Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 2030 times)
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:18:43 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
I am getting used to setting aside some of my money since I was still in school, I used some of my school allowance for my schooling and partly I reserved for saving.
after I graduate school, I work for a logistics company, I still continue my habit of saving, I set aside part of my salary for my daily needs and partly as my savings.
I also learned to run a small business with my friend, I use some of my savings as capital so I can make a profit when my business is good and smooth.
we do have to work hard with high will in order to earn enough money and become rich in the future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:22:43 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
Setting up a daily budget does not seem like the best idea in some day you will need to spend more money while in others you will spend less, budgets most of the time are done monthly that way you can see monthly expenses like rent, mortgage payments and utility bills.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

Im also a student but i save 60% of my allowance because i dont need to buy more things that i dont need. Now im graduating i have only 4days in a week in school i increase the percentage of my saving now its 70% .
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

Actually i know budgeting is starting of success wealth. But actually i dont budget by daily. I budget monthly. I use 30 till 40% of my salary for my monthly cost. 10 til 20% for my parents and the rest for saving.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:07:02 AM

i budget my money a day for my living food or buying the thing i want for every day

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Dozer988

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:32 AM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.
LOL, it looks like he is using alien language Smiley I think he wants to ask us: how do you use the money we earn from this forum?  Grin Grin Grin
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:17 AM

doubling money needs special skills for you to get what you want. maybe by trying to trade or gambling. you can try it to earn more. trading just takes patience in investing wait time coin prices rise. so that gain gets increased. gambling is the fastest way to get bitcoin. but also the quickest way to get a loss.

Actually, I think you didn't get the question. OP says "HOW DO YOU BUDGET?" your answer irrelevant, Most probably the question you are trying to answer is "HOW DO YOU EARN MONEY IN A DAY?" Before answering a question to understand the question first. I know that there are a lot of people here are using a translator, but on this topic, it is quite understandable.

Having a wife, Budgeting is not a problem for me. Honestly, I suck at budgeting though I'm trying. Every payout (Salary), 70% of it will go straight to my wife for budgeting and the remaining 30% will be my problem. I need to budget the remaining for 15 days, So normally I a lot 10% of it to food, 10% for Gas and the remaining is for my leisure. But daily budgeting is only applicable to students, but to those who are working it's more like every 2 weeks or a month.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:25:48 AM

Just make sure that you are happy with how much crypto you are able to buy after you pay your bills and that's pretty much my budget at this point. I put a lot more into crypto than I'm willing to admit though, so I should probably slow down and enjoy life instead. Ah, later.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

I get my allowance on a daily basis and what I do is allot my savings first and foremost, and then what's left would be what I use for my daily expenses such as for my food and transportation (commute). Since my schedule is not as hectic as before, I end up not spending much and my money for expenses would be put into savings as well. I usually save more than 50% of my allowance during the weekdays. When it comes to weekends, I limit my expenditures by budgeting or allotting a certain amount spend.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:45:27 AM

I just manage my money in one days, just to pay bills, and save for the next days. But it depends to people how they manage their money, because some of us are different ways of living. Their are more people spend very expensive in one day.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:56:57 AM

Just make sure that you are happy with how much crypto you are able to buy after you pay your bills and that's pretty much my budget at this point. I put a lot more into crypto than I'm willing to admit though, so I should probably slow down and enjoy life instead. Ah, later.
,well well well. being rich doesn't mean how much you have earned, it is on how you spend your money. it is also good to put aside money for savings, investments like cryptocurrencies you've suggested, and having enough money for your daily or monthly needs. it is not also good to put every single amount to only one side of the basket, just balance and budget, don't buy what you want, just buy what you need, don't spend recklessly, and one thing learn to relax.
magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

For me i budget my money first a buy that important things that i needed and i budget to pay the bills in the house like electricity,water and telephone monthly have a budget in the house and theres a computation.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

I am a private employee.
I am not much different from you who is a student,
I also set aside my money to save or save.
but I always share my earnings, between income, cost per day and rounded up to one month, and the rest can be saved or set aside for unexpected expenses. Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:47 AM

As I don't make unnecessary spending, making a budget in a day is quite simple. With the monthly income as the total and from that used to separate the amount for savings and with the rest used to divide on daily life needs. By the month end if I were unable to meet the requirements used to make use of the savings. This haven't happened yet.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:22:08 AM

Budgeting one's money depends on the status of a person whether he is single or married and whether he is a student just like you or employed. Those who are earning their own money gives more importance to where it is spend while those who are asking for money doesn't care much how it will be spend because they cannot yet feel the hard work. As for me, I don't budget my money in daily basis but on a monthly basis because I would base it on my earnings per month. I would pay myself first which means I would have a savings first and then what's left would be for my expenses. Expenses would depend on what my family's needs are like food, utilities, rent etc.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:52 AM

me as a self employed, i budget my money as hold as i can ,because budgeting money everyday is very hard to do, you need to control your self and spend your money wisely because wasting money is unusual. buy/spend your money for those important things and the rest are keep in savings.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

Well this depends on the person's status at the moment. It also depends on how you use your budget. As a student, your expenses are much different from ours working. Probably the meals you buy nearby school or at your canteen is much cheaper than how much we budget it to the business center we are working at. So it depends on your meal, transportation whether uber, grab, taxi or any local tranportation in your place. Each day we budget it on the expenses for our food, transpo and other things we "want" to buy. The savings goes on our monthly income.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

I follow simple way I am distribute my money on monthly basis and it is not possible for me to budget my money on daily basis. Everyone knows the big expanses of their own if they pay a house rent if they pay for purchasing an asset for their home. These are onetime expenses and are paid in month not on daily basis. So I am not making any budget on daily basis.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Actually, 30 percent is fine as long as you do it consistently. Then, I invest my savings in things that are profitable.
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

When I pay for the purchase card, to a special account transferred 10% of my purchase. Once a week I invest these funds. And with each receipt of funds in my budget I try 1When I pay for the purchase card, to a special account transferred 10% of my purchase. Once a week I invest these funds. And with each receipt of funds in my budget I try 15-20% successfully invest. Try not to skimp on food and health. And don't buy unnecessary things imposed is marketologists5-20% successfully invest. Try not to skimp on food and health. And don't buy unnecessary things imposed is marketologists

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: