Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 2026 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

Its always great thing to save your money. An Das student I also look forward to save most of the money that I earn form the internet. As I am not investing much of the money into things like mining, trading or investing directly into coins so I mostly just earn from the campaigns and store the money that I get as reward. I do invest money into trade and investment into coins but that is too rare for me.

I keep reading about those investment always but I lawyers think that it could destroy the way I'm saving my money right now. So its better to stick to one point and keep raiding the money that we earn. So yeah saving the bitcoin/alts = money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
To begin with we must avoid unnecessary expenditures and spend it only on things that would cope with our daily lives. Use it for our daily expenses and to pay our bills. Try to save some for future needs and wants and for emergency purposes.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:24 AM

I'm budgeting things that I do not really need. I kept my income so that it grew even more. In the past, the money budget is very difficult, so we should be wise in the cost. Because it is our ultimate repentance. Collect money for the future and do not spend it for vain things.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

I never limit my expenses every day, I've tried it but failed,
right now I just use my money in important moments like pulse, internet, rent and eat every day, and in almost all my money I play in trading ...

rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

Quote from: jamzjosef link=topic=2445706.msg25045107#msg25045107 date=
For me budgeting has different strategy it acquires self control for the things you want to the things that is needed.Specifically we prioritize first our daily needs thats the most important and the rest is for savings for emergency needs and investments .

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

well I only buy things I really need I spent most in food and house bills that is inevitable because we are living in the city bill's don't care if you are broke or hurt they just keep coming every month just don't forget to save even 10% of your daily budget will mean a lot..
goaldigger

Activity: 2324
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

In every stages of life, there is a differrent perception on anything. When you start as a student, you can save almost 50% of your money on trading or savings. When you start on a middle age when you already have a family, you will probably have 80% on expenses. So as an employed youth , this is my budget in a day or its more accurate in a month of a salary. 50% savings/trading. 20% cash buffer, 25% expenses 5% leisure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:07 AM

Managing money would be very hard for an individual if he or she doesn't have much. As an employee I need to budget my money in a day for me to be able to survive the whole week. I spend much for my transportation fare and not much for my food. Though I'm trying to save some of it, I still find time to enjoy the fruits of my hardwork. I still spend time and money with my friends to enjoy. Lastly, I save the rest of it for my future. Saving is necessary for we don't know what our future may bring us. 
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

As a student budgeting money is just easy in a day or week.Just make sure that you will just spend the right anount to the right thing you really need and dont ever ever buy things that you dont need.Needs is far more better than your wants.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

I am currently working in one of the city's car service centers. I budgeted my money by saving money. Ever since I earned money from my job, I was able to set aside money to make ends meet. One of them I bought a laptop to mine bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

For me budgeting money is to difficult which is when i see some beutifull things that alway attract my eyes . I cant stop my self buying those things. So i decided to stay indside in my house.lol cause even i really need to keep  my money for my future i cant stop buying . So as of now my money safe i just spent it to buy some foods and all my daily needs.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

how the family Budget in everyday life? What I do to budget our family is how much we earn in a day. You should not cost more because salary when you then going to got-you owe. so just how much should the wage you only should the costs. The budget as this will be the first important in house. must children into school.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

As a student I'm budgeting my money by buying the important things,  I'm just spending the right amount to the things that I must need.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

I'm not planing it in the details, maybe because I'm not very good in budgeting. I have some fixed sum that I have to spend daily for the food but there are always some other things that are poping up and I have to spend the money. And sometimes it's hard to buy only things that I really need, not also the ones that I want. But in such cases bitcoin often helps me to fill some gaps in my budget and to cover all expenses.

malaj
Kaliboi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

Set a limit set your needs and luxuries
see what you have ,how much you can spend
Try to save every time ,
even a little matters

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

I am actually looking forward to earn more money at the point and buy more bitcoins. So I’m not planning to save anything at this movement. As I have real job salary s I’m sure about my daily needs are fulfilled and I can handle my family needs with that much. So whatever I have to look forward is just about the investment into bitcoin. I don’t want to miss the opportunity at this point because I know how much bitcoin can earn for me in the next five years. So I’m sort of taking the risk to put everything that I earn over the Internet. Im pretty open for such investment because I know the power of bitcoin. Also, I’m making protfolio for many other crypto currencies as well and I’m leading the way through different projects all the time for myself.

But as a good advice and as student I will tell you to keep your strategy of saving 50% amount and the rest to be put into work to earn you more money.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:07:06 PM

Personally, I budget my money for week and not for a day but I still separate some amount for some emergency needs every day. Its really hard to do budgeting but if you do this every day you will surely done this well. Budgeting is important for you not to loose or spend much money on nothing.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 03:04:52 PM

As you said, I focus on the diversification model and I allocate a certain amount in various options and then spend/save/invest according to the plan. I am not great at remembering the things and thus I have purchased a premium version of popular wallet app for my Android device and I try to record almost all the financial transactions, payment reminders and budgets in the same so that I can manage it and monitor the expenses as per the plan. I do spend a day to plan in a month and in rest of the time, I follow it.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

I budget my money by spending it on important things only like foods and other necessities for my family. I only buy some thing that i want when i have excess on my money. And when i discovered the bitcoin, i learned to invest my extra money on it so i earn extra income thus increasing my budget for my family.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

im student too , my parents give me equal to 1,3$ a day , and i spend it
50% for transport fee , 30% food , and 20% savings , and if  i want to buy something , i do work on internet , like doing online shoping , trading btc and doing some faucet if i time and dont have any homework ,
i think that all my money for 1 day
hope it can help you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: