Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ledger Nano S wallet problems! Difficulty accessing wallets.  (Read 1218 times)
jellyjam17 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:06:36 AM

Today i logged into my nano s and it worked fine. I then exited it and tried to log in again, I entered my pin correctly and selected bitcoin and nothing happend. I continued to see the initial screen that tells u to connect your wallet and click whatever cryptocurrencey u want to go into. however, after entering my pin, if i repeatedly enter into the bitcoin selection and then exit out eventually it works after a lot of tries, not sure what this is all about but it is a bit concerning. Any ideas on whats going om? I have tries on another computer and still get the same problem.

Not sure if it matters but when i initially logged in I was sending btg form my main account to the bitcoin gold split account. I attempted to send a transaction and the little check mark on my ledger appeared and i clicked ok but apparently it didint go through because when I was eventually able to get back on it showed no pending transaction on my btg account.

but still, I should be able to get onto my wallets the first time everytime. Any ideas? I have tried different usb ports and also made sure everything was up to date. I even reinstalled the btc ledger wallet google extension and I am still having same problem. Also, I believe I have a good connection between my computer and the Nano Ledger port because everytime I attempt to login I hear a notification sound, but maybe that doesent really mean anything,

Thanks for any help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
[YAZ]

Activity: 208
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

Today i logged into my nano s and it worked fine. I then exited it and tried to log in again, I entered my pin correctly and selected bitcoin and nothing happend. I continued to see the initial screen that tells u to connect your wallet and click whatever cryptocurrencey u want to go into. however, after entering my pin, if i repeatedly enter into the bitcoin selection and then exit out eventually it works after a lot of tries, not sure what this is all about but it is a bit concerning. Any ideas on whats going om? I have tries on another computer and still get the same problem.

Not sure if it matters but when i initially logged in I was sending btg form my main account to the bitcoin gold split account. I attempted to send a transaction and the little check mark on my ledger appeared and i clicked ok but apparently it didint go through because when I was eventually able to get back on it showed no pending transaction on my btg account.

but still, I should be able to get onto my wallets the first time everytime. Any ideas? I have tried different usb ports and also made sure everything was up to date. I even reinstalled the btc ledger wallet google extension and I am still having same problem. Also, I believe I have a good connection between my computer and the Nano Ledger port because everytime I attempt to login I hear a notification sound, but maybe that doesent really mean anything,

Thanks for any help!
have you tried to contact Ledgerwallet support? I also using ledgerwallet, but mine is 1st gen LoL
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

May be a defective unit? Or maybe you need to give it some time to load up?

Here is their support guides for Bitcoin

https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001472705-Bitcoin

This issue seems very similar to your:

https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005198889-The-Bitcoin-Chrome-application-doesn-t-open
Cryptobroker17

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

Thanks for any help!

I'm having the same problem and none of the linked articles address it. It basically stays stuck on the "To Begin, Connect and unlock your Ledger Wallet." welcome screen. I have reinstalled the extensions, Tried different USB ports, made sure browser support was off in settings etc etc. I have emailed support but haven't heard back. SO frustrating to not be able to access my wallets

running windows 7 with the nano s, Ledger wallet bitcoin and Ledger Manager will not pass the original log in screen
Borilla

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

Thanks for any help!

same problem here!

It worked the first time and then nothing happened when selecting "btc". Super frustating as i planned to use it when travelling with low internet connection.

The trick i found  is to uninstall all chrome apps,  then reinstall only the one i need and restart your computer. I think  apps get install multiple times and then it bugs.

You can't expect much from a french company
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: