Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for $1 Million !!! In ten years?  (Read 2787 times)
cuteman (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

I don't see bitcoin reaching up to $1 million in 10 years .
Currently we are exactly on the right way to $1 million, if you look into the chart from  https://fnordprefekt.de/     Wink

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuteman (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Bitcoin has “died” for the 300th time!   Shocked

The site 99Bitcoins maintains a “bitcoin obituary list” with articles claiming that the bitcoin movement is dead. The latest milestone came following an article from Forbes published on May 30 that argues bitcoin will not survive because of the huge amount of electricity required to mine the coin.

Bitcoin has already “died” 62 times this year, according to stats from 99Bitcoins.  Grin
cuteman (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak believs bitcoin will emerge as the global currency of the internet. 

Wozniak’s comments mirror those of Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who made a similar statement last month. “I buy into what Jack Dorsey says, not that I necessarily believe it’s going to happen, but because I want it to be that way, that is so pure thinking,” Wozniak said.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey recently said he believes bitcoin will become the single currency worldwide.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/apple-co-founder-steve-wozniak-hopes-bitcoin-will-become-global-currency.html
cuteman (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

The mysterious reason behind the recent bitcoin sell-off may have just been uncovered

Fundstrat’s Tom Lee recently confirmed a previous report that the price of bitcoin drops toward the end of futures contracts.

In a note to clients, Lee said he followed up on a report from Raptor Group’s Justin Saslow. His office compiled the data and found that the price of bitcoin drops 18 percent in the 10 days prior to the expiration of Cboe futures contracts. "A broader observation is there is significant volatility around these expirations," Lee added. "And on average, the price recovered by day six [following expiration]."   - CNBC
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Chart from 2014, when Bitcoin was $300, predicted price of $10k for today — Nov 22nd, 2017.  

We're at $8,200.  (If we add Bitcoin Cash and Gold prices, we'll get close to $10k).

Next milestone on chart: $100k in summer 2021.   And next: $1M in 2027.

In my own opinion, it might happen in the future if every year, the price of bitcoins will be double like it goes up to $50k dollar this year then next year it will multiply again, most of the cryptocurrency analyst is expecting for the price of bitcoins to increase even more in the future.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Chart from 2014, when Bitcoin was $300, predicted price of $10k for today — Nov 22nd, 2017.  

We're at $8,200.  (If we add Bitcoin Cash and Gold prices, we'll get close to $10k).

https://i.imgur.com/pcHaaBv.jpg
This is a hyping topic. Will i hope it does!  but right now lets be realistic and lets keep our hypothesis near to the truth and not make bold and over prediction.
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/pcHaaBv.jpg

Your expectations are too high, 1 million is a high value and I think it will be difficult to achieve, although it should take some 10 years to come.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Your expectations are too high, 1 million is a high value and I think it will be difficult to achieve, although it should take some 10 years to come.
John McAfee even gave a prediction that bitcoin will reach $1 million and it's not for ten years but just for 2 years. But he's no longer credible after his acts about shilling coins.

It will come but we don't know on when it shall come. We don't have to think about $1 Million as of the moment. We have to see it finally recovered from the big correction that it went through.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Definitely bitcoin price will not hit $1 Million after ten years or ven few decades you wait. Maybe the demand on the bitcoin will out of stock because the only highest price of the bitcoin is probably range to $50,000 upto $10,000 each bitcoin and no specific yeat when it happen but I hope after few years from now the price will reach that.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable but i can't imagine that the price could increase too high until 10 years .. 1 million usd for 1 btc is impossible to happen base on what i predict.
But since bitcoin is volatile there is possibility that the price of bitcoin can be increase more these following years.
Year by year so see the changes of the price and i think the price of bitcoin can be increase more because its in demand coin and more people are interested in bitcoin..

$1 Million is possible if the US dollar will become cheap like if you will buy a candy it will cost you $5 each but if we base on current US dollar rate in which 10 years from now it will  be still the same rate then it is very impossible to reach the $1 Million mark because for me the more Bitcoin will become expensive it will also become more expensive to purchase for an investment in which if this will happen then for sure small time investors will be force to shift to Altcoins which is much cheaper for an investments.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

No one knows Grin it's possible that bitcoin will reach that amount in ten years, but in my opinion it will take 30 or even 50 year before bitcoin will reach that. Pardon me for being negative this is my opinion only
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Well, $1million is very high amount to reach. But i guess bitcoin will reach that amount. Bitcoin makes some impossible things happen. So the only thing we would do is earn more bitcoins and prepare to celebrate after ten years of waiting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

I am very happy to read this thread, because lately I often see a thread that drops bitcoin.
before bitcoin prices reach $ 100k or $ 1 million, let's collect as much bitcoin as possible.

bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

so this is just a prediction? there will be two possibilities, namely bitcoin price will reach $ 1 million or bitcoin price will not reach $ 1 million in 2027.
it is beyond common sense, but anything can happen.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I don't see bitcoin reaching up to $1 million in 10 years .
Currently we are exactly on the right way to $1 million, if you look into the chart from  https://fnordprefekt.de/     Wink

Mate, that's in a year and a half, not ten years. Also you need to zoom in on the graph to see that we're bellow the red line at the moment.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

I have a huge faith in bitcoin like many people in the forum but to think it is going to reach such prices seems ridiculous to me, I think by that time we could reach something like 100k but to reach ten times that price we will need a huge shift in the economy and how bitcoin is perceived and while a lot of things can happen in that time I am not really convinced that is going to be the case.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

I am very happy to read this thread, because lately I often see a thread that drops bitcoin.
before bitcoin prices reach $ 100k or $ 1 million, let's collect as much bitcoin as possible.

Lol. Ten years. Probably another alt has taken over btc then as the leading crypto coin with the most people support. But I believe in bitcoin and i'd happily hold my btc's for half that time even if it doesn't go close to 1 million.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

1 million is a very high value, I never thought bitcoin would reach that value, although in the next 10 years I think the maximal bitcoin value will be around 100k. I hope bitcoin can survive for the next 10 years instead of going up that high.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Well prepared chart dude. Good one. Bitcoin's growth value is totally depend on the investors,  demand and it's circulation. The more the value grows up, we can expect more investors pitching in. Let's look at this year's growth.  If the value hits minimum $35k in December and remains back around $15k to 20k in Janyary and February 2019, yes obviously we can hope for the million target.  Hope this happens.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Lol. Ten years. Probably another alt has taken over btc then as the leading crypto coin with the most people support. But I believe in bitcoin and i'd happily hold my btc's for half that time even if it doesn't go close to 1 million.
Things are not so simple there are many alts claiming to be better than bitcoin and to be able to surpass it, and to this day how many of those coins were capable of doing it? None, and it is going to remain that way for a long time, sometimes people forget that bitcoin is not only a new technology but a currency as well and any currency at the top of any market has a decisive advantage over its competitors and if you do not believe me just look at the dollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: