Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 2026 times)
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

I bet, you will become rich someday as you know how to save right now.  I am not good with my finances.  I will buy anything that looks appetizing to me.  Yes, I love foods but as to gadgets and other material, I am not a fan.  But after knowing bitcoin, I tend to become wise in spending my money.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:37:40 PM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
Maybe you mean about how to manage our finances in everyday life. of course I agree with you when we have to set aside some of the finances we have for a life in the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

The strategy in  budgeting my daily allowance.  I separate my money so that I know how much my need to my daily food allowance, transportation. So that It easy identify how much is my saving. I keep it so that when the price of the bitcoin fall  I have money to convert to the bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

I bet, you will become rich someday as you know how to save right now.  I am not good with my finances.  I will buy anything that looks appetizing to me.  Yes, I love foods but as to gadgets and other material, I am not a fan.  But after knowing bitcoin, I tend to become wise in spending my money.
You really need to save money, a lot of money in order to become successful in the future because that is one of the effective way to be prepare and to have a lot of choices for doing investments in the future. Day by day, life is getting hard in my opinion and if you will not do anything with your finances then you will not become successful someday.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

For me, budgeting is too hard because I am the person have habits to buy more gadgets and more shoes and very friendly because if I have extra money I call my friends to have fun. The budget for me is a worth.   
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

I am not good into budgeting my money for one day.  Most of the times I will alot an allowance for that week and just before the week ends, I need to patch up my allowance because I am already short of money.  I will just buy things that I like and I think I am always hungry.  Well, thatbis because all the earnings I made with bitcoin is just in my wallet.  All are saved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
biyaya

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

As a student, I budget my money by putting 40% on my savings, 25% for my food, another 25% on my transportation, and the other 10% is for my other expenses like school supplies.
octobercoinph

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

Well, in budgeting you have to plan ahead of time of what to spend and what save. You must be a stickler of plans for you to have a sound budgeting. You really don't need a strategy. You just need a plan. And you must follow it.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

I think rent and food usually take up the largest chunk of a person's paycheck. Rent costs usually can't be changed so food is the first thing most people focus on. Value meals at fast food restaurants are what many would resort to. There are recent health trends which claim fasting 16-18+ hours a day can have a healing/regenerative effect on a person's body. Fasting can also help reduce cost per day spent on food and have health benefits as well. There are a lot of little things a person could do to save money on food. Buying a 5 gallon jug and filling it with potable water at supremarkets rather than buying starbucks coffee or something else. I think they charge around 50 cents for more than a gallon of drinking water which is much cheaper than 50 cents for 12 fluid ounces of what you'd get in a can of soda.

Cost savings extend to entertainment. Doing things for fun that don't require money to be spent. I never took any of this seriously but I did save near to $10,000 inside 2-3 years, once. Just by being a boring person, not going out all the time, with my main source of entertainment being hanging out at a skatepark trying to learn new tricks on a skateboard.
As a student i actually budget my money to save it. Because i need it when i have something to pay in school especially in academic purposes like projects and assignments.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

There are many creative ways on how to manage or budget your money in a day. For me, i manage my money by spending it wisely. I spend most of my money for a day to my daily needs like food. I dont buy some things that i want unless it is badly needed. We should be responsible enough for us to manage our money well.
Daily money managements is very important. This will serves as our basis in our daily budget. I never spend money higher than what i earn. It saves me from the burden of being in debt. I also spend more on things that i need rather than things that i want. I always think a step ahead on my liabilities to avoid penalties and unnecessary charges.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

It's hard for me how to budget my money, but I think is the best way to budget my money is to buy only what I really needs because as a teenager we should know how to handle or how to budget our money, not All teenager know how to budget because a lot of teenager nowadays is if they have money they buy what they want even though they don't need it and they are not thinking what's for tomorrow .

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

Budgeting money in a day? Meaning how do I distribute money to the things that I need to spend with everyday? This is more like "how do you save money in a daily basis.?" Simple, your necessity is always your priority,  never ever spend more than what you earn from your day job or any other sources of income. Aside from my day job,  I also earn from the services I offered and Investments in Bitcoin, and right now Im rather saving my Bitcoin for my future than fiat in my currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

I am not good into budgeting my money for one day.  Most of the times I will alot an allowance for that week and just before the week ends, I need to patch up my allowance because I am already short of money.  I will just buy things that I like and I think I am always hungry.  Well, thatbis because all the earnings I made with bitcoin is just in my wallet.  All are saved.
I can relate with your story, it is really hard to budget your money when you see a lot of good foods in your way. You'll say you like these and that, then after a while of spending you'll tell yourself I should stop because my money won't be enough for the whole week. One strategy I do is I only bring money for that day, only a little extra in case I need something else.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:18:49 AM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.
You have to learn now how to manage your money. Not all the time you buy not important things.
elinetophigh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:37 AM

When I was a student, as far as my allowance is concern.  Especially during college years, I'm lucky enough to save atleast 20% of allowance because there's a lot of stuff that's going on those days like projects and other school related finances.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

If i have allowance i don`t actually spend it all for just one day because money is really important. You must know how to manage your money for in case of emergency you have enough money to be used and if you know how to thrifty your money you will have a further future for sure.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Im also a student but i save 60% of my allowance because i dont need to buy more things that i dont need. Now im graduating i have only 4days in a week in school i increase the percentage of my saving now its 70% .
This is the right thing to do, many people have the habit of spending and that is a bad habit to have, they spend for every single reason, they spend because they are happy they spend because they are sad and the most important habit we need to develop is to save most of our income so we can use it when we need it the most.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

And you are sure that your investments in the future will give you a profit that will be necessary for you for the first time of self-imposed life. Or is it simply following the trend, it may be better to reduce the investment percentage and postpone more.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

My mother gives me exact money everyday enough for me to go to school. So whatever amount left in my wallet, that would be my savings for that day. As college student, I learned to restrict myself from buying things that I really don't need even on buying food whenever I'm hungry. I keep telling myself that someday, I can reward myself. Budgeting is a matter of discipline and to what environment you've grown has something to do with it.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:41:00 AM

My mother gives me exact money everyday enough for me to go to school. So whatever amount left in my wallet, that would be my savings for that day. As college student, I learned to restrict myself from buying things that I really don't need even on buying food whenever I'm hungry. I keep telling myself that someday, I can reward myself. Budgeting is a matter of discipline and to what environment you've grown has something to do with it.

Budgeting is not an easy task and even experts gain headaches when it comes to financial allocations. I personally is not good at budgeting but I make it sure that I spend my to what is necessary. In a day for example, I allocate my money for my food, fuel and allowance for my kids. Sometimes you can experience budget constraints but it's a daily challenge I have to overcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: