Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eth can rise to 500usd it?  (Read 3400 times)
Dzunk

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

i think eth will rise to 500 until the end of the year, maybe the kitties are slowing eth down a bit, maybe its not so great publicity,but it's publicity anyway and with that huge money flowing into crypto every day now, i think the end of the year is pesimistic. eth is still very strong...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

The price of Ethereum is fluctuating too much for 1 week. For the first time I witnessed the price of Ethereum so fluctuating. I think the actual price of Ethereum should be $ 1500.
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:23:33 PM

The recent price of ethereum is around $464. And i believe $500 is not that hard for ethereum to achieve. We just have to wait for it. I hope if that happened, its price will continue to soar. Though that's what im only dreaming.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:28:10 PM

Good coin market has come, I think eth can rise to 500usd. What do you think?

for this end year ethereum can reach $ 500, on my prediction.
but ethereum network congested by crypto kitties game, and make a lot transactions pending for long time, if send transactions using under 61 gwei, this takes a long time for confirmed the transaction.
maybe ethereum will rise again next year, maybe at february or march because this end year, a lot people want to use their money for holiday, to celebrate end year and christmas.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

Ethereum has indeed lots of potential and is predicted to be the successor of bitcoin in terms of number of holders and adopters even tho it's not following the same steps of bitcoin in terms of growth and market cap crazy increase in the previous days .
It has a lot of advantages and is seen as an enhanced version of bitcoin especially with it's innovative smart contract , bigger blocks thus easier mining and bigger supply . So i won't be surprised that it's charts goes all green and i'm sure that this will certainly happen as soon as a correction or a hard fork for bitcoin happens .
kuberayt

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

Ethereum will hit $500 no problem, it might even go for $1,000 eventually. It might see a rise after a few weeks when BTC has a nice pullback, depending on when it will happen. Would be fun to purchase and get some cash
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

I'm pretty sure the eth can raise above that, it all depends on what the holders do. If they have the courage not to sell as a problem intervenes and hold, normaly the coin will raise. Also more publicity and more usage will do it good.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

yes. and now eth price reach 500 USD.
its possible for eth price growing multiple than now, because it have good prospect in cryptocurrent. and i think if bitcoin die someday (just if) eth will replace bitcoin. but i dont know about the price, can reach like bitcoin price now or not

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:50:41 PM

I think yes it can rise up to that amount of 500 USD as we can observe in the market, Ethereum was now making its way close to 500 USD meaning it will have the large probability that Ethereum same as Bitcoin is now making its way to reach its highest price peak before this year ends. There is really a large and precise possibility that Ethereum can make it that far rising to that specified amount stated by yours.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:55:52 PM

I think yes it can rise up to that amount of 500 USD as we can observe in the market, Ethereum was now making its way close to 500 USD meaning it will have the large probability that Ethereum same as Bitcoin is now making its way to reach its highest price peak before this year ends. There is really a large and precise possibility that Ethereum can make it that far rising to that specified amount stated by yours.
Yes ethereum coin was possible to reach $500 but I think it will not happen this year because I know that it will happen on 2018. Moreover ethereum value now seems stable and a little bit fluctuation now in the market. But I was still believe that this ethereum coin will value in the future.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:15 AM

It's very hard to predict price in Cryptocurrency. Personally I like the ethereum project, a strong team and great market potential. Even with a lot of competition upcoming, it stands as the best utilised smart contract public chain. Once the prototype of scaling has feasibility proven, I think the platform value should increase greatly and hopefully the value of ether too
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

People is buying Ethereum to invest in tokens, this is the main reason why at the moment the price has not the same exponential growth as Bitcoin.
The price of ethereum is destinated to grow but at the moment you can't predict when, there are a lot of variables on the table.

Yesterday ethereum reached a record of 800k transactions with very high fees and network overloaded.

It's different from Bitcoin ecosystem, which have more hodlers, in the Ethereum network there's much liquidity, more "cashflow" ("ethflow"  Grin)

At the moment Ethereum is the fuel of the token and ICO's marketplaces and with huge projects on the go as Quantstamp, Eos, Ethlend, Genesis Vision, Raiden, and hundreds more, its value doesn't fluctuate too much.

I wrote an essay on smart contracts in order to understand Ethereum (it is in spanish) is someone want to translate you are welcome, I don't have too much time to do it now...

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@digitalmutant/san-vitalik-buterin-creador-de-los-smart-contracts

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

Sure its going to rise beyond 500 soon,as it is the coin used for transactions after BTC
It's very possible for Ethereum to get a price beyond $500. There is only a little amount to go before it gets over that price.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

I am still amazed that Ethereum's price is not over $ 500. Why so much time has passed but there is still no significant movement in Ethereum
There is an assumption that some slowing of growth comes out of this crypto kittens game, which brakes the entire network. If all problems are solved and the whole network is established, then we can observe the growth of Ethereum.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

The popularity of ethereum is colossal. I do not know why the price does not increase. The number of transactions is huge. The need is growing every day. The price of 500 dollars is quite real, I think it will be much more, about 700 for two, three months.
bons

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

In the long term, Ethereum will overcome the threshold of $ 1000 Each day, the recognition of the currency, its value, increases. The idea with smart contracts is brilliant. Cool Cool Cool
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

The price of Ethereum is fluctuating too much for 1 week. For the first time I witnessed the price of Ethereum so fluctuating. I think the actual price of Ethereum should be $ 1500.

Abolutelly Agreed . Ethereum is fluctuating even too much for days.
If I had to spend about two thousand dollars now, I would definitely put them into ethereum

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

People is buying Ethereum to invest in tokens, this is the main reason why at the moment the price has not the same exponential growth as Bitcoin.
The price of ethereum is destinated to grow but at the moment you can't predict when, there are a lot of variables on the table.

Yesterday ethereum reached a record of 800k transactions with very high fees and network overloaded.

It's different from Bitcoin ecosystem, which have more hodlers, in the Ethereum network there's much liquidity, more "cashflow" ("ethflow"  Grin)

At the moment Ethereum is the fuel of the token and ICO's marketplaces and with huge projects on the go as Quantstamp, Eos, Ethlend, Genesis Vision, Raiden, and hundreds more, its value doesn't fluctuate too much.

I wrote an essay on smart contracts in order to understand Ethereum (it is in spanish) is someone want to translate you are welcome, I don't have too much time to do it now...

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@digitalmutant/san-vitalik-buterin-creador-de-los-smart-contracts
Exactly, Ethereum should have been able to reach $ 1,000 even more. But the reality is not, strange indeed.
Let's look about smart contracts in ethereum mushrooming, it's has been creating many new ico's projects every month. Ethereum itself is fuel of the token and ICO's in the marketplaces. With high transaction record was about 800k transaction broadcast yesterday, makes network loaded. This should be will impact in price of ethereum it self, but this isn't the case. The price of ethereum tends to be slow to move, while some successful ico projects continue to creep up to the list of markets.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

The price of Ethereum does not correspond to the real, in my opinion. The number of transactions is growing, most ICO are created on this platform. I believe that Vitalik correctly said that it is necessary to introduce a fee for using this platform when creating new currencies. Price immediately grows to the moon.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:40:30 PM

Today we see almost 500 USD for ETH. I remember days when it was 200-220 USD))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: