Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trade  (Read 1274 times)
Blockchain System

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

So... It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
While in india, bitcoin is traded between the price range of $8500-$9000.
Zimbabwe is a very good reference as bitcoin is trading far above market value. However, we have to understand that some factors really made this to be like that. The government totally banning international transactions made those in Zimbabwe unable to pay merchants abroad and also the USD low supply within the country which is what they adopted since the Zimbabwean currency became useless.
Ability to even do any arbitrage here is impossible, as the only way you can get your USD in any of the exchange is if you have a Zimbabwean account since any international transaction cannot be done unless you are willing to wait until the government remove the ban.
You certainly do have a point out there. It just clearly shows how valuable it is in the other country, we might say its too expensive and would think who would dare to buy those bitcoins in their country, but listen up, think about the worth, it is that important to them.

The Zimbabwe crisis is really a good case study on how bitcoin can be used as a tool to help citizens inside a torn country. As I have mentioned, bitcoin is now being used as a hedge for basic goods just like oil in that country. That's why its a premium price out there. But I don't know if you can do arbitrage on their exchanges though, I wouldn't take the risk to do that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

There are lot of website for the bitcoin trade.One among them is local bitcoin.com,I had using this for very long period. You can try this, it's a trusted one.I had tried many trade with this site. I had both sell and buy in this website. It will based on current price and it's a best one. You can try this.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:26 AM

Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

Yes and actually website wallets are the most late to update the price of bitcoin.
Instead of having more you will lose some of it.
That is why we see a lot of users let their bitcoin stay in trading sites. That way it is more valuable and the price is not really far on what we are expecting.
Also, they could buy more of the altcoin that they want in case another price surge comes.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

There are lot of website for the bitcoin trade.One among them is local bitcoin.com,I had using this for very long period. You can try this, it's a trusted one.I had tried many trade with this site. I had both sell and buy in this website. It will based on current price and it's a best one. You can try this.

LocalBitcoin allow you to trade in your local currency but it is rather used by people to buy sell bitcoins locally. If you need the real trading experience  you should use bittrex or poloniex. Here you will get order books / Charts etc and all such trading stuff which is lacking in local bitcoins site.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Yes, I Totally agree with thecoinfinder! There is no official rate of Bitcoin in the trade market.
Bitcoin is not a controlled market and obviously we should not expect any official rate. All the above, we have to understand that there are some factors in some of the local exchanges that have made it as such which is what we have in the situation of Zimbabwe and I have tried the arbitrage idea here, but it is not possible as international transactions are prohibited and hence created a high demand for bitcoin.

However, in every other exchange, there is just a little difference most times and unless you are very fast about it, you may end up losing if you want to go the arbitrage way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

Yes, I Totally agree with thecoinfinder! There is no official rate of Bitcoin in the trade market.
Bitcoin is not a controlled market and obviously we should not expect any official rate. All the above, we have to understand that there are some factors in some of the local exchanges that have made it as such which is what we have in the situation of Zimbabwe and I have tried the arbitrage idea here, but it is not possible as international transactions are prohibited and hence created a high demand for bitcoin.

However, in every other exchange, there is just a little difference most times and unless you are very fast about it, you may end up losing if you want to go the arbitrage way.

That's the risk of trading, you might lose as well as your initial investment. Its a risky gamble but if you are willing to try then you can go for it. Lots of people and expert traders do some kind of those stuffs such as arbitrage and so on, personally I am also scared to that and what might happen in my investments, so i'd rather trade with one exchange just for in case.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:07:44 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:25:57 AM by Rahar02

Bitcoin trade is Unlike stock markets, there are no official Bitcoin exchanges. Instead, there are hundreds of exchanges around the world that operate 24/7. Because there is no official Bitcoin exchange, there is also no official Bitcoin price. This can create arbitrage opportunities, but most of the time exchanges stay within the same general price range. So we can exchange bitcoin anytime anywhere.

Yes, you can try to do arbitrage trading, some factors to consider;
- how to do it? As bitcoin could be converted into cash and vice versa, so you need 2 bank accounts. Or those 2 exchanges support the same bank.
- bitcoin transactions takes more than an hour, the price may change significantly during this time.
- bitcoin or cash withdrawal fees, it's useless unless you have big capital to earn more profits.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:11 PM

first bitcoin is decentralised. So first thing there's no rules or government involved to trade bitcoin. The tangibles values is not there more on intangibles assets, unlike with the stocks exchanges with corresponding rules and regulations and depends on what country's jurisdictions. But today bitcoin trade is acceptable and highly in demand might as well be regulated soon but with minimal rules.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

There are so many exchanges available in the world today. If you imagine doing arbitration is the right choice then I think it is a mistake. Because when i most of the exchange apply a fairly large fee, so if you want to do arbitration then we have to think a lot of things so we can get what we want. Different bitcoin prices differ depending on the volume of transactions on the exchange, but I think nowadays most of the exchange has almost the same rates and that is probably going to make the balance of bitcoin prices much more stable.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:02:11 AM by bitcad4u

Bitcoin is non-currency. Bitcoin live on the Internet and can be used to buy and sell the stuff online. Nobody prints or issues bitcoins like coins and notes. No one does any bank or government control it.

Bitcoin trading is a selling and buying process in bitcoin it called also transaction process in the bitcoin coin system so no one ,any bank or government control it, because there is no official bitcoin exchange and there is also no bitcoin price difference on the value of transaction on the exchange .You have to sell when the price is high.
Aleister Crowley

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

Obviously, there is no official price for bitcoin and no official exchange that can officially come with a fixed market rate.
What i analysed is that in some countries like zimbabwe and india, bitcoin price is very different than general rates.
If we see the market, it is $8200 per bitcoin but in zimbabve, it is already trading by $13000.
this is all because bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, bitcoin has a flexible market in all countries ,, and for now with a lot of exchange ,, and can trade it all over the market ,, it will be a huge advantage if we can manage it well .. it is the best way to get a very easy profit
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:24:12 PM

Bitcoin is not a self owned property, neither does it have any rules guarding it. Any one from anywhere can access and use bitcoin, that is why there are alot of bitcoin exchange sites. The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, which means it does not have an official price.
From what TheCoinFinder said about those countries is another fact to show when it comes to the price.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

yes, This is the due to of the fact that I love Bitcoin than Stock market. I won't have to wait to trade. It is really convenient

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

Bitcoin is not a self owned property, neither does it have any rules guarding it. Any one from anywhere can access and use bitcoin, that is why there are alot of bitcoin exchange sites. The price of bitcoin is always fluctuating, which means it does not have an official price.
From what TheCoinFinder said about those countries is another fact to show when it comes to the price.
There are many places to exchange, but why is the price of coins so different? I thought that the cost of bitcoins depends on demand and is the same everywhere.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

Exactly. Arbitrage is something that should be expected but it is not really going to be that huge. The most important thing is that for traders, and wherever they are exchanging, they are comfortable with the value they are paying for it and the last time I checked, the differences are not that much in most of these exchanges, except in some locations where things within the locality itself has gone wrong with the policies of the government just like in Zimbabwe.
ruthbabe

Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

That's true. I guess it has something to do with volatility. Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin volatility is too high that makes it risky to hold as compared to fiat currencies, like USD. It's just a guess.  Smiley

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

i'm agree with you , bitcoin need to be regulate , it's like jungle out there and sometimes u see 20% up and down in one day!
too much risks and whales are abusing it , coz there is no one to stop them!

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

Don't know what you want to point out with this thread, bitcoin price is different in exchanges but not by high margins. There can be arbitrage opportunity but not enough to make significant profit.

There is no need of any official bitcoin exchange but most of the trading platform are centralized one dispite the fact that bitcoin itself is decentralized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Obviously nothing can affect the price of bitcoin, government or anything just a bitcoin player that can affect the market
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: