Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expert advice required..how to optimize max profit in short period of time.  (Read 81 times)
Anil2005 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:52:13 AM

Hi, I am very new in this field. Last week I started investing in btc and alt coins. I put 60% of my investment on BTC. 30% I put on LTC and I got 100% return in a week form LTC. And 60% growth from BTC. And negative return from BTCH. When it reached 100% of return I pulled back LTC and waiting for lowering price (today). Is it a correct approach. Should it have been hold. My aim is to optimize profit minimize risk. I am going to invest xmr ETH DASH. What type of approach I have to follow.i am a short term invester 6 to 1 year I can hold. Please advice.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Hi, I am very new in this field. Last week I started investing in btc and alt coins. I put 60% of my investment on BTC. 30% I put on LTC and I got 100% return in a week form LTC. And 60% growth from BTC. And negative return from BTCH. When it reached 100% of return I pulled back LTC and waiting for lowering price (today). Is it a correct approach. Should it have been hold. My aim is to optimize profit minimize risk. I am going to invest xmr ETH DASH. What type of approach I have to follow.i am a short term invester 6 to 1 year I can hold. Please advice.

Well there is plenty of thing out there that can help. But there is so many methods. But when you crypto pump hard, look at the volume, if it's unstainable, that mean you don't think the volume can be any higher, it's a good sign that you are near the top. I'm doing this.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

Best advice I can probably give you: Diversify. Do your own research and don't let others influence you on your decisions.. It's your money after all.

As far as advice on coin investments, I myself am a long term investor.. My money has been applied in long term coins I believe will become huge profits along the years.

GL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: