Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you budget your money in a day  (Read 2026 times)
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

This is a very interesting topic, I will share my insights on this. Please look below regarding my allocation / budget of my salary from my work, kindly note that this is for monthly expenses only:

1. Food (20%) --- $200.00
2. Rent (10%) --- $100.00
3. Transpo (Gas) (10%) --- $100.00
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Cable, Internet) (10%) --- $100.00
5. Clothing (10%) --- $200.00
6. Car Amort (30%) --- $300.00
7. Bank Account Savings (10%) --- $250.00
8. Local BTC Wallet Savings (10%) --- $250.00

Monthly Salary: $1,500.00 / month

I do live in the Philippines and the salary here is not that really well compared to other countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, UK or Middle East countries. But my monthly salary is being classified to a managerial position, and if you will convert it into Philippine Peso, this is enough to survive with the kind of lifestyle that I have. I'm not that social kind of person nor live in lavish, so I guess that really helps to allocate my salary very well. Also, as you can see, I have a savings to my local BTC wallet. I don't do trading, what matters me most is just hold the coins until I'm tired of saving (which I guess will never end though,  Grin).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:20:16 AM

more money to saving for the future purposse then very possible you will be retire with health of wealth and since several years ago i was only use 70% total amount of my salary in a month and saving 30% for my investment option separated it to bitcoin and altcoins
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

Of course everyday you budget your money buy foods and everything you need in that day only..and then the next day again and again and that's it..try to budget your money in a daily basis because you don't only eat once a day but for your whole life through Kiss Smiley

mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
For me after the salary, I will get 10% for savings and the rest for the kids school obligations, for the food and other needs in the house. What I did is I do get an amount for saving first before spending.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Most of my money goes in rent and food. I try to save as much as I can but sometimes I have to spend some to go out at the theatre or bar or nightclub.

I think it is very important to not waste money in useless ways like expensive phone/tv or any asset which depreciates as soon as you buy it.

It is especially important when you are poor if you ever want to rise in the social hierarchy :p

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

What is meant by budget your money? If you mean how you allocate your daily income then it is like that I took all my pocket money with me for daily use as I am a student and the remaining money I kept with my mother or some time buying some delicious meal for my mother from outside like we have a excellent restaurants near to our home so I bought some nice dish for my mom thats all about my daily income use.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Having a family with 3 boys makes it a bit hard to budget your money on a daily basis. You just really have to watch out your budget and being aware on your purchases. That's the only way. Do not go beyond your limit but if it requires sometimes for the kids and wife happiness. Then go ahead once in a while.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

Budgetting is a very challenging task. It is wasy to say this and that in real life specially if you are the one looking or earning money and you have to budget eveything. Its kinda stressful because you have to try stretch the money just to fit in the budget. The worst thing when you already know that you gor nothing left extra even f the money is not yet there.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

Budgeting your money was a wise decision towards a great future. I think it would be great if you can do it by dividing your money for every necessities. So just always think and be wise especially if money is involves.
I’m not used to spending a lot of money, because that’s not a good way of living, I prefer to spend small amount of money and cut my budgets less.

I don’t see any sense in making lots of spending daily, it’s really bad. Before I normally I spend a lot, and even before I get money, I plan what I’m going to use the money and do when it has not yet arrived, which is a bad thing and when the money arrives, it ends up being spent entirely.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:08 PM

Well is just s simple strategy buy only the things you needed most, try to be very careful in holding your money make a list of what you do and what to buy in order to avoid over spending
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

I think rent and food usually take up the largest chunk of a person's paycheck. Rent costs usually can't be changed so food is the first thing most people focus on. Value meals at fast food restaurants are what many would resort to. There are recent health trends which claim fasting 16-18+ hours a day can have a healing/regenerative effect on a person's body. Fasting can also help reduce cost per day spent on food and have health benefits as well. There are a lot of little things a person could do to save money on food. Buying a 5 gallon jug and filling it with potable water at supremarkets rather than buying starbucks coffee or something else. I think they charge around 50 cents for more than a gallon of drinking water which is much cheaper than 50 cents for 12 fluid ounces of what you'd get in a can of soda.

Cost savings extend to entertainment. Doing things for fun that don't require money to be spent. I never took any of this seriously but I did save near to $10,000 inside 2-3 years, once. Just by being a boring person, not going out all the time, with my main source of entertainment being hanging out at a skatepark trying to learn new tricks on a skateboard.
I am actually a student studying in a public school and we are not actually rich enough to have money that why i have low money that i need to budget a day when im going to school. I actually budgeting my 100 pesos and saving the excess forthe things that i want ti buy.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

I do my daily budget base on my daily needs. My daily budget are categorized into transportation, food and others. In transportation, all my family and myself transport for the day are calculated and bring to a total sum. In same way, all the additional food we need for the day are all sum together. In the other category, airtime and miscellaneous  expenses are put together.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

Well honestly, I the things that i do for me to budget my money in a day is by planning the things that i should only spend in each day like foods and transportation. Then i will save the money that i left on that day, i will only spend all of my savings if i needed money.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:32 PM

As a college student I always spend my money base on the use of the formula, skall of preference. I channel my resources base on my needs. Most at times am able to save 20% of my monthly allowance and that is really helping me to meet my need's and at the same time am able to save little for future use.
The proper use of you resources is what makes you a success in life.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

For me i make a budget plan for a month as i am a working person and i have to run my house for the entire month on my own as i am the only working person and have to pay my debts on time so i don't get much to save in a monthly basis and i get only few left as savings for a month as i have huge amount of emi to pay for my students loan.When i started investing on btc i was able to gain profit as compared to what i get from banks and so i was able to stable my day to day life with the help of btc.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Budget your money? What do you mean with this, please, stop using that shitty translator because i could not even understand a single word of what you have posted in there.
And yes, if you mean, how we distribute our money during the whole day, well, it depends on how the day is going, usually i use to spend more than ten dollars per day just to launch, and it is huge because in my country you can usually lunch with less than five dollars if you dont want to spend a lot of money.
Well, it depends on each country too.
But try to improve your english first, it is very difficult to understand, and most for those who doesnt give a shit about english.

As of now i am studying so when my mother giving me my allowance i am bidgeting it in a good way by buying only the necessary things instead of wasting it for not necesary things and doesnt have involvement in my academics.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:22 PM

I do not budget daily as daily expenditure can vary so much, instead I like to look at things on a weekly or monthly basis as my daily expenditure can vary from 0 to a couple hundred dollars. Firstly I start with how much money I've got coming in each month and then I remove things such as rent and bills from that amount. The remaining amount I split between food/drinks/entertainment and savings about 70/30. Of course sometimes it varies but that's part of being flexible.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

Is not really too clear what I understand that you mean but the way I like to discuss it is that there is new investment in town and I think that is one reason that bitcoin is going bullish.

People now budget money on bitcoin to expect future growth. I also think is a nice budgeting habit and investing in altcoin is the better part of it.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:20:16 AM

By planning the budget to be spent for a month or a week, by dividing the list of needs into two, namely: primary needs and additional needs. Primary needs include: food, transportation costs, and others. As for the additional needs. Travel, hangout budget with friends or co-workers. after you create this budget this should be obeyed
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

because I am a man and already have a wife, actually for the financial problems I submit to my wife, for the most important budget is there is still leftover for other business capital
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: