Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shameless plug: wrote a book about organizing an ICO  (Read 195 times)
andrewjchapin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:19:57 AM

I wrote Art of the Initial Coin Offering, a short book which offers my personal perspective as a token founder as we worked our way through an ICO launch. I dig into conceptualization, building a marketing strategy, token generation, compliance, and more on our way to a sale launch.

I'm sharing this here because I cover a lot of the topics that are discussed in this sub-forum, not because I want to sell copies. I think a lot of the readers here would find it valuable, whether considering your own token launch or as a hobbyist curious about what goes into such an effort.

If you're interested in access to a PDF (via Attach.io) of the book, I'm happy to accept crypto. I'll make the book available for the grand price of whatever you think it's worth. Literally whatever. PM me.

Alternatively, it's available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Initial-Coin-Offering-Crypto-Token-ebook/dp/B075RRWGT1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: