄██▀
  ▀██▄p,▄▄██▀                            "██▀└
    ╙▀▀▀▀└

Start your own Provably Fair
Gambling Business
now.
  ✦

.unique Games ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
+ Multiplayer Crash Game
  ✦

congresowoman

Activity: 449

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

Nice strategy on the savings mate! I necer imagined to save half of daily allowance. How do you get through the day? Do you prepare your own lunch? When I was a student, I save up 35% of my savings, I have my packed lunch and as much as possible I don't eat snacks.

Hui8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:42:19 AM

I am very safe player so I will never want my money to flood into trades or ponzi sites. So I do not do that one at any condition. What I do is I juts hold my coin by investing some percent of my real life salary. The percentage is however is not fixed because if there is great opportunity to buy the coin, for example, bitcoin through this month, then I will buy it more than 70% rate. So that way I manage the investment and try to get more profits out of the crypto currencies. Now, next set is to manage my savings, this is most crucial part because if no savings then we can't fight the emergency situations really. So better to have some part of it staked over there and at leat that much which will keep you safe.

Bakukang

PITCH THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile