Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowers & Wilkins CM1 S2 + Peachtree Audio Decco 2 Amp  (Read 172 times)
dtmcnamara (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

I am selling my computer speaker setup since I have recently upgraded. What I have is a beautiful set of B&W CM1 S2 speakers. The speakers are less than 6 months old and come with the original box and everything they ship with from the factory. They are in like-new condition.

Also with the speakers, you get an amazing amplifier from Peachtree Audio. The amp has an amazing built-in DAC and performs well when paired with these speakers as well as a high end set of headphones. The amp has surface scratches on the top of it, but it is purely cosmetic.

Along with the speaker and amp, I will throw in a set of bi-wires that I had made specifically for this setup. The wires are made of Canare 4S11 Star Quad Bi Wire Speaker Cable and are terminated with 2 Spade connectors on one end and 4 Banana plugs on the other. The cable is 6 feet long.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Asking Price $1250obo (BTC/LTC/ETH) + shipping

https://imgur.com/a/tw2iE

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: