Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 10:08:48 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheres my bitcoin?  (Read 241 times)
Dannyboym10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:57 AM

I'm new to bitcoin, I recently opened an ELectrum wallet because I heard it's one of the safest. I transferred bitcoin to the wallet just fine, but when I transferred from Electrum to Coinbase- I did not receive all of my funds....What happened? How do I get my bitcoin back?

The transaction ID is 9576b93eee584da6fc0ae17f6c501af6c8e27ebee66008fae8f167bd8f029096

I received 1PkJ9dSRgfZpsGGZhHj6tJ76NyDP2zUmK           0.34859 Mbtc

I never received 1DjtCQrwY8YzTgmJ64Hai4QTpsjKPxzNAk           2 Mbtc

Please help!

Thanks,
Dan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jellyjam17

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

I have not used electrum or coinbase but what probably happend was that electrum took a small% of the bitcoin and used it as a transaction fee. This way, there is more of a chance for a miner to pick it up faster and it will likely be included in the blockchain faster.
HCP

Activity: 728
Merit: 925

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

You are using an Electrum "Two Factor Authentication" or "2FA" wallet aren't you?

That 0.002 is the TrustedCoin "prepay" fee for 20x 2FA transactions. It was all clearly spelled out when you signed up for the 2FA wallet... but read here for more info regarding Electrum 2FA, TrustedCoin and the "extra" fees on top of normal bitcoin transaction fees: https://api.trustedcoin.com/#/electrum-help

If you click the little blue shield in the bottom right corner of the Electrum window, you should now see that you have 19 "credits"... 20 - 1 for this transaction.

After 19 more send transactions, you will need to pay either another 0.002 or 0.005 for 100 credits.

ps

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:03 AM

I'm new to bitcoin, I recently opened an ELectrum wallet because I heard it's one of the safest. I transferred bitcoin to the wallet just fine, but when I transferred from Electrum to Coinbase- I did not receive all of my funds....What happened? How do I get my bitcoin back?

The transaction ID is 9576b93eee584da6fc0ae17f6c501af6c8e27ebee66008fae8f167bd8f029096

Please help!

Thanks,
Dan

Maybe because the transaction is still unconfirmed ?
Do you mind pasting txt id of both transactions to verify they have at least 1 confirmation ?

[YAZ]

Activity: 181
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

Please help!

Thanks,
Dan
You just need to wait for network confirmations, now I guess your coin was on your 2nd address. Check it!

Bitfort

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

I'm surprised so many users not having a clue whats going on but still trying to answer you.
There is no fee for using electrum!!! (the only fee is the network fee .... not related to electrum)

BTT: The answer is: Second address is your change address. Excesive funds returned to sending wallet (but different address).
In other words. You did't sent entire balance from your electrum to coinbase ( you sent only those 0.3 mBTC) .. the rest 2mBTC you should see in your electrum ( under change addresses ).

If you check your electrum transaction history you should see only those 0.3 mBCT had left your wallet.

EDIT: after reading HCPs reply I see I'm wrong a well Cheesy ... Never mind, moving along.

Mister1k

Activity: 840
Merit: 519

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

I received 1PkJ9dSRgfZpsGGZhHj6tJ76NyDP2zUmK           0.34859 Mbtc

I never received 1DjtCQrwY8YzTgmJ64Hai4QTpsjKPxzNAk           2 Mbtc

Please help!

Thanks,
Dan

Transaction you have made has been reached to destination wallet dude. If you does not check that please check and confirm it. Please find the below tx id in the blockchain explorer link.
https://blockchain.info/tx/9576b93eee584da6fc0ae17f6c501af6c8e27ebee66008fae8f167bd8f029096

If you have default as 300sat/byte you will be able to get the transaction in the 30 to 40 minutes. I see recently confirmation time has been increased gradually too.

When the transaction is stuck when the decent fees in it, you have to accelerate the transaction with the accelaration tool.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.